• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming - Brawl/Melee Tourney - Orlando, Fl - 8/8/09 (TOMORROW )

Status
Not open for further replies.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ehhh i dunno man... yoshi on my team.... kinda iffy if you ask me.

i just want to team with a MK... i sync so well with that guy.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
vijin.. you're right you guys did lose me... but I still love to play melee from time to time... it takes about 20 mins to start my rusty falcon engine then im good... playing melee is like riding a bike... you dont forget.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, if I actually do manage to find a ride and no one wants to team with you, can we team up?

:069:

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i could potential go to this as my beastly czech immune system stomped this cold **** in a day

but i prolly won't... lol

gotta conserve the funds for greatness

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
**** soooo can someone please pick me up and take me to this! i wanna go really bad.... im only out in florida for another 4 days.... and havent smashed with ne one from florida.....

im in Tamba which is close to orlando if ne one is guna be rolling through this way and wants some gas money let me kno cause i wanna go

Melee or Brawl

let me kno please! i used to be really good at brawl but play melee .... ill play brawl doubles if i can find someone good... i play MK let me kno heres a vid of me and Aero from a while ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O95ULvA24VE&feature=channel_page

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
YO MAN

IHOP madness

afterwards

its almost too close to the venue
what? no

after every florida gaming is FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAST

approved feasting spots are golden corral or cicis pizza. I prefer cicis pizza this time cause i dont have much money

B_AWAL

Smash Master
what? no

approved feasting spots are golden corral or cicis pizza. I prefer cicis pizza this time cause i dont have much money
Did sum1 say IHOP???

Ihop Pancake MM!!! Eat teh most pancakes 2 win! Only assistance is sauce and Milk! Loser has to pay!!!!

Me, DBS, FUCT n 8 shud B comin. Sexpuma and Chess are tryina come.

Although I think every1 wants to play Melee cept me...

:sonic:

Pritch

Smash Lord
So zone called me up and told me I'm going with him to this. So apparently I'm going with him to this. Anyone wanna team with me for melee? (Preferably someone I know/someone competent) Someone hit me up.

Also, is there still a reasonable number of people on here that play magic the gathering? I can bring my cube along and we can get some drafts happening if yes, or I'd be down to go in on a box and draft from there if we can get a reasonable number of people interested. Again, someone hit me up.

Oh, and waffle house >>>>>>>>>>> IHOP. Just for the record.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
So zone called me up and told me I'm going with him to this. So apparently I'm going with him to this. Anyone wanna team with me for melee? (Preferably someone I know/someone competent) Someone hit me up.

Also, is there still a reasonable number of people on here that play magic the gathering? I can bring my cube along and we can get some drafts happening if yes, or I'd be down to go in on a box and draft from there if we can get a reasonable number of people interested. Again, someone hit me up.

Oh, and waffle house >>>>>>>>>>> IHOP. Just for the record.
I really don't think there will be more than 5 people here who are up to date with limited like you and I, lol.

And even then, I doubt more than 5 MTG players at all will be here :(

IHOP is the best, btw. Its international :D

Pritch

Smash Lord
I saw boosley at the tally ptq a couple weeks ago, and apparently most of his crew plays, so there's a reasonable number of people. Whether they show up and etc is another story, but there's hope.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I saw boosley at the tally ptq a couple weeks ago, and apparently most of his crew plays, so there's a reasonable number of people. Whether they show up and etc is another story, but there's hope.
Huh???

WTH R U talkin about lolz

Only 5 of us play more Brawl than Melee now. Every1 else either doesn't care or plays Melee more now.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol denny's is the only place

you guys are dumb talking about dirty ****ing waffle house and expensive for no reason ihop

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eating out sucks...cause I'm poor!!!

Anywho vericz, if we are coming for only melee does that mean we have till 2:30 pm to register???

And is it a definite that melee doubles won't start before 2:30 pm???

I might sleep in a bit, and show up at like 2:00 pm, and want to be sure I won't be missing doubles!!!

If I do show up early it'd prob be around 10:30 am with a setup (TV + GC)!!!

:colorful:

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
Eating out sucks...cause I'm poor!!!

Anywho vericz, if we are coming for only melee does that mean we have till 2:30 pm to register???

And is it a definite that melee doubles won't start before 2:30 pm???

I might sleep in a bit, and show up at like 2:00 pm, and want to be sure I won't be missing doubles!!!

If I do show up early it'd prob be around 10:30 am with a setup (TV + GC)!!!

:colorful:

ik how you feel. :( bout the whole por thing that is xDD

EDIT- maybe they can sign u in early and arrive later on bbefore dubs. idk sounds like a good idea.

- uuaa

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dennys would be good if it didnt...you know...taste so horrible

the only thing good on that entire menu is the hooburrito

everything else is trash. Ihop is superior, but cici's pizza, after a long day of camping in brawl, is the best

Masky

Smash Master
actually yeah cici's sounds really good after a tournament

PS happy birthday GDX! (and Spike!)

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
how is denny's bad?

get outta here....

and you have to spend like 7 bucks to get just 5 pancakes at ihop........ **** that no variety ****!! more like 5 to get a BYO slam son

build your own

lol j/k j/k

denny's isn't fine dining (then again NONE of these places are) but it is decent/fills you up

jopiweapjfdsla;skaa;sjf;ask;a

edit: oh junk, happy b-day Keith... you better eat an orange off of that tree of yours (do it for me at least)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Happy birthday to GDX and Spike! ^_^

Still need a ride/partner... I have a feeling this is going to turn out like the tournament last Saturday. =(

:069:

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
what? no

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...also, happy birthday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom