• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ROFL at everyone saying their top 10/20/best.

teh best in FL, def. goes by the name of WTA.

if you don't know who WTA is, you don't know smash

WTA is coming up fast, i'll help you guys.

World. Traveler. A_________

verterans should know.

.D0c.

Smash Cadet
Anyone in this thread interested in playing around the Orlando/UCF area, check out UCF Brawl in Orlando to get acquainted with players around your area. Cats in central Florida are always looking for new competition and players on daily basis.

We gather up socially several times a week for some competitive play. Typically 4 stock, neutral maps, no items all 1v1. Check out thread or send me a PM if your are interested. No IKE in central Florida region can mess with xYz.

.D0c.

Smash Cadet
Haha I aint got enough power to be ranked yet. With time we will see what comes along. I have to go to some tournaments first atleast. I'm just here for the love of the game.

skrach8

Smash Lord
oh **** xyz has some kinda following. lol PRs lols. i hear doc is somethin like a pimp with snake, him and his crew is something to be feared.

quote it. Book of Louis III, Chapter 8.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Ike is wack son, who cares! anyway the best ike in fl is me i just dont main bad characters unless its link, so ive given that title to xyz.

OMG im joking, calm down

and i also got something to say!
PRs right now are a joke, you need at least like half of years worth of tourneys IMO before we can even consider them!!!

skrach8

Smash Lord
So nobody wants to mm my sonic. He's low tier, or so you think. No one is down? Cmon, no one? I only except $20 mm by the way.

Sike.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I say just keep track of who places well in tournaments and let that be your standard for the PRs. Basing who are the top 10 on opinions / voting ends up becoming heavily based on popularity when you get to the gray areas. Usually top 3ish are pretty clear then after that it can almost go either way in a lot of states.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
when i grow up i wanna be just like rohins, and crispy... i only flame the noobs on the ike boards... because that section is one big noob fest. but ya, ike ditto me, im always down to play some good ikes. only one ike i can consider good in FL would be fenrir. but that was when we had the *** version... we'll have to see now. that and I haven't seen any other ikes.

Top Bottom