• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
it doesnt amtter i rped you. i wasnt mad i lsot like a man and admitted my lost youcry liek a whiny baby when you lose like with your musky *** too lol **** outa here son dont fuvk with me
I'll post like you, and say you suck, because i beat you 5 times. And when you lost you whined like a whiny baby.

Get your **** out of here.

5 > 2, go back to school *******.

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
Lol so are you. lol **** outa here you aint **** bro. afro your a just a **** lol **** ima slap you next time you get near me when you lose with musky azz pits
You act tough on the internet, i'll be SURE to remind your ***** *** what you said here when i see you at gigs.

5 > 2, get your weak **** out of here. Come back when you arent ****ty at brawl.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I haven't seen Chops play yet. (At least not in singles)

Chops are you going to Gigs?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
"i wasnt mad i lsot like a man"

why do u say this if its untrue then?

this means anything else u post is bs as well...

and we dont blame our losses on character mis-experience, we blame it on meta knight, way more valid >_>

u blame every match u lose to on character mis-experience, regardless of wat the character is.

First set u had with galeon, u said that, set u had with esam, u said that, anytime u lose, u say it.

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
um i ***** you lol how do you own me when i beat you lol you all need to stop crying. lol you can call me a ***** but you aint gonna do nothin. i owned you son and told you u like it is u a **** cuz you cry when you lose.
YOU said you would do something, not the other way around. I'll be at gigs, you can try to **** talk me there, but of course you wont cuz your just a internet e-thug. You post like you've never been to school before, if you had english must not of been your strong point.

MY 5 wins > your 2 wins, GTFO scrub.

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
I ***** you 2-0
Then proceeded to **** you 3-0.

If 2-0 is **** wtf is 5-0? Thats like a entirely new crime no one has ever heard of before.
Gratz on not knowing what a thug is, go back to school.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
your mom is a e thug. you suck you couldnt stop whning/crying when you lost to me lol it was so annoying like those canadian guys from south park BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH owned you son.

Yea i think im going to gigs and my ride is doodah so there is a 50% chancce im we are not going

skrach8

Smash Lord
Rx, you are an admirable fighter, metaknight is not broken anymore, ive learned to stop johning. Metaknight is too good.

Plz dont pick up ROB as your main cuz, lets face it, hes not as cool looking as meta.

To Galeon, ur obviously not respected in the smash community. And you might ask how i can gauge this.... the answer is simple.

Chopz.... he is gunna give u a hard time until u do 1 of 2 things. DO something extremely sick in brawl, which i dont see happening, or beat him into a bloody pulp, brawl style.

Q tells the truth, everyone needs to stop johning, u people make me sick.

?!?

Smash Lord
if gaelon beats me its simple he beats me lol im not gonna say i beat him last time in 2 sets. it doest matter thats the past if he beats me now then he officially owns me for time being till i beat him back. past wins never count if you cant beat the guy that you beaten b4 anymore its bad logic and what if the guy you beaten got alot better and beats you? how does beating him b4 count lol the *** is that

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Rx, you are an admirable fighter, metaknight is not broken anymore, ive learned to stop johning. Metaknight is too good.

Plz dont pick up ROB as your main cuz, lets face it, hes not as cool looking as meta.

To Galeon, ur obviously not respected in the smash community. And you might ask how i can gauge this.... the answer is simple.

Chopz.... he is gunna give u a hard time until u do 1 of 2 things. DO something extremely sick in brawl, which i dont see happening, or beat him into a bloody pulp, brawl style.

Q tells the truth, everyone needs to stop johning, u people make me sick.
Thank you. Now go to the metaknight thread please? :)

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
your mom is a e thug. you suck i owned you son. you couldtn stop whning/crying when you lost to me lol it was so annoying you couldnt shut up liek those canadian guys from south partk blah blah blah blah blah

Yea i think im going to gigs and my ride is doodah so there is a 50% chancce im we are not going
You wouldnt shut the hell up when i 5-0'd you either. 5 > 2. And no one whines when you beat them chopz, its you talk so much **** for no reason, its amazing. I wouldnt even be talking to you or about you and you would excuse me of johning. I remember sitting in the pizza place talking to ice kid about luigi when you say im johning about my loss...wtf.

So until you catch up to me 5 > 2, get on my level son.
I also greatly enjoyed destroying the great chopz at ZP in front of the whole blockstunna crew. E-Peen + for me.

?!?

Smash Lord
no i was actaully saying you beasted me when you beat me lol and said yo uwere goodcuz i thougth you were smart lol. and i hates your rolls and sidestep. and no you are not near my level if i beat yo ualready i dont get where your coming form cept your trying to make yourself feel better by saying you beat me b4 so you can sleep good at night. its ok ill tuck you in next time. how do you own me if i beat you last time i dont get?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm interested in playing with you guys online to see how I stack up. my friend code should be up, send me a PM or hit me up on AIM if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom