• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I guess i'm the best DDD now

wait til gigs
No, you're not.

I beat Rx(sand bagging Rx) with DDD and put him losers so he would stop not playing for real(says seibrick).

I'm the best DDD as of now.

(that'll probably change at gigs)

Why would u do that vs meta knight?

gosh
Cuz its not that bad of a match up.

You were pretty mad when i 2stocked you at ZP.
TWICE

OO when i say twice i mean in 2 sets btw, resulting in a total of 5 matches in which Chops had his *** *****. (3/5 for finals)
It doesnt' matter if you beat him in 10000000 sets and he just beat you in a tourney set for the first time today, he's owns you until you own him again.

You can't bring up past results.

All that matters is now(Krysta Now).

Also, everyone needs to play MK or shut up.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
hungry you can't cement **** till you get out of pools...

<3

:colorful:
*looks at excuse/john list...

#72. I was dissapointed because i was losing my first pools matches to people i never even heard of.
#208. Late-as-**** jons

BOI.

I AM BRINGING THAT FUKKING CONCRETE, DON'T YOU WORRY.

besides, i had galeon in my pool. If i would've beat some1 as chill as him, my head would have collapsed into my shoes.:dizzy::psycho:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you guys can bring your concrete...since im nowhere near the tops of any lists, ill bring the scotch tape, cause im really gonna suprise people this time.

Icekid

Smash Apprentice
you guys can bring your concrete...since im nowhere near the tops of any lists, ill bring the scotch tape, cause im really gonna suprise people this time.
Your lucky i wont be there to 2 stock you as Olimar again:):):):)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Your lucky i wont be there to 2 stock you as Olimar again:):):):)
lol, your olimar is ridiculous. You were actually the first pro olimar i've ever played, and the 3rd olimar period.

why you not coming though? Is at least your boy Mystic coming?

Edit: One of the few times you post, and you rag on me? lol thats just ****ed up

skrach8

Smash Lord
only the brawl nooobs suck at smash, cuz melee smash players are way smarter.

SO WHATS REALLY GOOD?

Melee players evolve, brawl players switch their mains........ pwned.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
only the brawl nooobs suck at smash, cuz melee smash players are way smarter.

SO WHATS REALLY GOOD?

Melee players evolve, brawl players switch their mains........ pwned.
as a "brawl noob" i do take offense to the last part.

wasnt my fault sakurai said "lolol no dr. mario" for brawl, so i had to change mains

on a lighter note, i want to see your sonic so i can learn stuff. I been playing around with him lately and hes pretty freakin fun

skrach8

Smash Lord
How do u know i was talking to you specifically? Guilty conscience? Im just sayin. BRAWLERS john, MELEE PROS are too good, point in case DOODAHHHHH = DDD. KID is too good.

I guess meta vs D3 isnt broken. HMNMMM?

Learn the match ups. The only character that i can say is able to john is sonic. HE BLOWS THE BIG ONE. thats y no one plays him in FL. except for the great ROCK. THAT KID IS WAY TO SMART. BUT IM BETTER.

When i say brawl noobs, i mean people who dont appreciate melee finesse. I dont attack anyone personally, not my style, and i suck at this game, so you wont learn anything from me. You have a better chance asking xyz, rx, galeon, danny (pit), riot. these people win the tournies. I just try to make things look cool, which doesnt happen in brawl.

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
How do u know i was talking to you specifically? Guilty conscience? Im just sayin. BRAWLERS john, MELEE PROS are too good, point in case DOODAHHHHH = DDD. KID is too good.

Learn the match ups. The only character that i can say is able to john is sonic. HE BLOWS THE BIG ONE. thats y no one plays him in FL. except for the great ROCK. THAT KID IS WAY TO SMART. BUT IM BETTER.
Cuz Doodah was a melee pro AMIRITE?
Seibrik is pretty bad at melee to i hear.

Infact from now on im generalizing everything by GAMES. I thinkt he reason i consistently place top 5 + at tournies is cuz im probably the best Super Mario Bros 3 player in existance.

Also i've never won a tournament.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

When i say brawl noobs, i mean people who dont appreciate melee finesse. I dont attack anyone personally, not my style, and i suck at this game, so you wont learn anything from me. You have a better chance asking xyz, rx, galeon, danny (pit), riot. these people win the tournies. I just try to make things look cool, which doesnt happen in brawl.
nah, no guilty conscience. Just you said brawl n00bs change mains, and i was sayin why i changed mains (no choice). And i do try my best to not john, people who've beaten me can attest to this. Sure, i may suicide, but i still say gg and not stuff like "omg dude you're so lucky im better than you even though i lost" etc etc.

you are only 1 of two sonics. And even if you say you suck, i know your sonic >>> mine, so i can still learn something from your sucky play =P

I appreciate the melee finesse..i just cant do any of it. I suck worse at the game now than i did when i was regularly playing. I wish i had someone around me who played competitive games back when melee came out, then i'd probably be at least melee tourney-worthy. None of my friends wanted to do that tourney stuff, so i didnt have a drive to either. Just a shame I get grouped into a group thats more or less ostrasized (spelling?) because we didn't go play melee competitively, but we are trying our best to start fresh on brawl for one reason or another.

skrach8

Smash Lord
i call ignorance on account that you say seibrik was bad at melee, or what you hear.

You dont know who is bad or good until you play them at melee.

BUT it is a guaranteed fact that every decent player in melee would utterly destroy any good brawl player IN MELEE.

All im sayin is that you cant space, spam, side dodge, and roll. You get ***** for that, cuz we know how to punish. In brawl you can do whatever u want to get out of something.

And that wont change. until people know how to efficiently "trade" with each other, the game wont get any faster.

BRAWL players dont know how to fight in close quarters for more then 3 attacks. hence the roll, side dodge, gayness etc. pwned

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
i call ignorance on account that you say seibrik was bad at melee, or what you hear.

BUT it is a guaranteed fact that every decent player in melee would utterly destroy any good brawl player IN MELEE.

All im sayin is that you cant space, spam, side dodge, and roll. You get ***** for that, cuz we know how to punish. In brawl you can do whatever u want to get out of something.

And that wont change. until people know how to efficiently "trade" with each other, the game wont get any faster.

BRAWL players dont know how to fight in close quarters for more then 3 attacks. hence the roll, side dodge, gayness etc. pwned
Good **** Luis. This post is too good.

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman

I was being sarcastic about him being bad at melee. I was refering to him being good at melee and brawl at the same time. Yet disliking meta knight just as much as me.

And i completely agree that melee is a more difficult game then brawl. Infact i agree with your entire post. So lets kiss.

skrach8

Smash Lord
nah thats just me baggin on brawl again. Its a love hate relationship, i love the game cuz its new, but i hate it cuz its noob.

Im just ur common noob with more johns.

one thing hold true, if all the brawl players learned how to play melee, you would all be surprised to see how much carries over, alot of the sick mindgame tactics i used in melee, **** brawl players cuz mind games were too sick in melee.

sheer madness you post to quickly, give it a second then say something stupid.

UR OUT OF NOOB TESTAMENT.

anyone want to fill the spot?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Lol, you actually put a reason for the edit.

Well I wasn't very technical in melee, not really that fast.

That's probably why i'm not doing too good in brawl.

Otherwise, good **** CFL, NT representing FL's mad skillz.

I can't fill that spot because I am 1/8 (members) or 1/80 (afilliates) of WATO

Top Bottom