• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU Brawl Spring Tournament, Miami, FL: 1-24-09 (RESULTS ON 1ST POST)

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
well i had fun. i should stick with Peach.. I hope some of you come to PnT in Fort Lauderdale.

nevershootme

Smash Master
RESULTS

--------------------------------

1: Seibrik ($270.00)
2: Sonic Ghost ($135.00)
3: C! ($45.00)
4: Chaz
5: Bonesaw
5: Underground
7: Izzy
7: 8-Bit
9: Tommy G
9: ESAM
9: Chops
9: Nick Riddle
13: Gino
13: Aldrick Diaz
13: Bandit
13: Jason
17: MetaAight
17: MetaEvil
17: Jonathan Rodriguez
17: Champ
17: Calibur Champ
17: Antonio Locero???
17: Jorge Blanco
17: Gabriel
25: Boss
25: Gordo
25: ADHD
25: Ali Mohammad
25: Alexis Diaz
25: George Shaeffer
25: Matthew Formosa
25: Kev'
33: Deflect
33: Marcus Figuerola
33: Dfear
33: Tuor?
33: Christian Lee
33: R@vyn
33: VeryCoolGuy
33: Doom
33: DC
33: Wboy
33: WolvenBlaze
33: Luis pinto
33: Kunx

AfroQT

Smash Master
RESULTS

--------------------------------

1: Seibrik ($270.00)
2: Sonic Ghost ($135.00)
3: C! ($45.00)
4: Chaz
5: Bonesaw
5: Underground
7: Izzy
7: 8-Bit
9: Tommy G
9: ESAM
9: Chops
9: Nick Riddle
13: Gino
13: Aldrick Diaz
13: Bandit
13: Jason
17: MetaAight
17: MetaEvil
17: Jonathan Rodriguez
17: Champ
17: Calibur Champ
17: Antonio Locero???
17: Jorge Blanco
17: Gabriel
25: Boss
25: Gordo
25: ADHD
25: Ali Mohammad
25: Alexis Diaz
25: George Shaeffer
25: Matthew Formosa
25: Kev'
33: Deflect
33: Marcus Figuerola
33: Dfear
33: Tuor?
33: Christian Lee
33: R@vyn
33: VeryCoolGuy
33: Doom
33: DC
33: Wboy
33: WolvenBlaze
33: Luis pinto
33: Kunx
Good **** seibrik and Sonic_Ghost, also who is Underground?

Master Raven

Smash Master
Good ****.

Seibrik beat me in MK dittos, but he just outsmarted me. I hope people don't use that as evidence that MK is broken, because I simply got outsmarted, period.

Also Underground is a ****ing good Falco. He needs to **** face in more tournies.

BTW, I can't wait for the video of me 0-deathing Seibrik's Snake ending with a footstool on BF. :)

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Good games Chaz, verycoolguy, Alex, and Chops.

Chaz: Congrats for beating me in the tournament against my Kirby and MK. Very defensive Marth. I didn't know what could beat those wall of fair's until after the matches were over, by then it was too late. 1st round johnz. lol.

verycoolguy: Good Peach. You would of ***** harder with your Peach than your Olimar.

Alex: That Lucario ditto was crazy, with both our 2 matches reaching the time limit of 8 minutes. And 70% for both of us with our last stock. I don't think that has ever happened before at a tournament. lol. I just had to end things quickly with MK on the final round.

Chops: You read me too good. I'm fortunate I won at least one round. I should of gone MK in the final round instead of Lucario against your MK. Whoever Wii was on TV 6 upload our matches, they were epic.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Btw, I'm sorry I couldn't do any MMs for this, but I had to leave soon and Seibrik was in a hurry so I basically went with him for him to drop me off home.

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
That's funny Calibur because Seibrik pwned my Peach with Snake, in a friendly, and he beat my Olimar barely with Dedede, on first round, but that was because I was lucky from being saved by the rising platform >_<
Seibrik you're too good. I should have went with Wolf than with Falco first round because I love Wolf's laser, and you can't crawl under it. I planned to go Wolf as my Snake counter before the tourney. Last minute mind changes are bad.

Good games.

nevershootme

Smash Master
fun stuff, interesting results. videos will be up soon. Starting with galeon vs nick riddle in an interesting rematch from december gigs

but seriously, there were some serious issues as far as organizing goes which im not gonna disclose.

CO18, before you make a results thread, I need to put a bracket image. and yea i'll give u permission to do so for this time

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I apologize for my behavior earlier but getting forfeited out of the tournament when I was there the whole time kinda got me mad. Especially when it was done by someone that shouldn't have been touching the brackets.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
xD my 3rd tourney and the nerves kill me!!!!

I greatly enjoyed it, got to play ESAM, Chops, Dan and Chaz

xD I almost won there ESAM gg

I honestly got alot better ^_^

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Underground already beat Chops, who is Life After Death...So, yeah...

inb4chopscomesintalkingabouthowhewasn'ttryingjohns

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Underground already beat Chops, who is Life After Death...So, yeah...

inb4chopscomesintalkingabouthowhewasn'ttryingjohns
but u know i dont jon. so u just came in for no reason at all. if u lose u lose its gg. but id do a 50$ mm if he doesnt mind. he did beat me in bracket so id encourage him to mm me. he should win easy i got alot of money so idc about throwing it all out there

Master Raven

Smash Master
Wow I Dsmashed so much in that first match with Justin ROFL and some of them were meant to be another attack but I would input something wrong but... I just don't know much about the ZSS matchup yet :(

Top Bottom