• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I need more money guys.

I just bought cruise tickets for may.
Hype.

$272.75 a person for 4 nights.
Carnival Cruise line.
Lets get drunk.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Obviously oblivious.

Also, not me ~

:phone:
xD, thought so

I'd go there if I had the money. But it'd have to be the same thing as last time Garret. All us in Ed's car. That was fun. XD
I knooooow, that was honestly my favorite tourney in '11. I hope/wonder if Ed can do it again this year(he could enter MK9). I'ma ask him if he'd take Danny and I again. Namedrop: ScaryLB59

Oh also, you and I gotta bring back Team Spin Around Pose!

not me.

No smash.

:(

Which means games i'm not good at.
pick up something like the rest of Orlando is doing D:

I need more money guys.

I just bought cruise tickets for may.
Hype.

$272.75 a person for 4 nights.
Carnival Cruise line.
Lets get drunk.
sounds hot, I saw that picture you posted on Fb xD. I've never been on a cruise before.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well, jeff and david played other fighters before smash so technically he picked up brawl, not the other way around (even if david isnt techincally orlando or outside of nowhere)

i did both around the same time but obviously only ever got serious about brawl.

and im definitely going to CEO. probably gonna buy 1-2 hotel rooms soon for those FL smashers who are going to stay with me in. Cause you put smashers + hotel room, you will get mario party, which is the only thing that would make CEO better

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I knooooow, that was honestly my favorite tourney in '11. I hope/wonder if Ed can do it again this year(he could enter MK9). I'ma ask him if he'd take Danny and I again. Namedrop: ScaryLB59

Oh also, you and I gotta bring back Team Spin Around Pose!
You forgot to add my name in there with yours lol. We still need to beat that game.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Eric you should gooo, you've missed too many hotel Mario Parties.

@Taylor oh you said 'if I had the money', so it sounded like you weren't able. Are you gonna enter anythin'? or just coming along for the hype/spectating?

:rosalina:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Eric you should gooo, you've missed too many hotel Mario Parties.

@Taylor oh you said 'if I had the money', so it sounded like you weren't able. Are you gonna enter anythin'? or just coming along for the hype/spectating?

:rosalina:
Well if I go down to get the money MVD owes me that's 212$ plus some of the money greenace owes me that Leo has is 40$ so thats 252$ right there then I gotta pay back Danny and my phone bill from before so thats 80$ then I'll figure stuff out from there.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Well if I go down to get the money MVD owes me that's 212$ plus some of the money greenace owes me that Leo has is 40$ so thats 252$ right there then I gotta pay back Danny and my phone bill from before so thats 80$ then I'll figure stuff out from there.
Fetch quests in real life.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
like all fetch quests. one always takes the whole game to do. when will you see mvd's money? who the **** knows when the end of your game is :[. call that mofo every day. take his lunch money ****. homies shouldnt be eating if they have bills to pay

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
u were close

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

AfroQT

Smash Master
OLOL WORKAHOLICS

I saw 1 ep of this show and i got hooked. Funniest **** ive seen in a long time.
Woke up the burger wolf!

Yo if you havent watched it check this **** out.

AfroQT

Smash Master
FR is gonna be ****in hype, i'll have a room at the hotel. I'll post here when i find out what number it is exactly.

If you aren't going go eat a ****.

Top Bottom