• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Seibrik said you and him were gonna win NLL w/ Double wario lol

:sonic:

I srsly need to invest in a PS3 -____- so I can start playin UMVC3 & MAYBE SFxT

OverLade

Smash Hero
I aint johning, I just asked a question, why does SFL not host tourneys anymore? Apparently laziness means picking up LoL, and UMvC3... Just sayin'.
Yo, don't your brothers play Umvc3? Have them add me on XBL, "Hallade FRESH" :)

Also, inb4 Tampa becomes best region in FL due to De Masta Del CJ

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Anyone considering any oos tourneys before Evo. I was thinking of keits tourney memorial day weekend or summer slam

Also need more people to confirm for ceo. If I cancel a room due to no interest and then *****s pop outta nowhere don't get mad at me lol. Right now we only have enough for one room (me lade Jeff dtorr Alex) ill ask cj cause I know he'd probably be interested

:phone:

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Well I'm pretty sure I would be cj. And if not flocker will and I'll beat the rest of Tampa.

But to be fair I'm not from miami and im really the only really good player in my county. So I guess you win by default =\

:phone:

8Bitman

Smash Master
Yo, don't your brothers play Umvc3? Have them add me on XBL, "Hallade FRESH" :)

Also, inb4 Tampa becomes best region in FL due to De Masta Del CJ
We don't own Umvc3, and we don't have XBL... Sorry bro. We played Mvc3, but then someone borrowed it and it disappeared.

I'll go to CEO, and I can drive. Any other SFLians wanna go?
Does CEO still do Brawl or no? Cuz if it does, I will go.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i swear someone has asked if ceo has brawl like 20 times. same person too

i think its 8bitman :laugh:

Edit: but yea eric, I got two rooms for CEO already trying to put 10 people total we already halfway there with me lade jeff david and alex. then we can get you in there, and find 4 more people. its 36 for the weekend

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol that was fast then

epic mario party is going down these nights. I hope ed gets some money so he can come too

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Somebody at "Next Level Lan Presents: Lovesick For Brawl" took my Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 from inside my Xbox and I am very upset about it. I brought my Xbox with the intention of just going to training mode in the other room until my Magic friends showed up and was pleasantly surprised to find a brawl tourney going on and playing Marvel with everyone. I feel like I'm at least acquainted with 90% of the people that were there, and was sure that I could trust you guys to just play the game while I was in the other room and leave it there when you were done. I even occasionally checked on everyone to see if the setup was unattended so I could just take it down.

Later that night people were leaving and I saw that the TV and Xbox were off, so I decided to just pack up, only to find 2 days later that my Marvel disc wasn't there. Q_Q

Can someone mention this to the brawl facebook group or something?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I say try kirbydabest. maybe he took your copy by accident thinking it was his, since he brought marvel before you showed up Saturday

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
South West Florida is even worse. Nothing ever happens here except the FGCU gaming club. *Double sigh*
The thing about the FGCU gaming scene is that it's not just Smash. There's people in the corner playing UMVC3, the people next to that playing SSF3:AE, people on laptops playing Team Fortress 2 and MOBA games, and then people on the big projector playing Mario Kart Wii.

The variety is nice, but unless there's a Brawl tournament going on, it's just a small corner in the back of the room playing Smash. It's not like a weekly Smashfest or anything. Those 3 or 4 you mentioned are really the only people truly dedicated to Brawl. If I wanted to get into other fighting games, I'd be all over it. It's definitely a fun place.

Also forgot to mention that it's Melee I was referring to in the previous post. Besides guests like me, only one gaming club regular I know of plays it.
I am not sure what you are talking about beta. At any given time for 9 hours there are 6-13
smash players with skill ranging from worse then you to as good as me. I asked you if you wanted to be a practice partner of mine and you turned it down.

also its exactly like a weekly smash fest. what do you call 10 people showing up for brawl at least. Last semester it was even larger. I am honestly not sure what you are looking for.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
IN THE HISTORY OF ALL OF MARIO PARTY (which, btw, Xaltis has transcribed into a 3085 page religious-type of book) XALTIS IS THE ONLY PERSON TO EVER BE DOUBLE TEAMED! NOT EVEN AT MLG HAWAII IN 2005 HAD THAT SORT OF ******RY BY THE CONTESTANTS!

You guys should know this, c'mon.

Top Bottom