• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Soooo uhhhh.....

Coney/DDD/Waddle Dees and Waddle Doos...

Kony 2012/Joseph Kony/Little african infant children....

I just f***ed the sh** out of my own mind....

DC

Smash Cadet
I love when people who don't really know anything about hip hop say Lil wayne is bad. It's a fact now, but they are likely only saying it because they have heard other people say it. (And they probably listen to music on the radio now anyway.)

In reality, around 2005, Lil Wayne was one of the best rappers doing it (at the time) and The Carter 2 was an excellent album aside from a few radio tracks. Go listen to Hustler Musik or Best Rapper Alive.

The more you know. But yep, he's pretty garbage now.

:phone:

Calvonta "Calvo" parker

Smash Apprentice
I love when people who don't really know anything about hip hop say Lil wayne is bad. It's a fact now, but they are likely only saying it because they have heard other people say it. (And they probably listen to music on the radio now anyway.)

In reality, around 2005, Lil Wayne was one of the best rappers doing it (at the time) and The Carter 2 was an excellent album aside from a few radio tracks. Go listen to Hustler Musik or Best Rapper Alive.

The more you know. But yep, he's pretty garbage now.

U bein' sarcastic boi?!

-edit-

^ Does anypo-body gets this joke?

DC

Smash Cadet
lol Grace you don't even listen to hip hop. Either way it was an alright album, not bad but not great. Carter 2 is simply some of his best work.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wale, Common, Kanye, Luda pissin me off currently, Busta & Eminem...

& its not that wayne n his crew r bad... its that they doin something "NEW" that tru hip hop fans can't get into.

:sonic:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
July 7th? Not for smash no. At least not yet

I'll be out of state so I can't step up

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Getting ****ED UP 2nite!!!

I challenge any1 2 a Drinking MM right ****ING NOW! Flippin between light and dark liq. U have 15 mins 2 finish each drink.

Whoops didn't mean 2 double post

DC

Smash Cadet
Getting ****ED UP 2nite!!!

I challenge any1 2 a Drinking MM right ****ING NOW! Flippin between light and dark liq. U have 15 mins 2 finish each drink.

Whoops didn't mean 2 double post
I accept. Come to CEO.

Shadow Hurray

Smash Rookie
sup guys, I'm likely to be moving to Florida in the next couple months and was wondering how the Brawl scene is doing here. I played with a couple of local friends in Ohio, but now that I'm moving, I figured I would make an account on Smashboards to find some competition if people still play this game.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Yaaaaay foreigners.
The major scenes are in south FL and central FL around orlando, but theres always some players everywhere.
Glad to have u aboard.

Top Bottom