• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Nope Benny definitely posted that comment. And then I refreshed and saw it wasn't there anymore.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ronnie and i know everything taylor rose. you cant escape the fate in which you sealed yourself in 5 days ago.

@ryan im at fiu right now in the biscayne campus but i think i might lie to my dad and say i got kickd out of fiu and then go to ucf.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
ronnie and i know everything taylor rose. you cant escape the fate in which you sealed yourself in 5 days ago.
Now your're just being like trench coat luis. Thinking you know everything about someone and their situations when you really don't understand a thing.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Mink rocking that Kallen sig.

SFL vs the rest of FL in a 5v5 in AE.

SFL could consist of any of these:

Flash Metroid
SimplyPheer Joe Gray
D'Nyce
Intehweeds
Ryan Hunter
The Ibuki player I forgot his name
Flocker (if he still plays this)
Luis (if he still plays this)
DarkHonor (I think he's SFL)

I know I'm missing some SFL players here so help with that.

The rest of FL could consist of:

CJ Truth
Alex Jebailey
Tajh
Prince
SeaDogPoo
Booker
PeteyDidIt
Myndgamez
Leland
DarksideGeoff/GeofftheHero
Daniel Crespo

AE won't be as free as you think.
D-Torr keeping it real, as usual.

Thinking you know everything about someone and their situations when you really don't understand a thing.
I read this in a girl's voice for some reason.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
xaltis, your problem is that you never specify what it is exactly they're wrong about
It's pretty obvious. And I coulda sworn I said it already.

I told you in the FB post that I didn't say anything bad to my teammates. You guys don't understand what actually happens in games I play, you just assumed the worst out of me and idk why. All I did the 2 days before the random suspension was play dominion bot games and Skyward sword. Not saying or doing anything bad in any of those games. Riot admitted to their mistake last time they did this when I emailed them about it but said they couldn't undo it for some stupid reason.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i got all my proof i need that your a horrible teammate to randoms rofl especially newer players

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i got all my proof i need that your a horrible teammate to randoms rofl especially newer players
You're "proof" is false then. Cause the only time I get angry at people is when they do something to me first (Not listening to me or insulting me) so they're actually at fault. But of course you don't understand that and just assume I'm yelling at people.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Xaltis I can clearly remember when I first played with you, Tommy and one or two others in League back when I was a newb and you treated me like **** throughout the game, and I've seen you randomly ****-talk random players and the opposition when they were doing bad, even if they didn't insult or listen to you.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis I can clearly remember when I first played with you, Tommy and one or two others in League back when I was a newb and you treated me like **** throughout the game, and I've seen you randomly ****-talk random players and the opposition when they were doing bad, even if they didn't insult or listen to you.
Yea that was WAAAAY back then. and I was like lv 20 or so. After that time actually I never did that stuff to anyone again cause I felt bad.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
xaltis cussed me out and i had to cuss him out when i first started playing. i invited one of my new friends to play with him as tristana she W's in there by herself cuz she doesnt know what it does and he yells at him both times u were lv 30 .like wtf xaltis grow the **** up. those balls need to drop sometime u know. drop them like thunder man seriously

Xaltis

Smash Hero
xaltis cussed me out and i had to cuss him out when i first started playing. i invited one of my new friends to play with him as tristana she W's in there by herself cuz she doesnt know what it does and he yells at him both times u were lv 30 .like wtf xaltis grow the **** up. those balls need to drop sometime u know. drop them like thunder man seriously
What are you talking about don't make up lies. I only recall you telling me and I quote "shut the **** up man jeez I know what I'm doing" in a ranked game when all I did was say "dfear were team fighting and your the tank"

Don't make up lies. I didn't yell at that person playing Tristana.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yea cuz clearly i dont recall past traumatizing memories of my noobish youth where you would yell at me while i was leveling up and i had to write a ****ing essay to defend myself. here ill grab a past msg from facebook as proof.
-----
Benny Sciortino

Like wtf is your problem you degrading *******. why the **** would you bash carlo like that man. i told you he was new and you ****ing cuss him out like some degenerate ghetto *****. like seriously man wtf.

Taylor Rose.
You know I don't be mean. I'm a really nice person. But when you guys purposely ignore what I say then get mad at me its not fair. When I said common sense I mean I literally saw our tristana jump in against all 5 of them for no reason. Is that REALLY not common sense? I only get mad at stupid things such as being ignored and people just running in and dying. Luis's Ahri was great. The skarner was ok but didn't know when to fight. I understand that the tristana was a new player but still stupid things like that and since you guys said your were all together I don't understand why none of you told him not to do things like that.
------
you cant find out the stove is hot unless you touch it. heard of that saying? ya dip****

also the msg was from jan 3rd. u never change ****

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Thank you for proving me right. In fact Tommy was there that night. You guys all trolled me that entire night and purposely ignored what I said so I yelled at your guys. Maybe you should think before posting even though I saw you edit it like 3 times while typing this. Haven't changed? I'm still the same. Maybe read anything I type ever or try to understand me lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i dont want to understand your low class self. im not gonna cater to watching paint dry like you bro. grow those balls out of the vagina of society you call peasants life and enjoy the riches of surrounding *****es

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i dont want to understand your low class self. im not gonna cater to watching paint dry like you bro. grow those balls out of the vagina of society you call peasants life and enjoy the riches of surrounding *****es
lol that's funny. Get proven wrong, so you resort to name calling and immaturity like you always do.

Example when we were taking turns doing doubles at seibrik's house and you have to give up. You cried and threw the controller on the ground.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
first off you guys ostracized me. i threw the controller cuz of that. tommy however is high class stuff. PLUS you cannot include red herrings in arguements. but ill humor this since the audacity you show clearly incinerates me

wait i doubt you even understood half of what i said. </gmoney>

another red herring.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
first off you guys ostracized me. i threw the controller cuz of that. tommy however is high class stuff.
No we didn't what are you talking about? We had certain rules and when it was my turn to give it up even when you did the worst on our team I did it without any problem. Then when it comes time for you to FINALLY give it up you did that. Telling me to grow up? How about you take your own advice. We shouldn't even be here arguing but you won't have to worry about it. I'll get blamed for it like always.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
everyone notices how the arguement favors xaltis?

nobody was there you have no proof. if anything i can say MY side of it and equally share the same value of righteousness that your arguement claims to have

rules of giving up the controller included and only included the following.
first person on the losing team to lose all their stocks give up the controller.

i exploited the rules. took both ur stocks. and you lost all ur stocks before i lost mine.

i was following the rules and you guys prevented me from playing the following THREE games. i even claimed to throw a tantrum and throw myself out cuz i dont give those three ****s. the enjoyment of everyones misery and misfortune feeds my ****ingself

AfroQT

Smash Master
Lol im surprised people still waste time arguing with taylor. I'd just call him ******** and move on.

Tommy should be making an appearance if this goes on any longer, you know the forum mom lol.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I'm still stuck on Xaltis somehow maturing as he levels up in a video game. and then reverting when his account is banned and he has to start at a lower level again.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Lol yeah man you're a regular Phoenix Wright. Straight up unstoppable you should be a Lawyer real talk.
Nah smart people can actually beat me. Ex: Seibrik, Nick Riddle, Tommy G, MVD.

You just gotta not be ignorant.

I'm still stuck on Xaltis somehow maturing as he levels up in a video game. and then reverting when his account is banned and he has to start at a lower level again.
You're making no sense cause that's not true, you should just stop posting.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Nah smart people can actually beat me. Ex: Seibrik, Nick Riddle, Tommy G, MVD.

You just gotta not be ignorant.
Lol i'll try and improve my ability to not be ignorant, like Seibrik...Nick Riddle...Tommy G...and MVD.

You are ****in ******** lmao...2 ****in gud.

Top Bottom