• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and co present "Helter Skelter", a Halloween Tourney! ZEON IS THE CHAM-PEE-ON!

cba

Smash Master
Any free spots...?

If so, my FC is 5155-2644-1113 and I will be using Diddy...
youll need to pick one more char as an alternative, have 26 more post and brawl w/ someone in the thread at least 2 times(you can brawl me).

Barge

All I want is a custom title
You have to use two characters. You can use Diddy in every set but one if you want but you have to use one other character at least once.
If you choose one char in a match, can you switch to your other char or no?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
If you choose one char in a match, can you switch to your other char or no?
No, you can only use one of your characters per set. Like I said, I'm setting the two character rule to keep from one person who's really good with a hard to use character from dominating the tournament since people rarely dedicate themselves to more than one character in the "high learning curve" category simply because of how much work it takes to stay on top of things with one.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I think I'm going to try using Shiek in this tournament for the challenge since even fewer people use her than any other of the "high learning curve" characters. NO BODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH EQUISITION! :laugh:

Mmac

Smash Lord
I think I'm going to try using Shiek in this tournament for the challenge since even fewer people use her than any other of the "high learning curve" characters. NO BODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH EQUISITION! :laugh:
No, nobody expects the Flying Yoshi!

Flying Yoshi > Spanish Equisition

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I chose Diddy/Rob and my brother chooses Samus/Rob. I've been sucking with yoshi lately. If I get better I want to change my rob to yoshi. My brother wants to definitely keep samus/rob though. He thinks. because he beat me his first time with samus, that he's good with samus now.

cba

Smash Master
I chose Diddy/Rob and my brother chooses Samus/Rob. I've been sucking with yoshi lately. If I get better I want to change my rob to yoshi. My brother wants to definitely keep samus/rob though. He thinks. because he beat me his first time with samus, that he's good with samus now.
lol, like me. anyway...school days = the boards down(even though we got 40y/o w/ no life here)....naaa jk. come on people POST!!!!

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
lol, like me. anyway...school days = the boards down(even though we got 40y/o w/ no life here)....naaa jk. come on people POST!!!!

I have no IDEA what you are trying to say. Also can we choose which character we want to play our other character with. Like say your opponent is pit/ganon

And he loses with pit first game, can I use ganon against him?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I have no IDEA what you are trying to say. Also can we choose which character we want to play our other character with. Like say your opponent is pit/ganon

And he loses with pit first game, can I use ganon against him?
No, you have to use the character that they used that set thus adding to the challenge.

@ Shogun Fox:

Have you decided who you wanted to use yet?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Interested in doing some friendlies, FMOI?

Barge

Why so hopeless? His Bowser is very managable - at least online - and his Ganondorf can be beaten by lagalicious wifi and repetitive, high-priority, ranged, fast, lagless... *5 hours later* high-knockback attacks. Good luck, Barge. And may your spam-game serve you well.
Guess I'll have to work on my spacing then. :mad:

Excellence

Smash Champion
Guess I'll have to work on my spacing then. :mad:
I really don't think my Mr. Game & Watch should've given your Toon Link as much trouble as he did. Especially, considering the fact I shouldn't be able to get near you without taking about 35% from projectiles. You should've seen my face contort because of how many power shields failed, due to lag. That was pretty upsetting, but I was proud of my performance, until I SD'd on my last stock at 27%... That was depressing.

Barge

I really don't think my Mr. Game & Watch should've given your Toon Link as much trouble as he did. Especially, considering the fact I shouldn't be able to get near you without taking about 35% from projectiles. You should've seen my face contort because of how many power shields failed, due to lag. That was pretty upsetting, but I was proud of my performance, until I SD'd on my last stock at 27%... That was depressing.
I know, I didn't do so well those preformances. :dizzy:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Just a heads up for those of you who haven't played Zeon's Bowser:

Don't be down by a stock.

GGs Zeon, no wonder you've done so well.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Interested in doing some friendlies, FMOI?
Check back on Saturday. I don't have time to fight during the week which sucks... I have two exams tomorrow, one on Friday and one on Monday so I'm a little tied up.

MWAHAHAHAHA how fitting.

Sign me up, Ill probably be able to make this one.

Ganon/Bowser
Good to see you make this one. dabuz won War of the Roses. Supposedly, he has a really impressive Olimar since he took down both Olimarman's Olimar and Aryman's Snake.

Add in: By the way, how did you place in that offline tournament you were in?

Early grats on winning O:
Not if my Shiek has anything to say about it! (Although I suck with Ganondorf but I guess that's what practice is for. Maybe I should switch back to Sonic...)

cba

Smash Master
i need to know a counter for olimar, i mean exellences olimar is very good and i couldnt even do it w/ snake.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
i need to know a counter for olimar, i mean exellences olimar is very good and i couldnt even do it w/ snake.
I know exactly how you feel. The only people i got close to beating his olimar with is metaknight and snake. Excellence knows how to keep the space between you and him so well.

Barge

I should start doing more creative things with my tournaments instead of just allowing a select few characters..

A doubles tournament is too risky, they can go horribly wrong,
If I were to do a doubles, it would have to be on my 4th tournament

And it would be double elim.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Kirby, Peach, ROB, Zelda, Marth, Metaknight, Mr. Game and Watch, Yoshi... just to name a few. I want to do some tests using Lucario, Shiek, and the Ice Climbers because I think they may be Olimar counters too.

Top Bottom