• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLATZONE - March 7th, 8th - (Regina, SK, Canada) Over $2000 in prizes :O

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
So everyone ... wats up .... :p LOL im bored :)

OK i found a reason for this post rofl ... if you have facebook I made a group and event for this tourny so you should all join ... ya ya

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=38441423950#/group.php?gid=51454806135

ALSO
please please PLEASE see the AiB thread :) and add me as a friend and everything ... I think the people on there either think im really weird or a guy :p ROFL

x After Dawn x

Smash Master

OK i found a reason for this post rofl ... if you have facebook I made a group and event for this tourny so you should all join ... ya ya

ALSO
please please PLEASE see the AiB thread :) and add me as a friend and everything ... I think the people on there either think im really weird or a guy :p ROFL
I added you on Facebook and you declined. T_T

Edit: Never mind, Facebook just glitched. :)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

ALSO
You'll have to excuse them... the majority of the smash community hasn't seen a ****** their entire lives, save the one they came out of.

Eggz

Smash Hero
idk if the dp above was a bump or impressive spam
but either way impressive spam.

i thought lumberjack slam was a nickname for me or something =[[[ **** dennys

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
hey everyone ... i updated the first post ...
The venue/housing information was updated as well as rides and setups
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post how you are getting here and with who and from where :D as well as if you can bring a tv/cube/game ect ect :D
Thanks everyone
Merry christmas and have a happy new year!!!! (Kinda late :p)

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
yeah it was terrable :( sooooo mcuh snow it was like a huge blizzard :| I didnt go outside though :p haha i literally just stayed inside all day to avoid the weather :p

Top Bottom