• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fish Flop Presents: Outrage III? | Date TBA - April 1st, 2014 - Ann Arbor, MI

JTsm

Smash Master
YoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
Watch Zero get bodied by one of our many IC mains :denzel:

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Marco are you going to this, and if so want to team.

Otherwise if you want to team again i'd be down to team DRDN if Marco cant.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Ill be your back up, but now I need a first teammate who's coming and doesn't have a partner

Xatic

Smash Lord
Room Number confirmed. It'll be Room 1401;

I will update this in the OP

Also; as a reminder this is a Phoenix Saga 6 Qualifying Event. Details for this are also in the OP

See you all in a couple weeks :yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Scott, we'll be discussing the details of PS6 soon. I'll be making things official in the upcoming week since I'm on Winter Break now.

Omg, free time I forgot what it was like.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I apologize for the venue taking so long to respond.

In other news, Pierpont *already* got back to me about August 3rd, and the venue is now confirmed for Outrage II, lol. This is why I love Pierpont and hate Mason XD

JTsm

Smash Master
I apologize for the venue taking so long to respond.

In other news, Pierpont *already* got back to me about August 3rd, and the venue is now confirmed for Outrage II, lol. This is why I love Pierpont and hate Mason XD
Pierpoint wants dat money. Mason don't give a ****.

Xatic

Smash Lord
The door will open @ 10am in room 1401.

HYPE
As a reminder this IS a PS6 Qualifier with everyone from Top 3 getting their Singles entry into PS6 paid for ($10 value)

Also the top placing OoS player will get some sort of travel expenses paid for to be talked out with the PS6 Host Technical_Chase at a later time.
HYPE

The maps should be posted on the front page.

Please bring set-ups if you can. It really helps us out and I'll refund venue fee for full set-ups that we use the entire time.

See you guys next week :)

For People that are too lazy to look at Page 1

Liberty Square is just a few blocks away from the venue on E. Washington Street
I believe it's still $3 parking all day on Saturday and it's just a short walk to Mason from there.

You can drop your TVs off at the dropoff point but be sure you're not there too long as I know people who've went in and out and gotten tickets for it (LOL WuvS) My suggestion is to leave someone who is in your carpool with the car at all times if possible.

Xatic

Smash Lord
@ShadowPhoenix
I don't know of any in Ann Arbor, my suggestion is to try to have someone from Ann Arbor house you. If not I'm sure someone from there could help you find a place to stay.

I've also been contacted about the possibility of running P:M at this and I'm going to go with the same thing I went with at Sweet X.
The biggest issue is time since we need to be out of the venue by 11:30pm. If the interest is there and we have the time + set-ups I see no reason I cannot also have a P:M tournament at this. Just know that this is by no means a guaranteed event until Outrage II when I know we'll have the time.
If it happens I will explain the rules simply at the venue.

Xatic

Smash Lord
I just got through talking with JTsm and we have an idea that we both agree will work to make Project M an event here.

Assuming we get enough set-ups + interest; Project M will be run along-side doubles this time around. I will post the ruleset I'll be using for this shortly and updating the OP with more details on this.

JTsm

Smash Master
With P:M running during doubles, it'll pass the time for most people when they get done with their doubles bracket. Hopefully we get at least 3 set ups.

Xatic

Smash Lord
As a reminder to everyone:

Please bring set-ups, I will be willing to refund venue fee for anyone that brings a FULL (TV + wii) set-up that we use for the entire time.
We need set-ups to make these things time efficient. So any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I will bring a full setup! And I will try my best to not pull a me and forget powerstrips/extension cords.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
The most I can do is bring a Wii with a SD Card setup for P:M.

The Wii is generically for Brawl, but if it must be done, it can be used for P:M, instead, which I'm sure will happen anyway.

Top Bottom