• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
Well seeing as i mained D3 and was pretty decent, and now main snake and i consider myself pretty decent. I'd have to say that after using both (and fighting D3s as snake and Snakes as D3) that the matchup is pretty close to even.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
nah, no guilty conscience. Just you said brawl n00bs change mains, and i was sayin why i changed mains (no choice). And i do try my best to not john, people who've beaten me can attest to this. Sure, i may suicide, but i still say gg and not stuff like "omg dude you're so lucky im better than you even though i lost" etc etc.

you are only 1 of two sonics. And even if you say you suck, i know your sonic >>> mine, so i can still learn something from your sucky play =P

I appreciate the melee finesse..i just cant do any of it. I suck worse at the game now than i did when i was regularly playing. I wish i had someone around me who played competitive games back when melee came out, then i'd probably be at least melee tourney-worthy. None of my friends wanted to do that tourney stuff, so i didnt have a drive to either. Just a shame I get grouped into a group thats more or less ostrasized (spelling?) because we didn't go play melee competitively, but we are trying our best to start fresh on brawl for one reason or another.
GDX, you're straight, man. He wasn't referring to people like you. You don't john and you actually work on improving your game as well as learning the matchups. By the way, tons of friendlies when Jax is down there for Gigs? :)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I played some snakes with DDD

it wasn't very hard at all

I JV 3-stocked most of them because apparently all of my extreme-drop-f-airs seem to land.

Oh i'm starting jiggs again, too.

Apparently she counters MK.

Even though so does DDD.

Falco is gay.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX, you're straight, man. He wasn't referring to people like you. You don't john and you actually work on improving your game as well as learning the matchups. By the way, tons of friendlies when Jax is down there for Gigs? :)
lol, sure man

you never told me if you or your boy needed housing this weekend. do you?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
anyone else wanna MM at gigs my

falcon/wolf/toonlink/shiek.

double cheezeburger MM's btw.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i'll take those, anyone, less do it

Was i the originator of double cheesburger matches?

cuz i dont remember people sayin it till i said it, maybe not, who knows....

watchya think xyz?

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
I'll do it hungry....I don't camp....how I'z camp with Metaz? AND I WONT USE TORNADOS! ^_^....As long as you don't use your forward tilt. ^_^

How much is a double cheeseburger?

skrach8

Smash Lord
You're def gunna see people hating on a play style no matter what. Thee only time anyone doesnt get mad at a play style is if they respect it.

Seibrik i dont get the highlighted letters in your sig, but its pretty sweet. Though the M and W in team work looks like the mens warehouse logo.

H box 1. u played jiggs, a super annoying character 2. coupled with your spamtastic play style, makes for a great formula of hate.

U have more slack in this game cuz most if not everyone is like that.

So poor out the haterade everyone.

Like the great Will X....YZ once said. PLAY TO WIN n1ggas, play to win.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
its mainly the fact that FIU's school colors are blue and gold, so i incorporated that.

and i didn't notice that MW thing, i meant for them to literally be on top of each other, more like BMW or somethin lol or was it vulxwagon? w.e.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i'll take those, anyone, less do it

Was i the originator of double cheesburger matches?

cuz i dont remember people sayin it till i said it, maybe not, who knows....

watchya think xyz?
i've never heard you say it lol, thus making me the originator! lol but if you want we can split it ;)

Hungry.. those aren't random characters those are all like my 2nd's

i'm accepting all MM's just hit me up when you see me.

Top Bottom