• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Btw guys... slowly n surely... Jacksonville is coming back! :)

Question... should I head 2 Jacksonvilles Tourney may 19th or Orlandos? Cuz if I go 2 Jvilles I can get some phone #s n connect ppll 2gether.

:sonic:

:phone:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i love u too kyon

also, i may have a coming solution to the lame metagame/someone dying communities in fl of both melee/brawl.

I'll go more into detail in a bit, but i'm currently working on it.

I'll keep ya guys updated

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Not dying. Our unable to travel communities.

Cause each region is pulling 20+ singles tourneys last i remember

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I love you David....... <3
Mad love <3

Sidenote: Gary always enjoyed playing MvC2. Tron/Storm/Chun

i love u too kyon

also, i may have a coming solution to the lame metagame/someone dying communities in fl of both melee/brawl.

I'll go more into detail in a bit, but i'm currently working on it.

I'll keep ya guys updated
I love you David....... <3

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I can't post it because my phone is *** but take a look @ fighterpedia's ep 12 "is brawl a fighting game" or something like that...

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Top 5 thread is so ****ing dumb.

I make a legit post, not even trolling and get an infraction.

DeLux, Iridescent, what ever he wants to call himself now, can suck a fat ****.

I'm not even mad about the infraction.

I'm mad about how that little post got one.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I mean, It's top 5 players, not top 5 countries.

By saying fl has Successful tournaments, he would immediately think it's another post, being part of the argument.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
It has nothing to do with the argument. Someone is saying Florida needs to have a legit major/national yet when Jebailey gave us one, the Smash community bailed.

Anyhow, DeLux, Delux, delux (writing it all three ways if he wants to namesearch because I really don't give a ****) or Iridescent is overstepping his boundaries as a moderator. My post was not spam at all. I could've added that CEO 2011 brought players such as Tokido, Gamerbee, Justin Wong, Chris G, Mike Ross, Jago and more but they don't play Smash so it has no weight in the post like that.

Also, wtf I never even mentioned countries. Stop trying so damn hard.

That thread needs to go anyway. Top 5 rankings for each character doesn't mean **** with characters that don't win majors. People going in saying I'm top 5 Yoshi or Link and **** as if that means anything. Whatever happened to just winning? It saddens me that players are satisfied with just getting wins than actually trying to win a tourney in which case you'll get wins anyway if you are good. I'm one of the better She-Hulk players in the country but that doesn't mean **** because first no one really plays her and I haven't done anything on a regional/national scale against regional/national competition. Smash community makes me SMH oh my gosh

8Bitman

Smash Master
Yeah Moderators are pretty strict on this website for no apparent reason. The people like us who actually try to post legitimately get infractions because we're posting similarly to that of the trolls or insignificant players who do no good for the community except damn it.

I understand where you get your opinion of the Smash Community D-Torr, but this is what I am talking about. The people who actually care for the game and want to just have a good time are overruled by the ****ty players and ****ty people who ruin the chances that the Community ever had to begin with.

****, the amount of idiocy in this world pisses me off.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
In all honesty... the sooner we start working together as a state the sooner we can have another damned NATIONAL. But people dont wanna work together....

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
From the theme of Hamtaro:

When we work together, it's much better.

Hamtaro wants us to have another National.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
In all honesty... the sooner we start working together as a state the sooner we can have another damned NATIONAL. But people dont wanna work together....

if only you knew what i was working on bro... if only u knew....

message me on facebook if u wana be a part of helping the cause

Exdeath

Smash Master
Yeah Moderators are pretty strict on this website for no apparent reason. The people like us who actually try to post legitimately get infractions because we're posting similarly to that of the trolls or insignificant players who do no good for the community except damn it.

I understand where you get your opinion of the Smash Community D-Torr, but this is what I am talking about. The people who actually care for the game and want to just have a good time are overruled by the ****ty players and ****ty people who ruin the chances that the Community ever had to begin with.

****, the amount of idiocy in this world pisses me off.
You and D-Torr are... very different cases.

Occupation ****taker. White hole looking for black pole.
I wanna help! If its within my capabilities of course. PM me your fb details or somethin.

For some reason I thought that the latter was a response to the former.

Top Bottom