• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming - Brawl/Melee Tourney - Orlando, Fl - 8/8/09 (TOMORROW )

Status
Not open for further replies.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Whoever is going with me, prepare to leave early. I want to be there at around 9:30. GET SLEEP CAUSE I'M NOT WAITING AROUND!

I want lots of matches gentlemen, so I will get them.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
i guess hes mad cuz im tired of being in the same level..and i really want to improve and im stuck for sum odd reason..dont know why though..im mad cuz of that..i guess it is like a personification expressing my anger thru my own character...im angry...and i want...true power!!!!!
I thought he was simply concerned with the desperate state of the Planet Sauria?

But, just a speculation.

EDIT: Do we have to show up so early to register if we're only participating in Melee? Or can we possibly show up at like, noon?

OverLade

Smash Hero
afjalfsdkajlkfjflkajfaskf brawl is first??

So alright. Will brawl singles continue running while Melee is running, or does singles usually finish before Melee? This may be the difference between me coming with permission and me coming without permission and ending up locked in my never to leave the world of online brawl ever again.

lol you guys are both disobeying your parents

both your parents sound mad strict

neither of you travel that much

you both listen to rap
....I dont see how that makes me anything like poltergust....

nevershootme

Smash Master
afjalfsdkajlkfjflkajfaskf brawl is first??

So alright. Will brawl singles continue running while Melee is running, or does singles usually finish before Melee? This may be the difference between me coming with permission and me coming without permission and ending up locked in my never to leave the world of online brawl ever again.

melee and brawl will be runned together past 2:30 (as stated in 1st post)....

and singles for brawl are in the range of 80-100 entrants in 1 super huge double elim bracket (no pools whatsoever), and it may end varying 10pm-midnight

Zoro

Smash Champion
i hope i don't have a bad experience at this the last FGs were terrible for me (controllerjohns)

I'm about to return to Orlando

cant wait for this event

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol Akilade........

there are a variety of similarities between everyone

i just thinks it's funny that you guys are always like "my parents are so strict you guys don't understand"

and then you both say something like, "okay, i'm disobeying my parents just by doing this i'm going to this com'on!!!"

stop taking things so literally like they matter lol

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
few days away. and i've been playing :p:p:p, good SMW hack.

Poltergust, anything about a ride?

Anyone else?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, I will chip in for gas.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
max.... why don't you drive and get maddddddddddddd gas money from desperate people

lol j/k

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I just drove to california, this drive will seem like nothing :0... 36 hours > 1 hour 30 mins? wut?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Doesn't look like I'm making this one...

1. it's in Kissimmee... and I have baaaad experiences driving around Kissimmee..

2. It's going to run late, and I have stuffs I gotta do.

I'll hit the next Brawl Gigs, most likely... anybody know when that is?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Doesn't look like I'm making this one...

1. it's in Kissimmee... and I have baaaad experiences driving around Kissimmee..

2. It's going to run late, and I have stuffs I gotta do.

I'll hit the next Brawl Gigs, most likely... anybody know when that is?
nah

brawl gigs runs later than this. all of the brawl events are usually done at like...9-10pm. every gigs is like at least midnight

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
nah

brawl gigs runs later than this. all of the brawl events are usually done at like...9-10pm. every gigs is like at least midnight
I wasn't really comparing the two.. just, for this weekend, I can't stay out late... too much going on.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So, I think I'm going to this. Car would be me, Bri, C, DC, and Masky. (Since he asked first IIRC.)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
OMG... you're the best! Do you need my address/info again?

:heart:
Yup. PM it to me.

So, who wants to MM at this

Since Gmoney isn't going, it's smooth sailing. (At least, from what I've read he isn't going. *scared*)

I think I'll enter Melee too. We shall see.

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
i hope i don't have a bad experience at this the last FGs were terrible for me (controllerjohns)

I'm about to return to Orlando

cant wait for this event
you wont. you will be fine. dont worry. hey! hey! hey! want me to house you? we can play smash at my house.. or play smash at hboxs and then go back home then leave in the morning to FG..your choice gah.

- uuaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom