• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI's Electric Schuffle! Zeonstar is the champ!

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
A chip in my shoulder? *writes down* Nah. cba was just a pain for me elsewhere. But no I am gone.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
A chip in my shoulder? *writes down* Nah. cba was just a pain for me elsewhere. But no I am gone.
Yeh he was bothering me too.

But wait...you're not in the tournament?

So I see where your 2.5k posts came from in almost 6 months now...

@Pyro
People on the interent having.....action. It must be a myth.
Pfft, if people never got action on the internet, pr0n sites wouldn't exist.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
No, I'm already in there. I wanted my oppenent to add my brawl code. >.>

Megaman 9 is awesome lol, I thought the tournament would have been before it was coming out >.<

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
What is that supposed to mean? Most of my posts came from my meet and greet that evolved into a tourney thread. Since posts didnt count in MandGs, when it was moved to OT, all the posts racked up. I hadnt had a Wii for only a month, so this is like the only tourney thread I talked in that I didnt join, besides my own and a friend's. I dont usually talk in other threads. Honestly.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
5 spots left. Like I said before, members of other forums, siblings, and friends are more than welcome to join. Just make sure to tell me what characters they are going to use and what name they want to go by. If you will be sharing the same Wii, be sure to mention that too.

cba

Smash Master
Hmm...you play Fox huh?
Well, I can't play until Saturday when I'm at my GF's anyways...sooo yeh.

Videos mean nothing? o_O
Then why do people record them? Whether you're the guy playing Azen's Lucario, or you're the guy watching that match, Azen's Lucario is still good. =S

I don't know what you're getting at. Vids show you just as much about that persons skill as actually being that persons opponent for said mach does.

I agree. Gimpyfish isn't anything special.

Only losers make negative comments about winners like that.
Sure it doesn't make you one of the best, but it shows that you played better than everyone else that day. Sure it means the same thing, but only a pessimistic, sore-loser Noob would say something like that.

OMFG. Just GTFO you lame, sore losing, pathetic, johning, noob.
OMG...your name says it all LOOSING+KID. anyway y are in a conversation that doesnt have you included? my bad it only takes a few secs to notice that you are hating.
SORRY FMOI its spam.

Hero Fly Chao

Smash Cadet
Yes, bought Megaman 9 already... >_>
But it's awesome. I'm just happy to have another tourney, too.
I PMed both my opponent (lain) and Krato's opponent (Ike is solid) since we share a Wii.

cba

Smash Master
Yes, bought Megaman 9 already... >_>
But it's awesome. I'm just happy to have another tourney, too.
I PMed both my opponent (lain) and Krato's opponent (Ike is solid) since we share a Wii.
IM dying to play mega9 and SMRPG. how is MEGA9?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Question: after the first match is finished, how does the loser indicate to the winner which stage to play on? Since it randomly chooses which player picks the sytage, should you just change your name to the stage you want, do you tell them before you begin, or is there an easier way?

Because sometimes I base my counter-pick on the play style exhibited by my opponent in the first round, so I might not know what stage to play until I'm actually ready to pick it. Could you explain this a little bit more?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Question: after the first match is finished, how does the loser indicate to the winner which stage to play on? Since it randomly chooses which player picks the sytage, should you just change your name to the stage you want, do you tell them before you begin, or is there an easier way?

Because sometimes I base my counter-pick on the play style exhibited by my opponent in the first round, so I might not know what stage to play until I'm actually ready to pick it. Could you explain this a little bit more?
I explain this on the front page too. Use the Friend Finder if they've gotten it up and running again. Another way is just to PM your opponent your counterpick choice/s.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'll probably have to go the PM route. One of the problems is that I can't use the Friend Finder (or IMs, etc.) during a set because I'm using a Wired Connection to help improve my connection. I'd have to unplug the ethernet cable, plug it into the computer, refresh the Friend Finder, tell them my pick, then unplugg the ethernet, plug it into the Wii and reconnect to play them.

I think what I'll do is just use the name idea (rename my character to indicate my counter-pick, then change my name back once they see it), since it's the easiest way I can think of.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
OMG...your name says it all LOOSING+KID. anyway y are in a conversation that doesnt have you included? my bad it only takes a few secs to notice that you are hating.
SORRY FMOI its spam.
LMFAO.

Gtfo noob. Seriously. Take your loss and go.

Ugh, my girlfriend is a genius and made plans for Saturday. =\

I might have to drop out, we'll see. Sorry FMOI.

Hentekorino

Smash Journeyman
Er, sorry about missing the Geno Bash match, it was a bit busy since school was starting up. x_x
I have more free time now since I don't need to worry about having to get my books and stuff though, can I join? (If I can, i'll sign up for Falco/Sonic) And I can see your sig just fine.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Er, sorry about missing the Geno Bash match, it was a bit busy since school was starting up. x_x
I have more free time now since I don't need to worry about having to get my books and stuff though, can I join? (If I can, i'll sign up for Falco/Sonic) And I can see your sig just fine.
Yes, you can join. I'm not a prood when it comes to such things but I would at least like a PM next time.

GFE

Smash Journeyman
any one wanna brawl ??
im bored cpu r so easy even on 3 vs 1 team battles Lvl 9
just pm me
(so lonely)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Not for nothing, but that was a freaking EPIC Falcon Punch against Ivysaur. You deserve a prize just for that! Good games, Omnis.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
For real you can have more than one person on the same wii? My brother uses ZSS I don't know who the alternate is of that. Is she even in this tournament. Well my brother is pretty terrible but at least he will take up a spot?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
For real you can have more than one person on the same wii? My brother uses ZSS I don't know who the alternate is of that. Is she even in this tournament. Well my brother is pretty terrible but at least he will take up a spot?
ZSS's "opposite" is Toon Link. Does he still want to sign up?

Are you CBA?
That's CBA's brother.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
No reply from BlueTerrorist, I will give him until the deadline though.
Sorry, this is off-topic, are you planning on joining my tourney? You left a message but never gave a reply.

Sorry FM if Im stealing your "customers"

D:

But its 2 weeks after this one, so yeah.

Also Fm, My tourney was rescheduled to October 10-11, will you still be able to make it?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Sorry, this is off-topic, are you planning on joining my tourney? You left a message but never gave a reply.

Sorry FM if Im stealing your "customers"

D:

But its 2 weeks after this one, so yeah.

Also Fm, My tourney was rescheduled to October 10-11, will you still be able to make it?
I think I'm going home that weekend and I may or may not take my Wii there for the 5 day weekend. I'll let you know once I decide though.

Top Bottom