• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU BRAWL 3--Miami, FL--1/23/2010--3 PR members will be there!!!

Master Raven

Smash Master
Yo Ruuku, I saw the vid with the new Chili's room. Do you go into the venue we're using by walking through the door with the Chili's logo? Since IIRC you have to practically go through the Chili's to get into the venue. I just want to make extra-sure I know where the new area's at lol

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
PM me Poltergust.
Sorry that I didn't PM you. My computer had to do automatic updates, so I just turned it off. It's too late now. =/

Also, I'm willing to drive people within reasonable distance (e.g. not north of FIU). Just PM me with your address and I'll see if I can come get you.

Anyone wanna MM at this?

Naples crew! Come to here to FIU!

Also CENTRAL FLORIDA!!!! We come to your tournies stop ignoring ours!
$5. 3/5. =P

:069:

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Yo Ruuku, I saw the vid with the new Chili's room. Do you go into the venue we're using by walking through the door with the Chili's logo? Since IIRC you have to practically go through the Chili's to get into the venue. I just want to make extra-sure I know where the new area's at lol
In the video, I'm actually walking right out of the game room. It the same location as before except instead of taking a left into the big room (you can't take a right since there's a wall now) you take a right into the actual game room. You really can't miss it since there's only Chili's (on the left which is closed), a restroom (in the middle), and the game room (on the right) in that hallway. It actually says "Porter Davis Game Room" on top of the door.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Cool, and I'm not really worrying as much about locating it now since Seibrik's picking me up for this now.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
@Polt - Kith said he would take me, but I texted him to see what's up, but he never responded. If no luck, then maybe I can hitch a ride with you?
Well, I need your address, first.

However, I think Kith will take you. I doubt that he forgot about you.

:069:

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Looks like doors might have to open later than 11am since I was just told that the game room staff plans to show up at 11am... lol

Ruuku

Smash Lord
11 teams entered doubles. Seibrik and Chaz are waiting in GF. Galeon and Snipa are waiting in LF for the winner of Serg&Bonesaw vs Ravyn&Master Raven.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
1: Seibrik&Chaz ($143.00)
2: Ravyn&M.Raven ($55.00)
3: Galeon&Snipa ($33.00)
4: Serg&Bonesaw
5: Kith&Tekk
5: Polt.&Dfear
7: Fransisco&Gabriel
7: Diego&Adrian
9: Peter&David
9: Sahil&Daniel
9: Brian&David

Ruuku

Smash Lord
39 people have entered singles. Nick Riddle is waiting in WF for either Seibrik or Dfear. Galeon, Chaz, Master Raven, Poltergust, Tekk, Izzy, and MG-46 are all in LB.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Master Raven here

I got third. Seibrik and Nick Riddle are going at it in GF right now, Seibrik coming from loser's. HOLY ****ING **** LOSER'S FINALS WAS EPIC

i'm getting you next time SEIBRIK

watch out Red >:3

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Full singles results:

1: Nick Riddle (ZSS) ($329.55)
2: Seibrik (MK, DDD) (126.75)
3: Master Raven (MK) ($76.05)
4: Chaz (Marth, MK)
5: Snipa (ICs)
5: Dfear (Diddy, MK)
7: Izzy (G&W)
7: Tekk (Snake)
9: Galeon (Lucas)
9: MG-46 (Diddy)
9: MVD (Snake)
9: Serg (Bowser)
13: Poltergust (Yoshi)
13: DXT (Snake)
13: Ravyn (Fox, Pit)
13: Very Cool Guy (Falco)
17: CovertEskimo (C. Falcon)
17: Fuzz
17: Chris Cifuentes
17: Greave (G&W)
17: DJ Jack (Falco)
17: Bonesaw (MK)
17: Kith (PT)
17: Xavier Fernandez
25: Nicholas Salas
25: David Giron
25: Jonathan Skantz
25: TICO
25: Adam Lauzier
25: Adrian Traviezo
25: Michelle Sade
25: Kunx
33: Deuce
33: Jason Molina
33: David llanes
33: Angel Barrios
33: Brian Llanes
33: Hoody
33: Fernando Juarez

PR relevant notes:

Nick Riddle defeated Seibrik
Snipa defeated Chaz
Master Raven defeated Chaz
Seibrik defeated Nick Riddle
Nick Riddle defeated Seibrik

I would like to thank every that made it to this event. Special thanks to Tommy G, Kith, Bonesaw, and Serg for your help. I do apologize for any delays even if I was not responsible for them. See you at my next event!

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Next month I probably won't have the time to do a Brawl tournament. But I'm thinking about a smarev3fest instead.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
I just want to know who went to the restaurant Titanic and was chanting my name there? My older brother was there last night and told me some people there were checking up on the tournament results and were screaming BONESAW. I just find it funny and want to know who it was.

Top Bottom