• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
why do you wanna talk junk about claiming your throne again and then not wanna try them in melee or ssb 64 to show what you have? dont talk brave if you dont got no bravery in you.
Ok you convinced me, but afterwards lets go play some rousing games of tic-tac-toe and checkers. Get that kid **** out of here!!!!!!!!!! Nobody plays those old games.

Pro Tip: Using the Wiimote you have to press the left or right twice in a row to dash!

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Ok you convinced me, but afterwards lets go play some rousing games of tic-tac-toe and checkers. Get that kid **** out of here!!!!!!!!!! Nobody plays those old games.

Pro Tip: Using the Wiimote you have to press the left or right twice in a row to dash!
not my fault if you talk stuff you cant back up

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
lol how outdated is f@ggot factor? DA wes and IK ghost have been easily dispose of by me and shiz. EASILY
DA dave is a joke lol
Congratulations. You took out a samus player. Next your going to claim your superiority over taking out the best mario player too huh? In the end, you didnt stop NY from dominating the largest Atlantic South tournament that is... FINAL ROUND XI.

Oh no! Seems just by talking to scrubs i can get the runs!!!... gotta go make some lincoln logs! BRB! :laugh:

Pro Tip:
Using the wiimote and nunchuck grows hair on your chest.

----Had to edit for the GMM.

I challenge you to a money match. Whoever can build the better sandcastle. Dont get mad when i piss all over your castle. :laugh:

Linguini

Smash Master
Congratulations. You took out a samus player. Next your going to claim your superiority over taking out the best mario player too huh? In the end, you didnt stop NY from dominating the largest Atlantic South tournament that is... FINAL ROUND XI.

Oh no! Seems just by talking to scrubs i can get the runs!!!... gotta go make some lincoln logs! BRB! :laugh:

Pro Tip:
Using the wiimote and nunchuck grows hair on your chest.

----Had to edit for the GMM.

I challenge you to a money match. Whoever can build the better sandcastle. Dont get mad when i piss all over your castle. :laugh:
oh please shut the **** up, i hope your joking.
NY didnt dominate **** alright, brawl has been out for 2 weeks and most of FL didnt even know that tournament existed or whether it was going to be big.
Go back to things your good at, which isnt this game.

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
like I said your outdated lol you dont even know what your talking about anymore. I should piss on you.

your just embarrrasing yourself lol
Your not funny enough to be my mentoree. Although, I must admit. I do appreciate how you take take whatever i say and use it against me. Thats the king of originality folks!
Like when i said that "?!?" you want to put something in cocky boys, you called me a F@g.
When I said i was gonna piss on somebodys sandcastle, you said you would piss on me.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I appreciate it. My Autograph is in the mail. For now, just keep taking your growth horomone and someday, you might be able to actually be able to see above the table when you sit at dennys. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Protip: You might play better if the wiimote is held horizontally.

----Edit- Thats the spirit Hungrybox. He has the freakin coolest sig ever. Its a box, thats hungry! Way more funny than the "Im Rubber Your Glue, Whatever you say, bounces off of me and sticks to you" that we know as ?!?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Your not funny enough to be my mentoree. Although, I must admit. I do appreciate how you take take whatever i say and use it against me. Thats the king of originality folks!
Like when i said that "?!?" you want to put something in cocky boys, you called me a F@g.
When I said i was gonna piss on somebodys sandcastle, you said you would piss on me.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I appreciate it. My Autograph is in the mail. For now, just keep taking your growth horomone and someday, you might be able to actually be able to see above the table when you sit at dennys. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Protip: You might play better if the wiimote is held horizontally.

----Edit- Thats the spirit Hungrybox. He has the freakin coolest sig ever. Its a box, thats hungry! Way more funny than the "Im Rubber Your Glue, Whatever you say, bounces off of me and sticks to you" that we know as ?!?
Dude, who are you LOL

edit:nvm, i went through smashboards history. you used to be the best in FL when they used to have smal 10 man tourneys and stuff.

bro i respect that you were the best, but you havent been around since like 2003/2004.

That's 4 /5 years of not being the best. So you missed alot.

I'd advise you just start over and become the best again, or continue and get embarrassed.

Just some advice.

Renth

Smash Hero
I WAS GOOD IN 2002!!! MM ME!

Dude for real, Stop while you still can. You might think it's cool to come in here and try to mess with people but you're only making yourself look like a Faggot. So by all means Money Match Lambchops, Dashizwiz, SheerMadness, If i was still in FL i'd gladly take your money too.

I hate scrubs.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I have already talked to XYZ and Zoro, both of them say they are not allowed on the internet without their parental units permission.
when the **** did i talk to you

lets play nub

while we at it play my gf and get ***** i doubt you even have enough skill to take a stock from her in melee or brawl.

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
Go back to canada or whever you came from. Your kind is not welcome. You volunteered 3 people to money matches when they didnt agree to it... oh wow, i know who you are. You are a pimp! and Lambchops, Dashizwiz and SheerMadness all are your *****es. You tell them what to do! thats cool. Do they have to ask permission to like, use the computer?

Zoro said:
while we at it play my gf and get ***** i doubt you even have enough skill to take a stock from her in melee or brawl.
just as a refresher for anybody who missed it

Luigi_Factor said:
Oh, Why dont we play a real mans game. Who can make out with the ugliest girl. I'll let you win that one, and save you some respect of losing.
Wow zoro,you are a real man. You beat me. You won the mans game hands down. I'll probably play you later tonight. But seriously, i am really sick. All these nubs talking to me. I feel like this video --> http://youtube.com/watch?v=UYX3-rUgsaA&feature=related

They just dont stop. When will they learn?

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Go back to canada or whever you came from. Your kind is not welcome. You volunteered 3 people to money matches when they didnt agree to it... oh wow, i know who you are. You are a pimp! and Lambchops, Dashizwiz and SheerMadness all are your *****es. You tell them what to do! thats cool. Do they have to ask permission to like, use the computer?

just as a refresher for anybody who missed it

Wow zoro,you are a real man. You beat me. You won the mans game hands down. I'll probably play you later tonight. But seriously, i am really sick. All these nubs talking to me. I feel like this video --> http://youtube.com/watch?v=UYX3-rUgsaA&feature=related

They just dont stop. When will they learn?
Dude you're like atleast 20 years old. Get over it. And no Johns nub. Teach you to come back here and spam you're the best again and lose to my clone. Lolz get wrecked.

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
He thinks NY did because someone in that thread said that Mike G was part of the New York devastation team or something...ROFL!!!

Mike G is from New York, but moved to GA a few years ago!!!
I am more interested in pictures of jessica alba, than stalking some random dude. Sorry if did pay $30 to do a background check on the guy first to find out where he lives.... Regardless...

You win the Darwin Award !!! See, i said 2 GA people and 1 NY. See, when you add 2 + 1 you get a total of 3.

Final Round Results
1st: Mike G $546 (Snake, Kirby) ----- NY + GA
2nd: Justin Wong (yea I said Justin Wong) $156 (like JW needed more loot) (Diddy, Rob) --NY
3rd: GA Peach $78 (Dedede) --- GA

See, here are 2 people from GA, with one from NY. As long as he considers himself part of a NY crew, then he is. But fo sho! Justin Wong is a New Yorker. Unless the QVC asshat thinks that he moved to GA and that Mike G is currently residing in FL.

:laugh: :laugh: Yeah, I am still right. NY took the first 2 spots. :laugh: :laugh:

YOU ALL LOSE!!

Pro Tip: Use Final Smashes to finish your opponents!

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes, but I fail to see how that makes either NY or GA > FL considering FL didn't even attend...

Can't argue with someone who obviously posts with the intent of trolling and getting a rise out of people, I hope you actually attend one of the upcoming CFL Brawl tourneys so we can meet and play!!!

:)

:colorful:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
BTW Luigi, you can go burn in a fire, then get *****...by all the supposed great NYers....have fun.

Top Bottom