• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Mom went yellow on me tonight when I got home and it got me upset. But I'll be okay in the morning. It was a great tournament. So xaltis, I shall support you to get to Orlando when NLL comes.

Also, anyone going to the megacon? It's getting close by.

======

And just one more thing, I'll be planning on making a tournament in my house. Maybe this month or the next. First things first, 20 dollars pays everything.

And I'll be adding on more brackets If you continuously lose just for the hell of it.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Shut up and take my 17 dollas.

I'll get more of them in my job anyways.

Oh and, if any of you would like to bring UMvC3 (and set ups), feel free to do so. They're a part of your 5 bucks, which is a part of your 20 bucks. 3 dollars for entry as the other 2 is for the side tourney.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Shut up and take my 17 dollas.

I'll get more of them in my job anyways.

Oh and, if any of you would like to bring UMvC3 (and set ups), feel free to do so. They're a part of your 5 bucks, which is a part of your 20 bucks. 3 dollars for entry as the other 2 is for the side tourney.
o.o Idk what to do in this situation.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Seeing as I am a ******** Gopher who still plays Brawl, may I ask why FL doesn't hold tourneys at Tommy's ClubHouse anymore?

They seemed perfect to me...

Just saying because, I live in SFL, and I haven't even heard the word Brawl since last year. T^T

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
high spirited? I dont understand

if its too high spirited for you i can just ban you from the venue :troll:

8Bitman

Smash Master
I'm sorry about that GDX, I didn't know that was actually the name of a tourney. Just thought it was some inside joke.

Anywho, I had a feeling, I just don't want to drive 3 hours there and back for a one day tourney that will last me as long as the drive... >_>

Apparently SFL doesn't exist anymore. *Sigh*

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry about that GDX, I didn't know that was actually the name of a tourney. Just thought it was some inside joke.

Anywho, I had a feeling, I just don't want to drive 3 hours there and back for a one day tourney that will last me as long as the drive... >_>

South West Florida is even worse. Nothing ever happens here except the FGCU gaming club. *Double sigh*

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
welp if you played more than one fighting game you can get 0-2ed in various ways :troll:

and matt I approve of that beat actually. I didn't like the beginning but it got better

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
South West Florida is even worse. Nothing ever happens here except the FGCU gaming club. *Double sigh*
the FGCU kids have a consistent 30 people.

About 3 or 4 of them are actually good if you're a top player.

There is NO problem in SWFL.

Lol.

Infact, i envy the scene they have.

AfroQT

Smash Master

Stop being lazy and host tournaments at Zp and SFL will exist again.
Literally any player in SFL can do this.

Top Bottom