• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLATZONE - March 7th, 8th - (Regina, SK, Canada) Over $2000 in prizes :O

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Holy smokes seriously? There needs to be way more interest in this tournament. O.o

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
This thread needs to be a sticky. This is really impressive, the OP is very formatted very well, and the whole tournament in itself seems amazingly organized. And jesus, $2000 in prizes? Has there been a bigger Canadian tournament before?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
we talkin geisha tabs or mumra pods?
both, infact. SHANE! NEED TO SMASH WITH YOU SOON!!! COME UP HERE!!! Or maybe I'll go down there again, we'll see.

awsome everyone!! and YES please organize riiiideees SOON!!
ALSO i just found out theres gonna be upwards of $2000 worth of prizes!
YAY
I want some of that $2,000 O__o

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
LOL thanks guys :$ you have no idea how hard me and greg have been working to make this a fantastic tourny!! I have a ton of noobs who are confiurmed to come play ... (AKA free money!!!) lol and I just started the club at the university so I got a BUNCH of funding and im working on getting sponsored by the bar thast there as well so tnhey will prvide some kick *** meals!!!! I have a BIG venue and well .. you can all see mee ;) :p lol but yeah ... i have put a lot of effort into this and looked into EVERYTHING to make this fantastic ... SO PLEASE spread the word!!! more people = more moneys and even tho you might not win it equals moooooore prizes!!!! Thanks everyone!!!
Except you nmitch and gregory ... except your off the hook gregory ... with your popped lung and all !:p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I tried to get Alphazealot to sticky it. That will probably get a lot of interest.

gcguest

Smash Apprentice
LOL thanks guys :$ you have no idea how hard me and greg have been working to make this a fantastic tourny!! I have a ton of noobs who are confiurmed to come play ... (AKA free money!!!) lol and I just started the club at the university so I got a BUNCH of funding and im working on getting sponsored by the bar thast there as well so tnhey will prvide some kick *** meals!!!! I have a BIG venue and well .. you can all see mee ;) :p lol but yeah ... i have put a lot of effort into this and looked into EVERYTHING to make this fantastic ... SO PLEASE spread the word!!! more people = more moneys and even tho you might not win it equals moooooore prizes!!!! Thanks everyone!!!
Except you nmitch and gregory ... except your off the hook gregory ... with your popped lung and all !:p
**** right im off the hook.
Back to the hospital tomorrow:(
Saaaaaaaad panda

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles

Are you a fan of Stos or something lol.
Hi =DD

If this is around "March Break" for me im gonna try coming, hopefully my parents will let me.

If not then, its tourney time for the beast coast =DD

gcguest: why does your avatar have "S" "T" "O" ?

how the **** do you forget the other ****ing "S" ?

XD

ALso host (sorry i cant remember your screen name): How the **** do you have $2000 price money!?

dam good ****.

Im taking it all IF i can come =D

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
lol cuz im FAAAAANTASTIC!!! ;);)
LOL housing will = staying at peoples houses in theory so ... aka free or people might ask for $10 or soemthing .. so its like nothing ... ALTHO if a lot more people decide to come then im still looking into a spot for everyone to sleep thats very cheap :p soooooo ... COME
Make this fantastic!!! :p
OH btw ... im putting a few of you guys who posted as interested :p you can always back out yo
and gregory and mitch STFU :p

oh and bout 64 :p I was going to have a tourny event for 64 :p But i a) ran out ot room and B) didnt know how much interest there was for that
If you guys think there will be more interest for 64 then say liek single:p (JK:p) like falcon only or low tier or soemthing tell me and i can see what I can do ... plus people can always have friendlies ... atho I am trying to discourage a lARGE amount of friendlies from going on while the tournys going on ... too speed up everything and then so people will watch and cheer on people ... but we'll see how it goes .. i might set up a room entirely to friendlies so your all not in the way of the tourny ...

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ bend over i'll show you fantastic.

lol jks

is there any link mains around here?

or should i say, link mains going to this tourney..

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
one of the guys from saskitoon mains link :p :) and I think theres a guy from BC but I dont know if he mains link as much as he kicked my *** with link :p ROFL
Dunno if he is commiong though .. I know forsure that the guy from saskatoon is though and then theres lots of people commin that I dont know well enough to know who they main :p

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
wtf you cant say that
Well i just did !

but seriously.

$2000?

that can support your trip to genesis.

and like fly to vegas and spend on it girls and clothes and fly back home with $800 left.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
GC Guy is seriously considering coming to this... I have to support WA as they rick roll kids at this thing :)
Also I need people from CA to come to TourneyPlay's June event.

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
lol :) YAY interest!!! :) LOL New update...I might be getting this sponsored by the bar on campus and they are going to cater the event :p AKA provide some gooood food :)

Top Bottom