• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLATZONE - March 7th, 8th - (Regina, SK, Canada) Over $2000 in prizes :O

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
UPDATE

alright everyone I talked to the university today and I started a smash club so that a) some random noobs will join and give us monies :p haha (jk) and b) to get the venue all sorted out ... In the next few days I will submit the form for the club and then I will put posters up all over the university then we will finalize a date for this tournement and things will start rolling!
This will all be done when the semester is over which is within the next few weeks
Just giving everyone a Heads up :D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Good job Kat, hopefully that will attract more players for your own community.

brdy_

Smash Lord
when u say fun u mean ******? I get it... >__>

brdy: Be jealous. It's the best **** on the west coast. come up this weekend! I'll have it for another two weeks or so.
Can't anytime soon.... got finals next week and then I'm goin to Oregon. Count me in on visiting you in Canada sometime in January/February though.

Though if I dont get around to it in those two months, April FOR SURE.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
UPDATE

alright everyone I talked to the university today and I started a smash club so that a) some random noobs will join and give us monies :p haha (jk) and b) to get the venue all sorted out ... In the next few days I will submit the form for the club and then I will put posters up all over the university then we will finalize a date for this tournement and things will start rolling!
This will all be done when the semester is over which is within the next few weeks
Just giving everyone a Heads up :D
tiiiiiight! I'm probably coming to this!

Also, connect 4 mm's all around. And pool MM's if the pool table is decent. $5

Eggz

Smash Hero
its your turn to come down.

do it, ill split an oxy rock witchu haha its so tight. im only doing it like once every 2 weeks though, ****s addicting as ****

if you come to WA the weekend of WCSL, you can get a ride down there with us. =]

Eggz

Smash Hero
its this big melee/brawl tournament in norcal. hella people are gonna be there (for melee), including combo status/socal. its gonna be so fun

Top Bottom