• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU Brawl Spring Tournament, Miami, FL: 1-24-09 (RESULTS ON 1ST POST)

Master Raven

Smash Master
Please don't ban MK. Whatever is pissing you off right now, I don't see any reason to get MK involved, plus it's not like any random MKs are gonna win this anyway. >.>

Tez

Smash Rookie
but didn't nevershootme say there will be n64 smash and melee he said it i have it on tape him stating it!!! don't go back on your word...

Tez

Smash Rookie
so you are hosting n64 smash and melee....if so ill be there to play n64 smash and melee

Coffee™

I need it....
Ugh man make up your mind :ohwell:

I swear everytime I look at this thread something is getting changed, also NSM you really need to update the first post.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Yall got nothing on my Tiger Shots. I'll be playing Sagat, Ken, and Akuma. I wish Sean was in it...

cause ill go easy on you for n64 smash if your handicapped
Stop spamming this thread before I own you in melee again.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Im not really worried bout him gettin nerfed.
Sagat = Manliest SF character.

Someone should MM me in HD Remix, my fei long and sagat are beast.

AfroQT

Smash Master
They take arcade games alot more seriously then we do (arcades in general).

Even in blazblue, they have a huge headstart because they have alot more blazblue cabinets in japan then we do in America. When it comes out on console, we may begin to catchup, but in the end we probably wont.

The best GG players still live in Japan.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
afro u play hd remix on 360?

akuma and sagat look like dey gon be your wario/snake to me

but yea FL should have a smashboards SF IV tourney

nevershootme

Smash Master
so there's this random little auditorium i saw in hollywood on hillcrest drive, I think we should hold a 2 day tournament of sorts. it's pretty huge and fits up to 300, with a stage and projector for like epic matches. i don't know the price but sounds like a sweet location.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Oh **** I thought Afro played HD Remix for the PSTriple.

This is good 'cause I have a 360 as well so we can probably play HD Remix (assuming the online is good, of course. I haven't really heard any bad things about it yet...)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
sagat in sf2> any other sagat srsly. also 8bit im glad ya made ur decision. u shouldnt stress so much,thanks tho >_<

:p. someone should ask the videogame stadium ( http://www.videogamestadium.com/index.php ) if we can host some melee/brawl tourneys during some saturdays o-o

also someone should bring a ps2 and bring marvel vs capcom and sf2/sc3 :3

Ruuku

Smash Lord
sagat in sf2> any other sagat srsly. also 8bit im glad ya made ur decision. u shouldnt stress so much,thanks tho >_<

:p. someone should ask the videogame stadium ( http://www.videogamestadium.com/index.php ) if we can host some melee/brawl tourneys during some saturdays o-o

also someone should bring a ps2 and bring marvel vs capcom and sf2/sc3 :3
One of my associates has tried but said that they were shady people or something. I've been there but I haven't talked to them personally.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
One of my associates has tried but said that they were shady people or something. I've been there but I haven't talked to them personally.
i went there today after school to check the place out and the only thing i find really wrong to me there is the very very bright green EVERYTHING instead of my thumbs bleeding my eyes did >_<. I talked to the "manager in command" and he said he'll think about it based on peoples demand compared to Who am I to him trying to represent a whole state willing to actually go :\ know what i mean.

Top Bottom