• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
attn everyone who went to the brawl is for chumps turny in pensacola

ok this is xtreamly g@y... i go to play some smash just now and find out my melee is gone anyone know if they in advetedly took it out of the purple cube that was hooked up to balistics laptop it was one of the last if not the last station to be broken down... my fault to i dident check but i dident think anyone might have took it out while i was exchangeing numbers with the folks from bama. lol theres an empty place in my heart now thank you lol jk. but i do want it back so any1 please let me know msg me on aim (mr mellow jello) or call/txt me 224-616-9373

i will be giveing a 100,000,000 dollar reward to anyone who gives me it. im totaly good for it to. sry no finders fee though. ps the money is invisible and located at the bank of madeup money so let me know in advance so i can stop by to withdraw the money.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
i will be giveing a 100,000,000 dollar reward to anyone who gives me it. im totaly good for it to. sry no finders fee though. ps the money is invisible and located at the bank of madeup money so let me know in advance so i can stop by to withdraw the money.
LOL hahaha

OverLade

Smash Hero
After just reading through the "history of Florida tournaments" I gotta say wow. You guys don't play around with keeping it up to date and accurate lol.

nevershootme

Smash Master
FL is gonna get pummeled with Major SFL tournies for the next few months...

July: Yasumicon (my tourney, kinda major but local ish with some oos showing up) and Genesis (Obvious)
August: Florida Gaming & Willvolution (Will is awesome)
September: Tipped Off 4 & The Battle Lounge (1k pot bonus, who can't resist that much money)
October: Infinite Bits (My tourney, 12 NC bros coming and hopefully get more)

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan

Curaga

Smash Ace
It all depends on funds currently for what we can get to.

One of us or our sponsered players placing high in a money-tournament would alleviate this issue.

So just local for right now. :p

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Pride 2: **** Rock Disco is canceled because it looks like I might be moving to Virgina some time before then. How's the smash scene up there?

nevershootme

Smash Master
**** the meister is too good

he like

secretly knows everything

and knows what happened in each tournament
the meister knows everything... even laying out the ground work

though gimmie another week and i'll write the gigs story in some ways. if you got something to share about gigs, say it and i'll put it up

i gotta recover from all the butt whoopings in Tekken 6 :dizzy:

Battousai780

Smash Ace
So, I'm a smasher from Louisiana on vacation in Destin; and I was wondering if anyone wanted to somehow play smash? Family vacation is kinda boring, and I'm looking to get some practice in for the Texas tourney HOBO.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You probably don't know who I am because I tend to lurk the Alabama thread and haven't posted here before, but I finally decided to stop complaining about the lack of Mobile are tourneys and about the cost of driving to Birmingham or Tuscaloosa. I took the initiative and began looking for a place to host a tournament down here in southern Alabama. The result? This:

This is in Mobile, Alabama, so some of you guys are closer than a lot of the north Alabama smashers. Just thought I'd give you a head's up. I've got the venue squared away and the date lined up. All I need to do is give the manager at Hollywood Video a minimum head count. I wanted to see how many of you think you might could make it. Click the picture to be redirected to the AiB tournament page for more information. I know some people around Mobile are going, and I wanted to see what kind of interest I could generate here.

Thoughts, questions, comments?

FloridaMeister

Smash Apprentice
Excellent, there's some smashers an hour away in Pensacola that have been waiting for one of these. Unfortunately, my girlfriend's birthday is the day before it so I'd be spending the weekend with her. I'll totally come to any future ones though.

There's a few here that will likely still go though, including Tallahassee.

Ruse

Fox
*Manko at Ruse's house*

for real, I've barely been on smashboards at this summer. Today's the first time I've played in a month. :(

I'm off for the next two days though so I'll probably do some updating then.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol manko/ruse are so cool

i need to travel over to pensacola once i get back to Jax :)

Top Bottom