• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLATZONE - March 7th, 8th - (Regina, SK, Canada) Over $2000 in prizes :O

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
Lol theres oonly one of me who plays competitivly around here ... :p LOL I know girls who play but not who host tournys or you know ... accually compete in tournys :p LOL more girls need to play :)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
LOL see you need to come to this tourny to see liek the only Canadian female smasher :p
psh so what if thiers female smashers XD
what are they gonna do?
looool
*thinks*

edit: i so failed. i put like smileys in the spoiler thingy LOL im such a failure =((

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
wow ... noones posted heere alll day :( SAD FACE
PEOPLE COME BACK AND SPAM!!!

lol annnd please tell me should I up the door fee $10 and supply pizza and pop for the WHOLE tourny??

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ holy**** bby you stalked me =D
i failed.
i was doing so good and then i got dropped and i was like ohhh man LOL.

marrrrco lets have sc buttsecks =D
im the firebat and your the medic ! =]

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
NOPE LOL
seriously i want to get better.
but then i can abrely play sc.
but tomrorow im going to my cousins for sure and yeah play XD

i play in like money maps looool

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Post in the SC thread for help, and maybe you can learn some stuff. Actually we are having a debate over fastest right now rofl. Most of the people who post there are ******** as hell.

lol victor.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Post in the SC thread for help, and maybe you can learn some stuff. Actually we are having a debate over fastest right now rofl. Most of the people who post there are ******** as hell.

lol victor.
i use to post there but then i stopped since i moved and my dad took off internet cause were already getting it for free. so yeah my internet is slow like all the time thats why i have to go to my cousins house to play but i'll go back there and post.

also do you have maps? cause like I really hate playing in fastest lol they just keep massing -_-

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
She dances to the beat of my heart.

'Cause that's a groove we can all dance too.

<3

Top Bottom