• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
So how about:

Linguini
Seibrik
Me
xYz
and then like... someone to cover west florida and north florida maybe?

Edit: This is assuming that xYz wants to do this. I just realized noone even asked him.
ya I'll be more than happy to represent CFL on the panelist. I keep up every past tourney result, and I know whats up.

I can also recommend the following players, I think they would make a great addition to the pane list.

Sheer
ColBol

They always know tourney placings and whos doing good and what not, their not biased, and contribute alot of info to the community.... (well atleast colbol does lol.)

lol and no teams PR, because ppl team wth diff ppl all the time.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Just out of curiousity; What'd you think of my marth xYz...i'm the marth in white that you faced in a friendly...
your marth is sick man. you def know how to apply pressure, you broke my sheild twice!! i love that taunt you do when the shield breaks, that **** is official.

and you're names are hilarious.... call me up whenever if you wanna play.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
wait...i'm not getting how this power ranking thing is going...If someone is able to beat the number one person consistently but looses to lower spots lets say #7 or something how would you rank them...btw, i'm not talking about myself at all lol and is it based on tourney results ot just who can beat who????

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
wait...i'm not getting how this power ranking thing is going...If someone is able to beat the number one person consistently but looses to lower spots lets say #7 or something how would you rank them...btw, i'm not talking about myself at all lol and is it based on tourney results ot just who can beat who????
thats why we always joke about it

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
in easiest terms possible,
friendlies dont mean anything.

everything is on the line in tourney matches, and how well you place. thats what makes up a power ranking.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Wait seibrik are you part of team work brick right...dude, i've been trying to play your kirby since the 1st tourney...everytime i saw you at the last tourney you were already in match...i also have to play afro, first tourney we had the closest snake v marth fight i've ever seen, so i gotta play him and you, i expect a great match by the way brick, i dunno know what Zp means lol sounds noobish but its true, i'm kinda new to the smash scene, hit me back

Top Bottom