• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

flaco smashfest 2

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
so who's going to kiss?
You and my ***.

@Roman, YOU are going to this correct? We need some challengers.

@EVERYONE: We have a set-up and are bringing it :3. Also... one of the John's is unable to come, so it will just be the three of us.

~MOP

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I think its
T.Webb
Flaco of course
Armageddon
Mop
Spife
AOI
Shadowball
N64
OmniStrife
My Lil bro cuz i gotta watch him....he plays a ok marth considering he is 12
And whoever is in the car with mop

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
lololol

omni's fox is the funniest character in history
And, I'm adding that to my sig.

I think its
T.Webb
Flaco of course
Armageddon
Mop
Spife
AOI
Shadowball
N64
Omni
Fixed. :D It's just Omni. That's my fullllll tag.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
T.Webb
Flaco of course
Armageddon
Mop
Spife
AOI
Shadowball
N64
OmniStrife
+Improbable
+Feryx

Also... we'll be there around 1:30 or 2:00... Nate has to work until 11:00 XD.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I know Roman :( and we didn't even play at SOTP.

I just got back home from playing with the mages ^_^

And I'm gonna travel more now so *thumbs up*

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yeah, i want people to do money matches with me so that i can get better... i suck ballz when it comes down to serious matches
lol, such a bull****ter
tryna get that money

we shud do dollar mms, roman. after i get yu yur 30 bucks tho.

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
T.Webb
Flaco of course
Armageddon
Mop
Spife
AOI
Shadowball
N64
OmniStrife
+Improbable
+Feryx

Also... we'll be there around 1:30 or 2:00... Nate has to work until 11:00 XD.
Omni. It's less letters than Omnistrife. It's easier to type. And, it's 150% more accurate than OmniStrife.

my scar sig is better than your scar sig

: D
Psh, please. If I wanted some epic Scar quoting sig, I could have it. But, I don't wanna waste that much of Scar's time.

yeah, i want people to do money matches with me so that i can get better... i suck ballz when it comes down to serious matches
Shut up, Roman. You're too good to john. <3 you. Also, my brother still has my car! >.<!

Roman.

Smash Champion
lol, such a bull****ter
tryna get that money

we shud do dollar mms, roman. after i get yu yur 30 bucks tho.
i'm totally serious, i don't care if i do $1 MM's or $20 MM's, i just need to get better in super serious matches (aka 0 sandbagging)
Also, my brother still has my car! >.<!
i'm guessing that means my stuff is in it =((

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Yo time for the shout outs:
Flaco: Good stuff holdin this even though none of us could move lol...GG's
MOP: BABYCAKES!!!!!!! lol naw u got hella better i was shook out my draws on sum of our matches
AOE: Dude u r a beast gg and we need to play again sumtime i gotta get my fox up and i need to play smarter
Roman: Ur a lil bit too good ummm gg and u r my new hero
Omni: GG my fox just got the upperhand on u in a few matches
Armegoddeon: Get sleep the nite b4 lol
Shadowball: Ur johns r legit just like ur mew2 lol
And to everyone i didnt play i only didnt play u due to not being a ble to move

N64

Smash Champion
Flaco - Thanks for hosting. I had a lot of fun.
Spife - Good to see you again man. We need to do more ******** matches. I love dumb stages.
AOI - Super fun falcon ditto, and our other matches were all really close. You have a nice fox that kept me on my toes.
roman - Nice technical fox. our matches were really fun.
Everyone else - GGs is was fun to meet and play you all.

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
SHOUT OUTTTTTTS:
Flaco: Thanks for hosting. Good times, next one will be even better. Hype.
MoP: Good ****, Falco player. Can't believe I can beat you. XD
T.Webb: ****, so close. You got serious skill on me. :3 But, I'm still improving my game. I'll get you next time!
AOI: I only played you a bit, but you're still mad sexy good.
N64: Your Pika is so good. Just destroyed me. But, it was all fun.
Spife: SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE! Good games. Finally beat at least one of your characters. I can beat your Fox, and not your Link. Either I'm only good against Top Tier, or you need to stop playing Link. lol, j/k. :3 Fun ****.
Roman: Lame bailing early, but good matches. Your Fox still ***** me, but less hard. Which makes me proud. :D
Huan: Fooooox dittos are my favorite MATTTTCHUP! :D But, good stuff, no matter what. :3 Your Marth is better, and your Mewtwo is still better than my Fox (which is so weird). But, I'm getting better, too. I'll just practice that matchup and read a little, and destroy you later. Or play Marth. lolol, Marth v Mewtwo
FFFFFFFFFFFF People who's names I don't remember time!

GUY THAT PLAYS KIRBY: Your Kirby was so ****. More Kirby dittos. They're totally cool. >_> Shhhhh.
Uh. Other people: YAYYYY MELEE!

Right, see you guys next time! :D

Roman.

Smash Champion
twebb - <3 come to ma more often, i live like 10 min from flaco and i loved playing you... you're so consistant; i envy you

aoi - gotta get that rust off so you can start beasting everyone; fun matches though, they were very even

spife - lmfao we didn't even play, <3 anyways

flaco - i can't wait for the 3rd smashfest, i promise i'll stay longer

n64 - i wish we got to play more once i got warmed up =(( you're pika is beautiful though LOL; i hope to see you more often ^.^

omni - i can definitely see progress, keep it up!! (also i still wish i could shdl like you lmao)

shadowball - i wish we played, i wanted to see how your mewtwo/marth are getting along... although i saw some sexy chaingrabbing xDD

twebb's partner - lol sorry i forget who you are, it was so crowded and you were always behind me but i wish we played some singles =(( but your jigs ***** at resting LOL good sh.it

everyone else - beast for coming

PK Webb

Smash Champion
U r so right roman I. Need to play u a lot more it was unnesseraly fun. But smash wise I'm going to be abnormally active especially since I'm gettin my own place....we should team at the next rom or pound lol

Roman.

Smash Champion
U r so right roman I. Need to play u a lot more it was unnesseraly fun. But smash wise I'm going to be abnormally active especially since I'm gettin my own place....we should team at the next rom or pound lol
lol we'd have to play a little first, see how we do in teams but yeah, you did **** when we played teams xDD

we'll see... go to syracuse!!!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Tru talk we need to see if we got chemistry.....idk no johns is closer and I thinks its like a 30 person turn out plus jman I need to play him almost took a set off him on my best day lol......id be in MA sumtime in feb for a tourney in a libary be there

Roman.

Smash Champion
Tru talk we need to see if we got chemistry.....idk no johns is closer and I thinks its like a 30 person turn out plus jman I need to play him almost took a set off him on my best day lol......id be in MA sumtime in feb for a tourney in a libary be there
yeah i'll be there but dood, canada (raynex, kirbykaze, etc.) are coming!!! and us massachusetts folk too!!!!!!! you have to go to syracuse, no johns is like BI WEEKLY!!!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Shadowball: Ur johns r legit just like ur mew2 lol
Pretty sure my phone was ringing @ the end of our second match right? lol :laugh:

And what's the point of a legit M2 if i loose? :( I want a rematch. :bee:

Also you should have seen it later on the big T.V. : I was GETTING OFF in teams. Flaco's Link was more like the freaking back-up most of the time.

Huan: Fooooox dittos are my favorite MATTTTCHUP! :D But, good stuff, no matter what. :3 Your Marth is better, and your Mewtwo is still better than my Fox (which is so weird). But, I'm getting better, too. I'll just practice that matchup and read a little, and destroy you later. Or play Marth. lolol, Marth v Mewtwo
i'm less afraid of Marth than you would expect. ( i play Flaco's a LOT lol.)

and I want a rematch Fox ditto, one where I can actually DO some of the tech skill I just spend the last six ****ing months learning. I ONLY MISSED EVERY L-CANCEL! :( I was playing Fox better later on you missed it.

and I LOVE Brinstar, did I never mention that? :psycho:

shadowball - i wish we played, i wanted to see how your mewtwo/marth are getting along... although i saw some sexy chaingrabbing xDD
It was sorta an off day for me; you must've seen the few matches where (As Omni puts it) my characters where behaving themselves lol.

And yes, thank you, U-throw to quick dashdance to JC grab is sexy as all get out. :bee:

Your Fox/hair are sexier though. No homo only bromo. <3

My shout-outs.

Omni: Good games, wish I had played that kirby in the crew battle; would'a chewed him up and spit him out. LOL Kirby.

ALSO we should have recorded those Fox/M2 matches. no one will believe I techchased/***** you to death in the first round T_T though you could vouche for me that I'm being truthful lol.

T. Webb: cool meeting you, as said above, I want a rematch sometime.

T. Webb's Bro: play more, you'll get the hang of it. no one starts out ****, its a process.

Spife: you actually said I was making some smart decisions in the Sheik/Marth match: is this true? We need to play for reals after I get back into practice playing humans. Dumb matches are too fun. We (Omni you and me) are freaking random lmao.

Roman: see above Fox/hair comment. LOL @ your car's trunk: you should probably get that fixed. >_<

Improbable: impressed that the marth has come a good deal in the right direction; just hope you don't run across me or Flaco in a tourny setting lmao 0 sandbagging. keep it up though.

John: it took me 5 or 6 matches but I finally figured that Peach out (I.E. the 4 stock <3 ) keep the dislexic playstyle it suits you. cool hanging out and that Kirby is good. Mewtwo is better though. Metroid Prime *****.

MOP: we really didn't play, never found the time for more than 2 (?) hurried matches. your Falco looked more fluid though.

N64: wanna play that Pika... with Mewtwo. funsies.

AOI: Hope the car didn't get hurt. :(

Flaco for hosting.

Huan (Me) for the pizza idea.

That's it I think.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
yeah i'll be there but dood, canada (raynex, kirbykaze, etc.) are coming!!! and us massachusetts folk too!!!!!!! you have to go to syracuse, no johns is like BI WEEKLY!!!
Yea but syracuse is 4 and a half hours away that's beast when no johns is 1 hour away...my crewmate rykard(richie) will be there he is pretty legit

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
YOOOOO

so sorry Its taken me this long to get back to you all, ive spent the last day and a half in the emergency room.

So first things first, story time. And I've told this story over 9000 times already, so I'm going to keep it to the point. So I got dropped off at campus around 1:30, and went to see if my friend was awake, it was his birthday. So the whole **** campus is a deathtrap, a layer of ice with a thin film of water over it. No sooner did I realize how dangerous it was, did I slip and mess up my elbow. All hell ensues and I inch my way to my dorm, eventually on all fours because some kind patron offered to help. So I go to the hospital, stay overnight (not fun) tripping balls from 2 tabs of Oxycodone to help the pain, and make things a little more enjoyable (weather they meant to or not) and woke up the next morning and told I was to be prepped for surgery if I chose it, which I did (was either that or have a cast and risk arthritis for the rest of my life) so yeah, two pins, two staples, a good load of sedatives later, I'm in a sling and hungry as nuts because Flaco's wonderful pizza was the last meal I'd eaten until like an hour ago... so I didnt eat for 23 hours. Yeah, so now I have 20 pills of Oxy, some starbursts and a whole host of problems that this friggin arm brings to the table... Can't play the drums for jazz ensemble, can barely type (you can only imagine how long this is taking) can't write, am going to have to learn to beat off with my left hand, and I cant eat with my right hand!! GRR. So... hell, there it is, I'm pissed as hell and will still be going to smashfests and tournaments, so you can still look forward to seeing my beautiful face, I just wont be playing :'(.

Shoutout time.

T.Webb: Hey baby, why'd you leave me so soon?! I see you too have advanced in the ways of smash. Good **** young paddawan, we played some bomb doubles and you definitely improved!
Flaco: I have yet to see someone go through as many newports as you do, you are truly gifted XD. Good matches, we were able to keep up with eachother most of the time, although you totally had me towards the end, nice marth :).
Armageddon: I would've played you if you hadn't slept through the whole smashfest... oh u >:3
Mop: DUDE YOUR FALCO IS GODLY OH MY GOD SHIZ GOT NOTHIN ON YOU SON.
Spife: MORGS! Great playing race cars on the way back to Vermont haha. Your sheik is still godly I see, I was actually able to keep track of it this time haha.
AOI: Dude you friggin rock. I loved our seemingly endless falco dittos. Keep working and it'll be as good as your fox, falco's more fun anyway ;).
Shadowball: What T.Webb said :). Also, keep aholt' of that m2 man!
N64: You too are a frigging awesome dude. I was surprised I was able to compete with your pika, which ***** by the way, best pika I've ever faced, no doubt. Also, legit 99 stock falcon match, you're an amazing melee player.
OmniStrife: You had me fooled with the whole pichu thing haha, you actually had me for a while with your fox, very impressive spikes, keep up the good work.

Sorry it took so long, I'm sure you can understand given the circumstances XD

Good smashfest! Look forward to...spectating... the next one :S

~MOP

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Omni: You had me fooled with the whole pichu thing haha, you actually had me for a while with your fox, very impressive spikes, keep up the good work.
~MOP
First and foremost. My tag is Omni. It's four letters long. :p

Second of all. PICHU IS A BEAST! An adorable beast. <3

And, yeah, we had fun. :3

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
yu lucky bastard.

just kidding... [but not really, cuz i wish i had some starbursts]

but that sucks, hope yu recover soon
Thanks dude, you too T. It's 4:14 because I woke up in pain, i guess the meds wore off... not. fun. Took a little extra this time lol, see y'all in the morning.

~MOP

Spife

Smash Master
working off of some one elses list...
T.Webb: we didn't play dubs but thas coo, what's not coo is we didn't play :(
Flaco: wtf man we didn't play either, or did we? I don't remember but good **** hosting htis thing, worked very veyr well. Will attend more :D
Armageddon: I remember you were sleeping a lot lul
Mop: :3 my shieks to goot, but those shine bairs were so ****ing sexy. Sorry to hear about your slip n slide not being fun at all (more like painful), hope you get better mang
Spife: booga booga booga
AOI: so good to see you again, we need to play for real very soon though so I can **** you some more and show you my fox when he's not eating **** like a professional :3
Shadowball: ggs, when I said you made a smart decision I don't know if you conciously thought about it or not. You didn't attack me from the ledge and I would ahve ***** you for that :embarrass so that was smart
N64: omg we gotta do that again some time, best of 29, that made me a lot better at marth dittos :3, good **** in the crews too
OmniStrife: aw man you beat my foxylox, now i gotta mm you fox dittos for my pride (ps I owe you gas money for rom2 and i keep forgetting :( I'm sorry)
Improbable: :3 you we gotta set something up to prayyyy, I'm pretty sure I noticed some things that you and mop do that could be fixed (especially if I noticed them, I have a very poor mental game :D). It's all a process though, so get at meee and lets ****ing play!
Feryx: (assumes you were with improbably and mop) gg, I think we played, I forget how they went, etc etc
Roman: we no play, how was the science though? And i'm 100% for syracuse

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Shadowball: ggs, when I said you made a smart decision I don't know if you conciously thought about it or not. You didn't attack me from the ledge and I would ahve ***** you for that :embarrass so that was smart
was that the waveland? i actually thought about that yeah. Sheik's D-smash is broken on the edge. She's like "Invicibility frames? Those don't exist!" I usually waveland to reverse F-smash though, (Giving secrets away *tisk tisk*) so yeah I wasn't on my game. my Mewtwo was more on point than my Marf for some reason lmao.

As I said before, we need to play again when I'm used to playing people once more.

Also MOP that sucks, ice is a *****. about this time a year ago my ma broke her shoulder on ice; that **** sucks a box of ***&*&^%$$^*(**. :( hope you feel better.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
was that the waveland? i actually thought about that yeah. Sheik's D-smash is broken on the edge. She's like "Invicibility frames? Those don't exist!" I usually waveland to reverse F-smash though, (Giving secrets away *tisk tisk*) so yeah I wasn't on my game. my Mewtwo was more on point than my Marf for some reason lmao.

As I said before, we need to play again when I'm used to playing people once more.

Also MOP that sucks, ice is a *****. about this time a year ago my ma broke her shoulder on ice; that **** sucks a box of ***&*&^%$$^*(**. :( hope you feel better.
Cheers mate. Oh wait, can't drink while I'm on Oxy...Thank's then :urg:

~MOP

Top Bottom