• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI's Electric Schuffle! Zeonstar is the champ!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
My bracket is insane.

There is like 5 people on the same wii.

How do we know they won't cheat and let the best guy play every match?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
5 people who haven't even told us their mains yet. I bet you 10 bucks they're no shows

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Well, just for the record, I main Peach, Zelda, Pit, and Snake. Since I cannot enter the tourney.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Lmao probably, I mean...
I AM in that bracket you know...

Lol just playing.
I know where you live........ O_O seriously....... *coughbramptoncough*

I just happen to be in the GTA *is outside your house*

GG halaster, I had fun. Also, those were great friendlies. We should play again sometime.

Halaster

Smash Ace
@ Heartz: New England Pride?

And Yeah, I would be up for some friendlies again some time as well Exia. Well, good luck to everyone.

And Note to Self: Falco's side-b seems to get me into more trouble than it is worth sometimes.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
@ Heartz: New England Pride?

And Yeah, I would be up for some friendlies again some time as well Exia. Well, good luck to everyone.

And Note to Self: Falco's side-b seems to get me into more trouble than it is worth sometimes.
I am from NE. Was being random...

GFE

Smash Journeyman
Just a question -- who am I fighting, exactly?
not yet has ur bracket been decided till the empty spots are filled 60 out of 64 contestants you're 4 short to complete it "patience oby1"

GFE

Smash Journeyman
alright so do what u gotta do hope they showup
btw: water if my opponent does not reply to my p.m's how long do i w8??

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Hypothetically, what if NEITHER player shows up to claim the match? Is it a twin elimination for both of them?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
i will sign up FMOI :) i will use the olimar-zelda if possible yet?? (sits with fingers crossed)
I'll look at the variety on the front page and let you know in a sec...

Add in:

Yes, I'll allow it. Chaco, you can change back now if you want but I will only do it if you contact me via PM or this thread.

Another add in:

Only two spots left. It still concerns me that Gokuzz hasn't checked back with me yet.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I know where you live........ O_O seriously....... *coughbramptoncough*

I just happen to be in the GTA *is outside your house*

GG halaster, I had fun. Also, those were great friendlies. We should play again sometime.
Dude go post in the Brampton or GTA thread. I'd love to play with you.

I call spot 64 ^.^

oli/zelda
Read the front page.

Too much Olimar and Zelda.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Read the first post; yes, you can be a sub but I may have to fight you first to test your skill level to determine how high in the competition you can be made as a proper replacement. I'll mark you down as a sub for now.
Well if I have to show "wifi" skills, I'm in the top 10 of the Allisbrawl ladder :laugh:

EDiT: Ah I just realized it's for this saturday...I have a real life tourney that day :(. Maybe if you test me out I can sub at a later round or something.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
FMOI, could you change my character to Ganondorf/Dedede instead of Dedede/Ganondorf? Im not too sure I'm that great with Dedede yet and id like 2 chances with him.

Top Bottom