• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
the best in cfl will inevitably be queen colin skrach hungry dguy(becuz I trained him anbd taught him the ways) dop(if he plays brawl).I know im missing one person. but anyway eventually these guys will take over ts only a matter of time tillthey learn all their matchs ups reallly well. and they will own FIU eventually

?!?

Smash Lord
umm not a fat chance at all. if your rreally good in melee which mean your smarts it only means your able to adapt to brawl and still have the ability to figure ways around anything. but we should bet 50$ that all those guys will own eventually it dont mater how long but they will be on top in the future

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I don't know I think there are going to be a lot of new people that are gonna surpass a lot of us melee players. I mean look at how many people from the competitive 64 scene made it big in melee? while yes there are a few there aren't many.

We'll just have to wait and see.

?!?

Smash Lord
well its likely that my prophecy is correct cuz the only p[lace that good melee players aret at top is fl. most of the nation the pros are the bets brawl players thta includes anbyoine with potential in brawl that couldnt show it in the melee scene. regardless in fl its already happening slowly. the pros in fl started late in brawl keep thta in mind cuz we all just hated the game at first then we just decided to stop *****ing and get serious with brawl.

OWN

?!?

Smash Lord
well i say some aready have potential to stay on top some are only good cuz no one knows how to fight thier style or characters so once you figure them out its over they gonna be like hiroshi do ok in tourneys but wont beat the tops players. Dguy will be one of the new top players imo. guys a manly beast getting too smart. afro has potential i see it but he needs to get rid of noob logic and mentality.

and rx.... iono i never got the chance to sit down and play hate matches with him. wouldnt be surprise he ***** me he's prolly really goood vs snake.

RX play online fool i added you already quit avoiding me son.

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
well i say some aready have potential to stay on top some are only good cuz no one knows how to fight thier style or characters so once you figure them out its over they gonna be like hiroshi do ok in tourneys but wont beat the tops players. Dguy will be one of the new top players imo. guys a manly beast getting too smart. afro has potential i see it but he needs to get ride of noob logic and mentality
I love you chops.
Also grow your fro out again.

Gindler

Smash Champion
the best in cfl will inevitably be queen colin skrach hungry dguy(becuz I trained him anbd taught him the ways) dop(if he plays brawl).I know im missing one person. but anyway eventually these guys will take over ts only a matter of time tillthey learn all their matchs ups reallly well. and they will own FIU eventually
That one person you're missing...is me mwuahahahahah. ha, no.

But yeah CFL definetly isn't given enough credit.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
nah, no guilty conscience. Just you said brawl n00bs change mains, and i was sayin why i changed mains (no choice). And i do try my best to not john, people who've beaten me can attest to this. Sure, i may suicide, but i still say gg and not stuff like "omg dude you're so lucky im better than you even though i lost" etc etc.

you are only 1 of two sonics. And even if you say you suck, i know your sonic >>> mine, so i can still learn something from your sucky play =P

I appreciate the melee finesse..i just cant do any of it. I suck worse at the game now than i did when i was regularly playing. I wish i had someone around me who played competitive games back when melee came out, then i'd probably be at least melee tourney-worthy. None of my friends wanted to do that tourney stuff, so i didnt have a drive to either. Just a shame I get grouped into a group thats more or less ostrasized (spelling?) because we didn't go play melee competitively, but we are trying our best to start fresh on brawl for one reason or another.
Suhn, you ain't a brawl n00b, you're just a newb. Everyone is a newb at one point, and all newbs have the potential to become good, whereas n00bs are stuck in the n00b-mentality. Don't sweat it, you're good dude.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
snake is ruling tourneys up north from what I'm seeing. snake players took 4 out of 5 of the top 5 spots in the last esticle (A big almost semi monthly new england tourney). A meta knight got 4th I think? snake is too good, I have a lot of trouble with the snakes I play, too much priority, and power for the speed of the crap he throws out. A hard character to beat.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
We all suck in florida cuz linguini and doodah say so.
Um, I never said that.

I'm getting a bad vibe from you, Matt.

Like you think I was talkin **** about you or something.

Um, I wasn't.

Just stop johning.

Cuz Doodah was a melee pro AMIRITE?
Seibrik is pretty bad at melee to i hear.

Infact from now on im generalizing everything by GAMES. I thinkt he reason i consistently place top 5 + at tournies is cuz im probably the best Super Mario Bros 3 player in existance.

Also i've never won a tournament.
Saybrick was better than me in Melee and I wasn't a pro.

I was actually really bad at Melee.

But I'm better than you in SMB3.

Snake is gonna dominate the Brawl scene for a long time IMO!!!

:colorful:
Um, no I think another character will, and it will probably be banned.

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
Um, I never said that.

I'm getting a bad vibe from you, Matt.

Like you think I was talkin **** about you or something.

Um, I wasn't.

Just stop johning.

Saybrick was better than me in Melee and I wasn't a pro.

I was actually really bad at Melee.

But I'm better than you in SMB3.

Um, no I think another character will, and it will probably be banned.
Bro theres no way in HELL you can beat me at SMB3, next time i see you (which i hope is soon cuz i think your my ride to gigs haha) we are 5 dollar money matching SMB3. No one ask how its a secret as to how we will do this.

And im done bein a azzhole i realize that i was being a azzhole. I apologized to those that i needed to apologize to and now im back to sellin drugs on tha corner.

Finch

Smash Lord
As far as I can tell the brawl metagame goes like this:

MK > DDD > Snake > MK > everyone else.

Comparable to

Shiek > Marth > Spacies > Shiek > everyone else

Although I think in brawl at least right now the >'s signify counter rather than just favorable matchup.

skrach8

Smash Lord
well put rick

pete when did you quote algandar88, thats funny thas my cuzin from NY.

marth vs. snake is pretty even imo. marth can put alot of pressure on snake close up.

Laijin

Smash Hero
This came from a member of a car forum I frequently visit:

Quote:
When I was 17 my girlfriend at the time was finally ready to have sex. I, as one might expect of a 17 year old, was excited. Neither hell nor high water was going to stand between me and my final destination.

I get ready for the night, trim everything up, shower extra well. Unfortunately there was also an issue. I have a digestional disorder that sometimes cause my **** to become large and quite solid while still inside me. I wasn't aware it was a treatable problem and, in fact, just thought everyone had to deal with the equivalent of anal kidney stones. I bring this up because I had a mighty one which had been loaded into the gun for several days.

Let me set the scene. Her parents are away. We have her house to ourselves. She was always a little kinky so she demands we do it in her parents bed.

I walk in to a candle holocaust. She's been working on this all day apparently, and its as bright as high noon in there with the lights off. Which is good, because she proceeds to do a sweet, sexy little dance for me. At 16, she was AMAZING. For those of you who never experienced a female at that age, I pity the fool.

Now I'm sitting on the bed, watching this dance. I smile and tell her how good she looks. Unfortunately, most of my attention is focused on the dull throbbing from my sphincter and the large amount of intestinal discomfort associated with not dropping duce in days. But somehow I still get hard and we go to town.

She starts out on top, then we switch. I bend her over the bed, and I even smack her *** (a ballsy move at the time, but she loved it). Due to my built up distraction, I last for what seems like FOREVER. She can't stop moaning and telling me how good it feels, and then she says what every man wants to hear "I want to make you go in my mouth." I **** love women.

So she goes down on me. She was always average at best in the head department but at least she tried. She pops my **** out of her mouth long enough to look up at me and say "tell me if you like this". Then I feel it.

She stuck her finger up my ***.

My brain hits the panic switch and every muscle in my entire body locks up tighter than a three year old virgin. But its too late.

I take a massive, PAINFUL, PAINFUL ****, all over her parents comforter.

No, you aren't understanding. I mean large. Huge. IMMENSE. Take your largest **** and multiple it by forty-two and you'll have an idea of what flew out of me.

And gents, when I say flew, I don't mean "I pooped." I mean "projectile". I mean "hurricane force winds hitting an umbrella stand". And due to my condition, it comes out as a large, dark brown, smelly harpoon.

I know it hit her. I didn't see it. She ran screaming "OH MY GOD OHMYGODOHMYGODEEEEEWWWWWWWW" but I always imagined that, due to her position, it hit her right in the chin. Or at least the ****.

I would like to say I got up to go after her. But I heard the bathroom door shut and I just lied there. The smell hit me after a few seconds. It smelled like someone rolled a cat in **** and threw it into a tire fire. I looked down and saw, to date, the largest bowel movement I've ever heard of laying on the bed. Then I noticed the blood, and when I did, I noticed the pain.

Apparently the fact that it was so large caused it to rip my *** a little bit (thought I was bleeding from the inside. This little doctors trip the next day is what taught me of my condition). There was a small pool of blood where my *** had been. A final reminder of the exact place and moment I lost my virginity. I will treasure this memory for all my days.

I grab my **** with my hands and go to the downstairs bathroom. I throw around 1/3 into the toilet and flush, fearing any more will clog it and only add to my already significant woes.

I stand there, holding 2/3's of my biggest **** of all time, feeling a trickle of blood flow down my leg, trying to ignore the sharp pain stabbing my rectum. I find myself wishing I had a photo of this.

Anyway, I finish flushing my baby, clean off my hands, jam toilet paper between my cheeks (I skipped the bandaid) and went upstairs. I could hear my girlfriend sobbing from behind the bathroom door. I decided not to say anything to her and just keep moving. The smell in her parents room was abysmal. Its like when you take a **** and walk out of the bathroom you think "hey not so bad today," but then you walk back in to grab your magazine and go "HOLY ****!". It was one of those moments.

The scene is burned behind my eyelids for all time. My life. My shame. My very first time smelled like a pile of dead babies. I quickly got dressed since the heat from ten thousand candles was making the room feel more like a port-a-potty. I was aware enough to grab the comforter on my way out and drag it downstairs to their washer. Also the top and bottom sheets since the blood had leaked on through all the way to mattress. Still no sign of the GF but at this point I considered it a blessing.

I jammed in the washer with 3 loads worth of detergent and set it on spin, knowing that not even the hand of God would save these linens, let alone Tide and Snuggles.

Then I left. I avoided my GF's calls for days until she came to my house. We had a long talk about what happened. Talk being synonymous with "breaking up with me because I **** on her". And it was all over. She promised not to tell a soul and I don't THINK she ever did. She was probably as ashamed as I was about the whole deed. But I will always this happening as the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me.

I have never laughed so hard at a single post.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
This came from a member of a car forum I frequently visit:

Quote:
When I was 17 my girlfriend at the time was finally ready to have sex. I, as one might expect of a 17 year old, was excited. Neither hell nor high water was going to stand between me and my final destination.

I get ready for the night, trim everything up, shower extra well. Unfortunately there was also an issue. I have a digestional disorder that sometimes cause my **** to become large and quite solid while still inside me. I wasn't aware it was a treatable problem and, in fact, just thought everyone had to deal with the equivalent of anal kidney stones. I bring this up because I had a mighty one which had been loaded into the gun for several days.

Let me set the scene. Her parents are away. We have her house to ourselves. She was always a little kinky so she demands we do it in her parents bed.

I walk in to a candle holocaust. She's been working on this all day apparently, and its as bright as high noon in there with the lights off. Which is good, because she proceeds to do a sweet, sexy little dance for me. At 16, she was AMAZING. For those of you who never experienced a female at that age, I pity the fool.

Now I'm sitting on the bed, watching this dance. I smile and tell her how good she looks. Unfortunately, most of my attention is focused on the dull throbbing from my sphincter and the large amount of intestinal discomfort associated with not dropping duce in days. But somehow I still get hard and we go to town.

She starts out on top, then we switch. I bend her over the bed, and I even smack her *** (a ballsy move at the time, but she loved it). Due to my built up distraction, I last for what seems like FOREVER. She can't stop moaning and telling me how good it feels, and then she says what every man wants to hear "I want to make you go in my mouth." I **** love women.

So she goes down on me. She was always average at best in the head department but at least she tried. She pops my **** out of her mouth long enough to look up at me and say "tell me if you like this". Then I feel it.

She stuck her finger up my ***.

My brain hits the panic switch and every muscle in my entire body locks up tighter than a three year old virgin. But its too late.

I take a massive, PAINFUL, PAINFUL ****, all over her parents comforter.

No, you aren't understanding. I mean large. Huge. IMMENSE. Take your largest **** and multiple it by forty-two and you'll have an idea of what flew out of me.

And gents, when I say flew, I don't mean "I pooped." I mean "projectile". I mean "hurricane force winds hitting an umbrella stand". And due to my condition, it comes out as a large, dark brown, smelly harpoon.

I know it hit her. I didn't see it. She ran screaming "OH MY GOD OHMYGODOHMYGODEEEEEWWWWWWWW" but I always imagined that, due to her position, it hit her right in the chin. Or at least the ****.

I would like to say I got up to go after her. But I heard the bathroom door shut and I just lied there. The smell hit me after a few seconds. It smelled like someone rolled a cat in **** and threw it into a tire fire. I looked down and saw, to date, the largest bowel movement I've ever heard of laying on the bed. Then I noticed the blood, and when I did, I noticed the pain.

Apparently the fact that it was so large caused it to rip my *** a little bit (thought I was bleeding from the inside. This little doctors trip the next day is what taught me of my condition). There was a small pool of blood where my *** had been. A final reminder of the exact place and moment I lost my virginity. I will treasure this memory for all my days.

I grab my **** with my hands and go to the downstairs bathroom. I throw around 1/3 into the toilet and flush, fearing any more will clog it and only add to my already significant woes.

I stand there, holding 2/3's of my biggest **** of all time, feeling a trickle of blood flow down my leg, trying to ignore the sharp pain stabbing my rectum. I find myself wishing I had a photo of this.

Anyway, I finish flushing my baby, clean off my hands, jam toilet paper between my cheeks (I skipped the bandaid) and went upstairs. I could hear my girlfriend sobbing from behind the bathroom door. I decided not to say anything to her and just keep moving. The smell in her parents room was abysmal. Its like when you take a **** and walk out of the bathroom you think "hey not so bad today," but then you walk back in to grab your magazine and go "HOLY ****!". It was one of those moments.

The scene is burned behind my eyelids for all time. My life. My shame. My very first time smelled like a pile of dead babies. I quickly got dressed since the heat from ten thousand candles was making the room feel more like a port-a-potty. I was aware enough to grab the comforter on my way out and drag it downstairs to their washer. Also the top and bottom sheets since the blood had leaked on through all the way to mattress. Still no sign of the GF but at this point I considered it a blessing.

I jammed in the washer with 3 loads worth of detergent and set it on spin, knowing that not even the hand of God would save these linens, let alone Tide and Snuggles.

Then I left. I avoided my GF's calls for days until she came to my house. We had a long talk about what happened. Talk being synonymous with "breaking up with me because I **** on her". And it was all over. She promised not to tell a soul and I don't THINK she ever did. She was probably as ashamed as I was about the whole deed. But I will always this happening as the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me.

I have never laughed so hard at a single post.

Top Bottom