• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fish Flop Presents: Outrage III? | Date TBA - April 1st, 2014 - Ann Arbor, MI

Roller

Smash Legend
I mean. Odds are I won't be here, but I'd be in favor of some MI tourney trying out Vinnie's list this season.

But Apex is fine too.

Flip a coin?

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I didn't have a partner for this right?

I'm thinking of deconfirming my attendance

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Big House 2 imo.

I have no clue what GSS was like for Brawl. I was in the Melee room 90% of the time.

:phone:
You poor soul, sitting in the human sauna that was the Melee room. Us fortunate souls, the Brawl players, were rewarded. The Brawl's room had a nice March evening breeze because we knew opening the windows was a smart idea and Kain's nice smelling Cologne was the only thing you could smell in the room.

Simply divine.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
i wanna go to this, I'll see if I can get mister eric to go

edit: so Mister Eric won't go but put me on here tentatively anyway cuz I may drive who knows also Ralph Cecil would be with me idk if anyone else would at this point

Roller

Smash Legend
Wish I was gonna be in MI for this.

Sucks whenever a tourney is a block from your place, and you can't go. =/

UM's early as **** spring break strikes again...

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Latios and Latias are special attackers man, they don't even use Outrage!

I think I will plan on attending this since clowsui killed his and it happens to be about the same distance away anyway. I've been kinda hankering for some Brawl action lately, feel like getting my social on, etc. You dig? Clowsui still attending despite cancelling his own?

Yo Kel, you can team with me. I mean, I haven't played in almost two years (except my hour-long Wi-Fi excursion a couple weeks ago when I got my Wii fixed) and at my best I was still slightly worse than you but, you know... :rolleyes: Do consider this a legitimate request, not that I expect an affirmative but a man can dream. Judging by my placements before people stopped teamming with me for some reason, I was always better at doubles than singles anyway. Either way gonna show up early because hey, I will be needing some practice. :X

I will definitely not bring a TV, may bring a Wii.

JTsm

Smash Master
Latios and Latias are special attackers man, they don't even use Outrage!
I will definitely not bring a TV, may bring a Wii.
They just look cute. :>

Hopefully we can put in a Dragonite or something for the next outrage.

LOE1

Smash Lord
im bringin back the OP team....

ME AND KENNY TAKIN DIS **** :yeahboi:

Damn, i miss emotes :(

Top Bottom