• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLATZONE - March 7th, 8th - (Regina, SK, Canada) Over $2000 in prizes :O

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
was going to ask if any smash would happen this weekend, but i think it's best if i retire from this madness for some sleep, hijacking this tourney thread for rhyming tangents is so good ^_^

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
QQ but but but, I wanted to smash this weekend with you Jess and Brent. QQ QQ QQ

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
would certainly need some anti rust practice, been quite a while, you don't happen to play there eh victor?
quite an enjoyable game i hear :3

also, pulling this topic way off course, surely no rulings against it :p

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
ermph >: (
pick one up for 30 bucks, come lan it with sean brent and me after some hot melee action, it has a large learning curve but darned fun when you get started with it. do i hear doubles in the near future :)

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFNp3O23ViA like that i hope? :D
talk about micro

but yeah victor, could show you a bit of the protoss/terran ropes if you can teach me a bit of falcon, marth, peach.... samus.... link.... well yeah you get the picture there :) quite the trade off imo

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
haha. Well, I donno, I don't really want to get into too many video games. Melee is enough for me. If I get the chance to try out starcraft, I'll give it a shot though.

Haha, come over this weeekeendddd.

Stevo

Smash Champion
so many posts!

@PKM - IRON MAN!

@Eggz - Diablo 2 tourney YES!! lol

@everyone - I just remembered im doing correspondance classes next semester.... so I really see no reason for me to miss this.

@Levi - 5 is MIEN!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
so many posts!

@PKM - IRON MAN!

@Stevo- Diablo 2 tourney YES!! lol

@everyone - mumra butt

@silent wolf - lets win teamz

With so much drama in the l-b-c
Its kinda hard bein e wit a z double-g
But i, somehow, some way
Keep comin up with funky *** **** like every single day
May i, kick a little something for the gs (yeah)
And, make a few ends as (yeah!) I breeze, through
Two in the mornin and the partys still jumpin
Cause my momma aint home
I got *****es in the living room gettin it on
And, they aint leavin til six in the mornin (six in the mornin)
So what you wanna do, sheeeit
I got a pocket full of rubbers and my homeboys do too
So turn off the lights and close the doors
But (but what) we dont love them hoes, yeah!
So we gonna smoke a ounce to this
Gs up, hoes down, while you mother****ers bounce to this

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Hmm, maybe I can just buy a giant rapist van and take like 30 people, ill pick up in ed, pick up in calgary, pick up in washington, pick up in northern alberta and pick up in british columbia.
And then we can make a documentary about it!

kk, deal, so, who's trunking it? ;)

Oh, and you can put PALO DA SUFFOCATOR on the list of interested folk. I'll actually play this time.
Can you drive that many people? Last I heard (like 2 minutes ago) you JUST got your licence (like 3 minutes ago)

Your finals go that deep into June? =/ Most high school finals end by mid-June.
Finals? You're kidding right?

Yeah, probably Victra. And lololol, I WILL BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS.
Though I suppose that would be more fitting if I played jiggs, pikachu or pichu.
Also, yes, my school ***** me from behind.
That's why you drop out

haha ok so no june...what about july?
NO JULY DOESN'T WORK FOR ME

I'm a pretty generous guy, what can I say *shrug*

I hate brawl a lot too, you just don't understand how fun it is ****** people and having them john at you, then you just say "I only play this game at tournaments, and don't own a wii." then they're like "man im a douche, i'd better switch to melee"

Its way too good lol

Also spring break ftw. The sooner the better + people always john about finals, even though finals are like really ****ing easy and negligible.

If not spring break, July would be tight.
JULY DOESN'T WORK STOP IT

Sarcasm, bro.

July's tight, cat. (Although Nate would be in Toronto.)
NOT JULY IT'S BAD

Luke and I were planning to hold ADAT2 in July but...
DON'T DO IT

and i was too lazy to edit...its in feb/march as origanlly planned...i need Nate there coaching me .."DONT ROLL!!!" :D haha plus im excited
ok good

Finals is going to be Jess vs Kat, Peach only, Dreamland.
ofukno

oh, and kat!
we should have a money match!
the two grrl smasherz, ofukya.
:D
ofukya

Thats literally why I have an extra year of school to do LMAO
I went to a tournament and didn't do my senior project. I'm ****.

LOL yeah ****** finals is definitely the wrong way to do them. Shiiiet I'll be sure to cheer for you this tournament. I didn't last time cuz everyone else already was, so I had to non conform.

I have like 3 gamecubes decorating my room. used to have 4. I used to have one on top of each stereo speaker, and 2 TVs with melee hooked up. But i sold 1 gamecube/melee copy to a friend and so now its only 1 TV with melee hooked up (gotta have symmetry). As far as I'm concerned, gamecubes indicate manliness.

Also I'll ditto MM anyone with my gay characters, to influence you to play them technical.
My peach, samus, jiggz, and fox >_> <_< >_>
lol you're too ****

what if I conquer some city and name it
Lucario Queef Rattle the Fifth Loot of Taj
I'd live there

Whats your tag, dream crusher? ;_;

Also once a date is finalized for this, you should put it up on AllIsBrawl as well.
Cause Brawl will be there of course

and alphicans, that avatar, starcraft tourney for cast 5 please ^_^
SC WOOT

haha. Well, I donno, I don't really want to get into too many video games. Melee is enough for me. If I get the chance to try out starcraft, I'll give it a shot though.

Haha, come over this weeekeendddd.
SC WOOT

i'm interested
That's what they all say >_> <_< >_>

Eggz

Smash Hero
LMFAO james is really cool

also 2 female smashers? omg if you post this on AiB youll get hella people in that case.
hella nigguhz creepin there.
but a lot of melee players i know use it cuz of the really tight social networking and tournament interface. Its a lot better than smashboards for everything. Just think of it as allissmash instead of allisbrawl.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I never miss a chance to talk about SC, but that vid was a wtf moment? Either you or dynamism actually play? You can play me if you want...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Nice! I hope this is after Finals and stuff though, that way I can come 100%.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
seriously drop out

Yeah I play SC but just spend my time getting ***** by unityole from Van and teaching TMDubs how to play XD
TMD? Wanna get ***** by me aswell? :p. I hardly play now anyways, so it would be a good time. Unityole posts in the SC discussion thread I think.

Top Bottom