• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLATZONE - March 7th, 8th - (Regina, SK, Canada) Over $2000 in prizes :O

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHA weeell ive never accually swam there ... but ill ay first that im very very picky about sketchy things lol sooo what I find sketchy is usually not sketchy to most ppl ... that being said ive never accually even seen the pool!! Haha and now that I think of it I dont know why I think its sketchy ... I think I had a dream about it once and it was sketchy ... :S sooo yeah I also heard a funny story from my friend whos a life guard there lol about a nudest colony that went swimmin there ROFL :p so yeah i doupt its accually sketchy :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
omg Kat, do you know what your posts remind me of? How some of the girls talk in Animal Crossing. XD

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
hahaha!! Is that a good game btw ? I asked you the one day on msn but you didnt respond =\ LOL i heard it was alot liek nexus sorta ... but nicer? i dunno hahaha yeah i kinda had to laugh at myself when i said the pool was kidna sketchy based off a dream I had about it :p ROFL and yeah Bradys right march is SOOOOO far away :(:( I wanna see everyone again!

XeroGravity

Smash Rookie
Ok the pool at the uni is NOT sketchy iv been swimming there a few times and loved it... yes there is a nudist colony in Regina that does go swimming but they go to every pool as well Kat, not just the uni. They are just a bunch of harmless old farts who like to chill naked with each other. No diffrent then the showers at a pool.

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
I know lol did you read y i said it was sketchy ?:p Rofl it was based off a dream I had of it ... holy sean :p yeah and about the nudest colony I just laughed I dont think its bad or anything ...

XeroGravity

Smash Rookie
im just letting them know how far off you are... once you call it a sketchy pool people are weirded out....
just u so guys know what kats afraid of, she doesnt like weather in general or lawn mowers?
sorry kat I had to, I still laugh about that

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
Im also going to try to record all the matches not just finals(I need some help with this from people with experience)
I could probably bring my capture card and some cabling if I have a guaranteed ride/housing to the tourney, it should work so we can have at least some quality finals footage. I would just need to find a computer with a fairly good cpu to hook it all up to. Not sure if there's a less meticulous method (VHS doesn't seem to look very good when its all converted).

Also happy belated New Years etc. :)

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
you too! (on the belated new years and christmas and what not:p)
That would help me out alot!!! Where are you from and I can help you find a ride and I can get you housing fooooor sure :)

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
Ok everyone please please tell me if you can help provide a setup! and i really want to make this more active again so help em out :)
I think I can provide 2-3 setups by myself but I dont have the accual game or memory cards ...

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
If Victra and Palo are going I can probably bring a setup as well, depends on how big of a vehicle Palo has at the time. I'm sure they could possibly scrape something together as well :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Connor is planning to drive as well, if other Albertans drive along with us.

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
awiiightttt etc, I think this falls before Sean's vacation as well so its all good :3

brdy_

Smash Lord
I can provide 2 setups as long as there's room in my vehicle. I may just end up flying though, lol.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Asian girls are too quiet and boring. (The FOB ones anyways, If theyre born and raised in north america its all good).

I'll try to come to this, If theres enough calgary ppl who want to go I might drive, but dont put that down as official.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Asian girls are too quiet and boring. (The FOB ones anyways, If theyre born and raised in north america its all good).

I'll try to come to this, If theres enough calgary ppl who want to go I might drive, but dont put that down as official.
What the heck is wrong with you Dave. LOL. And you call yourself an asian. >=[

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
ok thanks Rob! and chrusher97 I will put you down and interested :) I do think theres a few people from calgary going though ... You should definetly recruit people :D and Victor Im still confused as to whose driving and if you guys can bring anythign and if i even get to se eyou for sure! <3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
<3333

Uhh, Connor (Prized Pig) will be the one who hopefully drives us. Him or Jessica (PALO DA SUFFOCATOR). It really depends on the weather etc. We can bring 2 setups(TVs+GCs). but don't take my word on it. We're still talking about it.

=D

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
I couldn't tell Chrusher's ethnicity when met him at CAST4.

Low chances I'll be able to make this tournament now. ): Can't get a ride and I won't have enough money for this and all the other awesometastic tournaments in the first 2 quarters of 09. Sorry!

Unless Washington wants to pick me up and drive me to Flatzone themselves for free. (eh? EH? Eggz owes for missing Melee day of SFU TS2.)

Top Bottom