• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLATZONE - March 7th, 8th - (Regina, SK, Canada) Over $2000 in prizes :O

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
My god i was watching the vids of cast4 ... and you guys will accually be blown away by me ... (NO BIG DEAL) ROFL ... but seriously...i die inside every time I watch those vids...ive improved sooooo soo much since then
I accually likee ... FC (and land and dont just Dsmash every time) ... and i can CG now :O annnd I dont roll!!! or try to recover low liek that and SD ... and I can wavedash (not that thats important) ... and I move around soo much more...and am less predictable... more usmash and dair ...blah blah
Wow that was a cocky post :(

HesJustABoy

Smash Cadet
My god i was watching the vids of cast4 ... and you guys will accually be blown away by me ... (NO BIG DEAL) ROFL ... but seriously...i die inside every time I watch those vids...ive improved sooooo soo much since then
I accually likee ... FC (and land and dont just Dsmash every time) ... and i can CG now :O annnd I dont roll!!! or try to recover low liek that and SD ... and I can wavedash (not that thats important) ... and I move around soo much more...and am less predictable... more usmash and dair ...blah blah
Wow that was a cocky post :(

HJAB reporting with your daily news

We will begin with our weather for this morning,
About a 95% of further sucking up to kat on this Forum,
A predicted 92% chance of me being a beak-show,
and finally, a 100% chance of kat's last post being an Epic Failure.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ my house.

didnt i tell you this last night >.>

LOOL Edit: im gonna find out if anyone from toronto are willing to come to this tourney.

Eggz

Smash Hero
He talked to a ssb player who will only come if there is ssb64. >_> i have someone over here who would drive and let us use his huge car if 64 was a main event.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Take out low tier. We experienced that at cast4 already. =P

I would love crews lol. Remaaattch.

Top Bottom