• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Will I??

On a side note, we should at LEAST vote for the group of people who will be in charge of possibly deciding this.

We should just start there, then those people can pay closer attention to tourny results and brackets.

thoughts?

(im willin to be a panalist if others wanted me, but i dont mind either way)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Not only do I keep a very close eye on tournament placings, I also am extremely unbiased and would make a great panelist.

(I don't hate or have any grudges with ANY region or group in Florida, nor do I fail to give credit where credit is due.)

I also browse the boards like every 5 minutes, so I think I'd be a good judge or representative to help decide the PR.

So vote for me (and Seibrik) for panelists please :):).

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Now that i think about it Rx-, i think u WOULD make a good panelist, dunno why u didn't come to mind in the first place, but ya

u got a vote from me as well :)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
hmmm.....

afro three....

i beat afro......

seibrik 2.....

chops beat seibrik...

chops 1....

afro beat chops...

ahhhhh too confusin my hed herts D=

Linguini

Smash Master
I was a panelist back in melee, I attend most of the brawl tournies, and Im kind of a statistics monger.
I'd be glad to help out as a panelist again due to the fact that im unbiased and know alot about the players records etc.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
under it

LOL

jk, love!
lol. hes down here with me and my diddy..nah, we arent that bad really. We are a only a few spots from the bottom

well, i vote for seibrik and rx cause they actually want to do it and they seem smart enough, and linguini just cause he uses DK.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If Linguini is going to be a panelist, he will be a good enough representative of that area.

No need for both Linguini and Lambchops.

Galeon

Smash Ace
I'd wanna see Lambchops, Rx-, Seibrik and xYz as panelists. I think that covers alot of Fl and these are all people that have played in finals or close to them (so they've played the best).

That's just my opinion though.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'd wanna see Lambchops, Rx-, Seibrik and xYz as panelists. I think that covers alot of Fl and these are all people that have played in finals or close to them (so they've played the best).

That's just my opinion though.
So how about:

Linguini
Seibrik
Me
xYz
and then like... someone to cover west florida and north florida maybe?

Edit: This is assuming that xYz wants to do this. I just realized noone even asked him.

Top Bottom