• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU Brawl Summer Tournament - Miami, FL August 9th, 2008 (RESULTS POSTED)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Its so sad, im basically the only person who is the best at their character in FL who can't say im the best of that character in michigan. Stupid Anther...

I shall miss you Needle of Juntah, you better come down here more and get wrecked by everyone.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
***** im down here now getting wrcked by everyone
you might see me one day :) but i mean life is so random i may not leave........ but florida has proven to me what was true to me in melee, im just a doubles player :/

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
well if snake is the most used char in the country..... im not a singles player. if snake wasnt in the game id be top3 players in the country. since snake exists i quit brawl.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You aren't quitting brawl. No johns. I guess you play doubles just because your partner can take the snake.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
everyone has their time esam. its just seibriks time now. there will be another best its gonna keep switching. as much as seibrik thinks it wont happen he knows deep insides its gonna inevitably happen but I see him being one of the top pros in fl regardless.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Note: All tournament videos of mine are uploaded on youtube.

www.youtube.com/nevershootme

Photos from the agonizing 8 hours of torture. lol

PHOTOS FROM LAST NIGHT AT DENNYS PLUS LAST YEARS MELEE TOURNEY AT FIU.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2141586&l=94947&id=18712553

This is a home-built generator for my Power Systems class. I was sleeping in school most of the time prior to the tourney. 4 hours of work and this thing didn't power jack but a small light bulb

Dop

Smash Journeyman
sometime later this weeeeeeeeek
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

he's got his
and i've got mine
meet the decline.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
You aren't quitting brawl. No johns. I guess you play doubles just because your partner can take the snake.
no i do doubles because snake cant chuck bull**** bombs at me, he like actually has to do somthing. but i dont give a **** im ****** everyone at seibriks, no more bull**** thinking back on it i dont even know why i didnt do singles this time im just random like that i guess, i hope i get every ***** snake in florida on my side of the bracket this weekend just so i can use my newly founded DDD beat them *****

chckn

Smash Ace
no i do doubles because snake cant chuck bull**** bombs at me, he like actually has to do somthing. but i dont give a **** im ****** everyone at seibriks, no more bull**** thinking back on it i dont even know why i didnt do singles this time im just random like that i guess, i hope i get every ***** snake in florida on my side of the bracket this weekend just so i can use my newly founded DDD beat them *****
lol you shoud probably get some snake practice first...

Top Bottom