• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

flaco smashfest 2

PK Webb

Smash Champion
If any1 is gonna **** it shall be me...every1 shall fall lol nahh I forsee sum close matches...mm is a maybe for me

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
lol you guys are fantastic. I too anticipate some close matches, T.Webb my man we will MM, and I of course will finish on top, but enough talk from me, I'll show ya' on Sunday baby cakes.

Hype it

~MOP

PK Webb

Smash Champion
U might I never mm cuz I don't y ppl do it except to buy sum candy lol.....I'm keep hyping this thing up just cuz I can. So <cough> HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
So much drama in the thread I wonder who really is gonna get destroyed lol....gotta keep the tension up so this stays hype so yea imma still ****....don't worry mafia I got a 2 hour ride so I'm leaving way b4 2 am I got work at 6 am

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
So much drama in the thread I wonder who really is gonna get destroyed lol....gotta keep the tension up so this stays hype so yea imma still ****....don't worry mafia I got a 2 hour ride so I'm leaving way b4 2 am I got work at 6 am
I know, we're like a bunch of school girls :p

I mean, like I know IM is going to kick my *** to the curb, and T. man to be honest your fox is the truth, I look forward to seeing the improvements you've made to your tech and metagame, but I keep talkin smack to keep the hype up :D, and I'm good at it hahaha, and also I want to keep this thread bumped so we can get some more peeps down to Flaco's.

Anyway, dinner, then Avatar 3D, or 4D if you include the special brownie accompanying me on my journey :chuckle::chuckle:, and when I get back to campus, one of the John's that's coming on Sunday's birthday party is that night... so I'll be getting my drink on, then my smoke on, then maybe bring home somethin' to poke on. [/lyrics] XD, and then will spend tomorrow recovering... but I promise I'll be ok come Sunday :D!

~MOP

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i got a wii and i dont think i can bring a tv but the wii is for certain... Mop i am sure u improved as well but we must test out them abilities son lol.....Irish Mafia i was supose to play u at RoM2 but i couldnt find u so it never happened..Plz show up man. I would really like to fox ditto any1. I must continue the HYPE so Flaco ur not excluded neither is shadowball i shall **** all like a german xxx video

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Awesome, I can make this. :D Hope you guys have room for another Fox! Fox is still the cool one to play, right? lolololol, j/k, of course he is.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
N64 is coming...

I've heard that you're legit lol.

:( Maf! oh well school what can you do.

To everyone else, IF there are parking issues, and whether or not there are, I'm going to be runnning downstairs to get people and bring them up (Armegeddon or Flaco too lol) so we'll need to know when people have gotten there. Omni and Spife don't need this, but to the rest of you :

my # is 413-693-6825. just drop a text when you've arrived and be sure to I.D. yourselves okay?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
No such thing lol.

You realize that I play Fox (just "okay" though don't get your hopes up lol), you play Fox, Omni plays Fox I think N64 plays Fox (If he makes it)... we have too many Foxes! LMAO HYPE.

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
wow that is a bit of a drive. We won't hold it against you if you don't make it.

also LMFAO @ Omni's sig. LOL!
You've never seen my Sig before?

Me and SCAR have conversations about my Fox thinking he's a better player than I am.

Me: "Fox, use Up-Air!"
Fox: "Mmm... I like dash attack."
SCAR: "Rofl."
Me: "**** you, Fox."

:3

Top Bottom