• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI's Electric Schuffle! Zeonstar is the champ!

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Fm is pretty good.
This would be my 2nd? Online tourney, I came in second place in the first one, it was a banned stage tourney, ****er got lucky, stupid pirate ship flung me off and I was about to win.

And Im hosting a tourney, the links in my sig, I made the times as to not interfere with this one, Its probably going to fail though, no one has entered yet, D:

Hey Fatman,

Did you not see my post requesting that I be switched to G&W/Jiggs?
Patience

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
Yeah, many times. The second time I asked you to fight you had to re-register me.

Speaking of which, would it be too much to ask you to play against me again, FMOI?

Also, one more question. Could you explain this balance thing to me? I don't get it.

Barge

Yeah, many times. The second time I asked you to fight you had to re-register me.

Speaking of which, would it be too much to ask you to play against me again, FMOI?

Also, one more question. Could you explain this balance thing to me? I don't get it.
What "Balance" thing?

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
its something to do with strenths and weaknesses
i have to use mario and lucario as they are oth a strenthg and weakness so i think its sorta balances it out more idk but....

Barge

If you're talking about the tier list.....its about a point system average

For example, if you picked the metaknight/falcon team

According to the tier list
Metaknight = 100 Points
Falcon = 0 points

100 + 0 = 100 / 2 = 50. (balanced)

Fox = 50 points, and since you use him twice, its another 50 points
50+50 = 100 / 2 = 50 (balanced)

Same thing with the other characters

X character (high tier)= x points
y character (low tier) = y points
x + y = 100 / 2 = 50

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
The thing where it says Metaknight carries the weight of Captain Falcon, Snake carries the weight of Ganondorf, etc. I don't get it. Do I have to use Pit?!

Barge

The thing where it says Metaknight carries the weight of Captain Falcon, Snake carries the weight of Ganondorf, etc. I don't get it. Do I have to use Pit?!
See above post
And yes, you have to use pit if you wanna enter the tournament

Fm you may want to use my quote to explain it :D

Gokuzz

Smash Cadet
ok quick question, i'm going to be at a friends house next weekend with 3 other people and all 4 of us want to enter this tournament, is it ok if we are under the same fc? it didnt seem to matter in Bunny's tourny.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
There was a black out last night so my internet connection crapped out until a few minutes. It'll take me like 10 minutes to make the brackets.

@ Gokuzz:

Yeah, that's fine. Just tell me the names they want to use and what characters that they want to use.

Barge

There was a black out last night so my internet connection crapped out until a few minutes. It'll take me like 10 minutes to make the brackets.

@ Gokuzz:

Yeah, that's fine. Just tell me the names they want to use and what characters that they want to use.
Welcome back :)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Guess what? Because of a heavy rain storm last night, the internet connection is knocked out for my whole apartment complex. I'm currently at school doing this. Please bear with me this week if this ends up being a continuing problem.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Sorry for sounding really annoying, but, for the 3rd time, can you please change my team to G&W/Jiggs?

Omis

my friends were skinny
I'm not going to go cheering because someone might not make the tourney. I'm above that..... Yah right yes yes yes. What I am really fretting about is how bad Wario dominates Captain Falcon. Any tips?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Captain Falcon has an infinite on Wario, actually. If he grabs him and he doesn't has a second jump, you can do a grab and pummel infinite right into a grab release Usmash, I believe.

Add in:

I'm going to go back home and study so I won't be able to send out reminders to all the people who signed up until probably tomorrow night. Hopefully they can get the internet connection set up again by that time and hopefully we don't get any more bad weather for the rest of the week.

TmacBryant

Smash Rookie
ill sign up as sheik/pikachu. sheik being main.

if there are too many of those ill take link/snake

Top Bottom