• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming - Brawl/Melee Tourney - Orlando, Fl - 8/8/09 (TOMORROW )

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Love yall too Ima hit it big.
Collin hopefully im ready for the fox...I would ask in advance for atleast 20-30min of your time sat...Make some time for me. I wanna go through your gauntlet, I think im ready to go through all the way to fox(marth will be a *****) Please, Im gettin good need to get better.

Juan, you...an me...Summertime....Summertime madness...Sweet groovin', Two souls, One body...One eternal action...All no homo. Will happen tommorow, give me that jigs trainin, my falcons fasssst now workin on that tech skill baby.

Will I know man took me a while but...Ive seen the most results not working out before these past 2 weeks(for about 2-3 months) but eating as lilttle junk/overall bad food than I did when I was a High School Football animal/jock weighing 205-220 an runnin a .46 40. Now i have alil fat only in trouble areas an I feel really good staying away from **** food. We can talk about nutrition im a expert with the weights but not with food. So enlighten me.

Cant wait to see yall real excited.

Edit: Idk what to do for your birthday but ima do somthin big Keith. Somthin. You know how I feel about you an Nick so I dont need to put my love story on the boards :)

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
okay, so i'm pretty sure i'm going to this

super last minute <3 my immune system/extra cash i've savedddddddddd for awhile
w/e w/e anyways.......

who wants to team with my sexy wario self??

lol :) :wario:

vericz

Smash Champion
Action bring you setups to get the doorfee knocked off. Anyone have a projector with a spliter so we can project some good matches??

Also who wants to team with me for brawl :D lol I play snake and mk

I already got uuaa for melee

Masky

Smash Master
okay, so i'm pretty sure i'm going to this

super last minute <3 my immune system/extra cash i've savedddddddddd for awhile
w/e w/e anyways.......

who wants to team with my sexy wario self??

lol :) :wario:
whaaat? awesome :bee:

Toneh

Smash Lord
Action bring you setups to get the doorfee knocked off. Anyone have a projector with a spliter so we can project some good matches??

Also who wants to team with me for brawl :D lol I play snake and mk

I already got uuaa for melee
sign me up for bringing a cube/tv to help out melee.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
lol did you draw it? I haven't seen you in forever man, I remember when we were in pizza hut and that dominoes commercial came on IN the pizza hut. And then you began to draw the toon link on the napkin. Haha good times.

Masky

Smash Master
lol did you draw it? I haven't seen you in forever man, I remember when we were in pizza hut and that dominoes commercial came on IN the pizza hut. And then you began to draw the toon link on the napkin. Haha good times.
Nah I didn't draw it I found it on deviantart
Yeah for real dude, it's been way too long ):
but I'll see you TOMORROW!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol CRASH BANDICOOT WHERE U @???!!!

RIDICULOUSNESS

d-torr, we're gonna chill

and i'm gonna hype up team d-luda

yep

jerk status

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah Finch lets just ride with Hive if he has room. I'm at my parents but they live in Winter Springs which is only 15-20 minutes from campus so I can be at UCF whenever.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
dammit!!!!!!!! i was srsly gonna ask you to team with me on the spot tomorrow, polt

who wants to team now??

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Last minute question.
Can we still register for tourneys as long as they haven't started yet?
Like, my smasher friend giving me a ride wants to leave early cause he thinks at 11 the registration for ALL tourney's will end. Even though it clearly says that at 11 Brawl Doubles registration ends. He just needs a clear "YES YOU CAN" statement from someone so he can calm down.
I don't wanna be calling sleep johns cause he woke me up too early.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol of course.... haha i wasn't planning on going until a few hours ago XD

WONDERBRIZZLE too good, we get to chill

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol keith that was just a "general" teamsies!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

i'm gonna get hte popcorn ready just in case you guys get knocked out early and HRdiknut blames you :) :) :)

<3 you guys

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
****it geoff, why the last day lol. we probably couldve teamed at this if redhalbered could've went, so i guess you could blame that on him

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
exarch how big is your car/van/ VEE-HICKLE, cause we could all carpool possibly.....AND WE WOULD ALL BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU GAS, YEE? NVM, there is no way were fitting 7 in one vehicle xD unless you have a limo man...........idea...

vericz

Smash Champion
Last minute question.
Can we still register for tourneys as long as they haven't started yet?
Like, my smasher friend giving me a ride wants to leave early cause he thinks at 11 the registration for ALL tourney's will end. Even though it clearly says that at 11 Brawl Doubles registration ends. He just needs a clear "YES YOU CAN" statement from someone so he can calm down.
I don't wanna be calling sleep johns cause he woke me up too early.
I have answered this before but i guess i will again

YES YOU CAN!

You can register until the start of the actual tourney.

Also, exarch you will only get the fee knocked off IF we use the setup for tournament. . . Spots fill up very fast cause people come early. If anything the setup will be stationed in the friendlies zone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom