• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First hit Nair>Dash attack combo (+vid)

TheTickleMonster

Smash Rookie
knee, must you post new threads for EVERY single thing you find? This is blatantly obvious as a combo to anyone with half a brain. And whatis with the knee followers? Half the boards and probobaly all the noobs hang off his every word whether or not it's a crap idea or combo or whatever and even if it is pure ****. I'm sick off him and his random cockiness and his stupid little followers who think he is great. You should all be following someone better like Ayaz18. Also the sheer number of people ignorant to how bad falcon is quite staggering, or no, worrying. I also want ayaz to finish his guide, it's by far the best, and has the potential to get easily past Knee's and Face's if he made it bigger.
I certainly agree, the last time someone said anything as remotely intelligent as this, the whole board got really buthurt and rallied to the defenses, flaming the usurper- instead of considering that the majority of the threads on this board are useless and moreover extraneous. I used to main falcon, and found that these boards are nothing but a headache, with the name ToKneeOrNotToKnee repeated every second in some terrible hell of false information and misdirected attention towards things that have no serious application in a fight with anyone whom is worth their salt with the character they main. Sheesh.

It took me a while to realize it, but while i may have had great success with falcon as a main, the simple fact remained. I got alot of respect, but certainly wasnt making very much money. Regardless of how good you are with falcon (and i know i was the best with him in my state) you probably arent going to get very far. I may have been good with falcon, but that doesnt mean crap out there.

seriously Falconers, take it from me, I changed my main, and stopped using him in tourneys, HE JUST ISNT GOOD. Being a bleeding heart is cool and all- I used to do it professionally, but if you play to win, dont use falcon.

Also seriously, you guys should do something about these boards, they really are crap. Sticky your guides, matchup or whatever, and keep the mad scientist threads to a minimum. ive been through all of them, they are all mostly slop (a chaingrab on squirtle? Sorry but no).

Just keep in mind, zealot is not synonymous with idiot, combat conventional thinking.

Ne Derceh

Smash Cadet
You're quite an angry little basturd aren't you?

What does it matter to you if Knee has ever written anything incorrect or flawed?

Why do you hate him so much? Did he **** your mother or something? ...because FYI, she asks for it.
Hah. Resorting to poor insults because you have no depth in your side of the argument.

I'm not saying you should focus on using combo's ^_^
and one matchup in falcon's advantage does not lift him out of bottom of bottom ^_^
****, what is with those stupid *** smiley faces.

I lol'd so much its unbelievable.

Agreed. Why so much hate for Knee? Maybe he has made a few mistakes and errors over the months, but you can't expect someone who contributes and helps this much to be right every time. Just cool down a bit, you don't see Knee going all crazy and throwing around insults.
What the hell do you want here? You're one of Knee's followers also. He is saying that he has made no errors, and that he doesnt have followers and that he contributes well and stuff, and I'm countering his argument. What do you expect me to do? just let him win the argument?

Lawlz, you expected me to read indepth in the posts of someone who's first post(and thus an alt troll account) was bashing?

You need more TrollFU.
So you're counter argument is that you're going to ignore my side. I'm just going to dismiss you now, you obviously don't know **** about debating.

F****** troll. This was a great first impression.

People liked my thread. It was my analysis. The information that i observed.

Knees threads have helped. You think we would be better off without them?

Who the hell do you think you are? I don't see you contributing one bit. You're just getting people angry.
As opposed to you, loads of game changing discoveries. It was a poor analysis, shoddily written. I don't care what you think of me, you are worthless to me. I think you would be better off without the useless ones and misleading ones. I think I'm someone making a stand against something that it seems some people never wanted to say before, and I don't care what people think of me for it.

I certainly agree, the last time someone said anything as remotely intelligent as this, the whole board got really buthurt and rallied to the defenses, flaming the usurper- instead of considering that the majority of the threads on this board are useless and moreover extraneous. I used to main falcon, and found that these boards are nothing but a headache, with the name ToKneeOrNotToKnee repeated every second in some terrible hell of false information and misdirected attention towards things that have no serious application in a fight with anyone whom is worth their salt with the character they main. Sheesh.

It took me a while to realize it, but while i may have had great success with falcon as a main, the simple fact remained. I got alot of respect, but certainly wasnt making very much money. Regardless of how good you are with falcon (and i know i was the best with him in my state) you probably arent going to get very far. I may have been good with falcon, but that doesnt mean crap out there.

seriously Falconers, take it from me, I changed my main, and stopped using him in tourneys, HE JUST ISNT GOOD. Being a bleeding heart is cool and all- I used to do it professionally, but if you play to win, dont use falcon.

Also seriously, you guys should do something about these boards, they really are crap. Sticky your guides, matchup or whatever, and keep the mad scientist threads to a minimum. ive been through all of them, they are all mostly slop (a chaingrab on squirtle? Sorry but no).

Just keep in mind, zealot is not synonymous with idiot, combat conventional thinking.
This guys is complete win. He understands my arguments, and he is right about the playing to win thing.

_Tiamat_

Smash Apprentice
I agree that trying to be a good Falcon is a waste of time for a tourney goer... waste of time he could be spending improving his MK, therefor ending up being a loss of money for him in the end since it lessen his chances at beating that other MK in the next finals (I know not every tourney goer main MK but this is the most possible scenario).

I personaly don't plan to play Brawl for money or even attend to tourneys, I just play Falcon because he's a very enjoyable character to play as, he's an awesome, manly American hero and a character people usualy dismiss as **** and not worth using. This alone make him an interesting choice for me. I love his playstyle, I love his personality and look and love the reaction people have after playing a character they nearly never fought at decent level.

I don't play to win, sue me, is that a crime here? I don't find higher tiers such as Dedede and Falco to be fun at the highest level of play. Sure then people bring in ''I enjoy winning, **** you scrub'' yeah think about it... is it the path to winning that you enjoy or just that money pot at the end? Do you enjoy inputing that chain grab command with Dedede or that 500 buck you got after the match? Sorry if I offend anyone but a lot of top level strategy doesn't excite me as much as my ****ty combo attempts.

Flame away

Face124

Smash Ace
Edinburgh. Pm for a Brawl and I'll get back to you
Hah. Resorting to poor insults because you have no depth in your side of the argument.

I don't think he has actually argued, he has just told you to stop flaming and stop being a *******

****, what is with those stupid *** smiley faces.

Who cares, he is a happy guy, he can post what he wants

What the hell do you want here? You're one of Knee's followers also. He is saying that he has made no errors, and that he doesnt have followers and that he contributes well and stuff, and I'm countering his argument. What do you expect me to do? just let him win the argument?

One of Knee's followers? You sir, clearly don't know anything. You state that a "Knee follower" is someone who hangs off his every word and who says "you are great" in reply to all of his threads and gives no constructive critiscism, yes? Please do quote when I have ONCE done that. Yup, I never have.

So you're counter argument is that you're going to ignore my side. I'm just going to dismiss you now, you obviously don't know **** about debating.

Its not your place to dismiss other people arguments. If you think it was wrong of him to ignore you, then maybe being a hypocrit about it isn't the best idea.

As opposed to you, loads of game changing discoveries. It was a poor analysis, shoddily written. I don't care what you think of me, you are worthless to me. I think you would be better off without the useless ones and misleading ones. I think I'm someone making a stand against something that it seems some people never wanted to say before, and I don't care what people think of me for it.

Maybe he hasn't made many groundbreaking discoveries, but he is still a good contributor. It was not a poor analysis, and it was not shodilly written, but just because someone disagreed with it doesnt make it useless.

This guys is complete win. He understands my arguments, and he is right about the playing to win thing.
He may be right about the playing to win thing, but not the rest. Who cares if knee posts loads of thread, if some f them are useful by your definition then just look at those ones.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i go to tourneys for the lulz not to win... which is why i main falcon
lol

hes right though. No offense gaiz, your my friends and all but this troll is right, if stated harshly..
AC nair to a dash attack is quite pointless, when AC nair jab jab grab, etc is much better
=|

i try to offend as little people as possible because i do it for the lulz =D

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Ne Derceh is right ^_^
I have been silly.

I apologize for all my threads and cockiness ^_^

also, I will take down my guide as Ayaz and Noodles guides are better ^_^

The fact people turn against me when ascosiated with me in a negative way, proves that Derceh is right, and that I have been silly all the time ^_^

I will no longer polute this board with incorrect and misleading information.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i never said you had incorrect and misleading information, you just create a ****load of topics...
just make a thread or find your old one and bump it everytime you find something new =\

Ne Derceh

Smash Cadet
i go to tourneys for the lulz not to win... which is why i main falcon
lol

hes right though. No offense gaiz, your my friends and all but this troll is right, if stated harshly..
AC nair to a dash attack is quite pointless, when AC nair jab jab grab, etc is much better
=|

i try to offend as little people as possible because i do it for the lulz =D
Yes, I am right about that, but the argument has moved on. "This troll"? What does that make you. "this guy that states the obvious ages after its been stated and established"

He may be right about the playing to win thing, but not the rest. Who cares if knee posts loads of thread, if some f them are useful by your definition then just look at those ones.
You are stupid. Very stupid. I thought you were actually ok, with that nudge thing and the landing sliding thing, but apparently you'r not.

I'm just gonna go and rip your futile argument apart bit by bit.

He was siding with Knee, and thus supported his argument.

Clearly don't know anything hmmm? Yes, absoluetly nothing, thats why I'm able to hold a stable debate with maybe 7 different people on the boards against me? Ok, perhaps you aren't one of his followers, but you are his friend, and you support his argument because it is his argument, not because you support that argument.

Fight fire with fire. If he does it to me there is nothing stopping me doing it to him.

No, he plainly isn't. He doesn't do much exept tell you that "the Marth boards have this, or that, and we should get it also". If the Marth boards are that good, why doesn't he just get right over there again and leave us to do our thing.

Personally you make me sick, with your poor responses and the fact that you support Knee.

Face124

Smash Ace
Right, this is BS, pure BS. I have had enough of you Derceh, you and your unnecesary flaming and silly nasty posts.

Yes, I am right about that, but the argument has moved on. "This troll"? What does that make you. "this guy that states the obvious ages after its been stated and established"

Shut up. He agreed with you, yet you don't support him. You made a nsaty stupid post to annoy him because he used wording that others used. You ARE a troll.

You are stupid. Very stupid. I thought you were actually ok, with that nudge thing and the landing sliding thing, but apparently you're not.

Hah. As if, your judgement means anything. I'm proud of what I've found, and you aclling me stupid doesn't effect me at all.

I'm just gonna go and rip your futile argument apart bit by bit.

lol. You call ToKnee cocky

He was siding with Knee, and thus supported his argument.

No, he said you were being rude. YOU l2r

Clearly don't know anything hmmm? Yes, absoluetly nothing, thats why I'm able to hold a stable debate with maybe 7 different people on the boards against me? Ok, perhaps you aren't one of his followers, but you are his friend, and you support his argument because it is his argument, not because you support that argument.

No, I support his argument because it is not rude, not unnecesary, and most importantly not wrong.

Fight fire with fire. If he does it to me there is nothing stopping me doing it to him.

No. Fight fire with water. That would be the clever thing.

No, he plainly isn't. He doesn't do much exept tell you that "the Marth boards have this, or that, and we should get it also". If the Marth boards are that good, why doesn't he just get right over there again and leave us to do our thing.

DarX is an awesome member, flaming him and saying he isn trying to mold the Falcon boards into the Marth boards is just plain silly. He has done nothing but contribute well, so piss off.

Personally you make me sick, with your poor responses and the fact that you support Knee.
YOU make US sick. People like you coming in and advising our boards, telling OUR mebers their places and just making it a much less pleasent atmosphere. GTFO, leave is to decide if we want things or not. Knee has the best guide on our boards, is responsible for about half the discoveries n this board. Your argument was that Knee gives misleading info and it will make members learn the wrong things. We do not need you to help us, peple on these boards are capable of looking after themselves and making a choice. Maybe people do say things like "Knee is a god", but where do you think these followers came from hmmm? They came to him because he gives misleading info did they? NO! The came because he is a great member trying to advance Falcon and help others do the same.

Ne Derceh is right ^_^
I have been silly.

The fact people turn against me when ascosiated with me in a negative way, proves that Derceh is right, and that I have been silly all the time ^_^

No, you will do neither. DarX, don't allow him to take down his guide. It is the best, you would be doing bad to take it down. No offense to Ayaz and Noodle, but yours is the best. Don't let a rude troll tell you otherwise. You have never polluted the boards with incorrect info, so there is no problem ^_^

peeeetah

Smash Cadet
i've been thinking this for a while but i'm just don't care enough to post. i think people are taking falcon's game in the wrong direction. true combos would be nice, but there are just so few of them that it's better to focus on the basics. falcon is a bad character, but you can be an amazing player.

Face124

Smash Ace
You people agreeing are wrong. If its not all about combos for Falcon, then don't use them. Most of the combos will have some use, so knowing about them does no harm at all. People saying that Knee is misleading people in the wrong direction, those people can look after themselves. It should not be Knee's responsibility to look after the people who read his stuff, and to account for those that take it the wrong way.

peeeetah

Smash Cadet
You people agreeing are wrong. If its not all about combos for Falcon, then don't use them. Most of the combos will have some use, so knowing about them does no harm at all. People saying that Knee is misleading people in the wrong direction, those people can look after themselves. It should not be Knee's responsibility to look after the people who read his stuff, and to account for those that take it the wrong way.
yes i agree that falcon is a combo-oriented character. the thing is, most of these combos listed are a little obvious. i mean, i pull about a lot of these and i don't even really think beyond "let's try something different". falcon is DEFINITELY a combo character, but due to brawl's lack of anything truly guaranteed it's better to be able to adapt to whatever is thrown at you. the better your fundamentals the more chance you have of surviving; the more creative you are the more chance you have of winning.

Zeallyx

I agree with Derceh and the people who agree with Derceh. ^_^

But no one can judge my playstyle wihtout having seen it. So leave my falcon out of this.

Player-3

Smash Hero
you broke my heart :'[
ima go cry in the corner now

Roager

Smash Ace
Guys, seriously. 4 pages of Falcons arguing with a troll? Just let the thread die.

peeeetah

Smash Cadet
I agree with Derceh and the people who agree with Derceh. ^_^

But no one can judge my playstyle wihtout having seen it. So leave my falcon out of this.
no one's dissing your falcon. we're all just politely commenting on the numerous threads that could really be consolidated.

Zeallyx

Not everyone is polite, but thats fine.

like I said, I will no longer polute this board.

peeeetah

Smash Cadet
well i dunno about other people but i'm not telling you to not post. i'm just suggesting that we move the discussion more away from finding combos to something more... mindgame (dare i use the term?) focused.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Ne Derceh is right ^_^
No.
I have been silly.
No.
No. No need.
No you won't. And no matter how much anyone asks me, i will NOT take your guide down from the index.
No it doesn't. Don't believe him.

You never poluted the boards. You have only made falcon better and have established a good friendship between everyone here.

Right, this is BS, pure BS. I have had enough of you Derceh, you and your unnecesary flaming and silly nasty posts.

So have I. I think most of us have

YOU make US sick. People like you coming in and advising our boards, telling OUR mebers their places and just making it a much less pleasent atmosphere. GTFO, leave is to decide if we want things or not. Knee has the best guide on our boards, is responsible for about half the discoveries n this board. Your argument was that Knee gives misleading info and it will make members learn the wrong things. We do not need you to help us, peple on these boards are capable of looking after themselves and making a choice. Maybe people do say things like "Knee is a god", but where do you think these followers came from hmmm? They came to him because he gives misleading info did they? NO! The came because he is a great member trying to advance Falcon and help others do the same.

Every word of this is true. Right down to the letter.

No, you will do neither. DarX, don't allow him to take down his guide. It is the best, you would be doing bad to take it down. No offense to Ayaz and Noodle, but yours is the best. Don't let a rude troll tell you otherwise. You have never polluted the boards with incorrect info, so there is no problem ^_^

I'm never going to take it down. We need you knee. These are your friends talking, not a trash talking, bull ****ting, idiot, who thinks he owns the boards. This entire thread is making me pissed.

The people who are agreeing with Derceh are idiots.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Derceh has a point with the sheer number of topics Knee makes, and that most of the topics could probably be made into one topic about Knee's discoveries to help uncluttered the board a bit. I find it a bit difficult to actually look around these boards to find information. Almost every possible combo has it's own topic, and it just ends up looking like an eye sore. Obviously things like a Grab Release List should have their own topic, but the combos could all probably be brought together into "Knee's Combo Topic", or something along those lines.

Besides that, he's an random idiot who thinks he's a hot shot and should probably be banned for trolling.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Derceh has a point with the sheer number of topics Knee makes, and that most of the topics could probably be made into one topic about Knee's discoveries to help uncluttered the board a bit. I find it a bit difficult to actually look around these boards to find information. Almost every possible combo has it's own topic, and it just ends up looking like an eye sore. Obviously things like a Grab Release List should have their own topic, but the combos could all probably be brought together into "Knee's Combo Topic", or something along those lines.

Besides that, he's an random idiot who thinks he's a hot shot and should probably be banned for trolling.

The index has pretty much everything he has discovered. If you want to find a topic then go there. Everything he has discovered has helped the meta game. No matter how many topics he has made they all have been useful and have explored falcon a bit more every time.

nash123

Smash Journeyman
Everyone is calling derceh a troll, he is helping the falcon community more than knee is with this thread. He is steering you guys away from these ****loads of threads that are covered in uselessness and ^_^. Grab release threads were posted without actual testing, and you guys praise the guy. I don't understand how you guys think and I'm glad someone finally spoke up. All these tidbits of information aren't going to help you win a match. Nair->Dash attack...Nair->Jab-grab is a ton better, lets you get jab, pummel,throw damage, refreshes moves more, and it ends up where nair->dash attack leaves you, ESCAPABLE followups. What is the point of this when there is a better option? Someone tell me.

Also, nobody respond to this with, "atleast hes trying to help the community". Thats just a copout.

Player-3

Smash Hero
at least hes trying to help the communi -gets shot-

but the grab release threads were, hence, UNDER CONSTRUCTION as in, STILL BEING TESTED

durr.
and the ^_^ is the new falcon board meme.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
awww I missed the troll :(

regardless I agree with him, his facts are true. Knee does give redundant information multiple times........like what's the point of a "<3 Dair , <3 Nair, <3 Uair....blah blah blah" thread? I usually come on these boards to drop off tips and to argue about match-ups lol

the boards to seem to favor knee because he's our "Captain" I don't mind it, but i'm not a part of it. And that too they favor him for reasons that are inadmissable, like the amount of threads he makes :/ I have NO clue how that is remotely correct.

Knee does try though..........really hard, but sadly he's becoming annoying with the amount of spam threads..............and people like face just follow him, because they have this false idea that his Falcon is evolving the meta-game.

not to break any hearts but what i'm saying is what I (me nobodys opinion influences mine) feel is correct, feel free to disagree.

Face124

Smash Ace
awww I missed the troll :(

regardless I agree with him, his facts are true. Knee does give redundant information multiple times........like what's the point of a "<3 Dair , <3 Nair, <3 Uair....blah blah blah" thread? I usually come on these boards to drop off tips and to argue about match-ups lol

the boards to seem to favor knee because he's our "Captain" I don't mind it, but i'm not a part of it. And that too they favor him for reasons that are inadmissable, like the amount of threads he makes :/ I have NO clue how that is remotely correct.

Knee does try though..........really hard, but sadly he's becoming annoying with the amount of spam threads..............and people like face just follow him, because they have this false idea that his Falcon is evolving the meta-game.

not to break any hearts but what i'm saying is what I (me nobodys opinion influences mine) feel is correct, feel free to disagree.
I "follow" Knee do I? Please do elaborate.

Player-3

Smash Hero
WHY CANT WE ALL JUST BE FRIENDS

CANT YOU SEE YOUR CONSTANT BICKERING IS TEARING US ALL APART?

i blame the troll.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I think you guys should consider both sides of the arguement. From an objective point of view, neither of you are wrong, but both of you are correct. well Face has been wrong a few times in saying, "ToKnee hasn't posted any misleading information". If i was a new member on this board, and i wanted to look through threads of how to get better, i would read all of the stickies. after that i would look at the rest of the threads. if i learned in a sticky that nair can combo into things, i would test them out for myself. seeing as ToKnee has posted this thread shows that he has a possibility of making misleading threads. This thread is not misleading as it is possible, but there are just better followups. If i was to go back and see other posts by ToKnee and see that they were full of false information then i would lose confidence in him, because he is not that reliable and does not test things to the fullest extent. He seems to go on a whim and hope that it works, because he has done it before. Not to discourage him from posting, because he has made very useful threads at times and some really helped out falcon, but some do not need to be posted, like this one for example. Now, where Derech's arguement is right, he also has flaws as well. He does not have followers and he does make useful threads. i actually lurk around here just as much as you, and like you said yourself, you have not posted here. I have only posted here like once, so we are pretty much in the same boat. I have been here since the Jab grab was discovered. If you were here before me than that is understandable. anyway, ToKnee makes useful threads. they are threads that may have possibilities. The 'cancel running animations with specials thread' is a prime example of this. He took known information and asked to discuss what possibilities may come from it. he is trying to help. He may post useless threads at times, but they are just to inform the uninformed. Look at the join dates and post counts of the people that "follow" ToKnee. usually the people that supposedly follow him are new to the game and the boards. when one is new to something they look up to someone that may seem to be an expert. if you look at ToKnee's post count, you would think he is knowledgeable, not to say that he is not, but that is one of the first things one would think. You also see that he has a guide, and it is actually a pretty good guide as well. The better players of this board actually argue with him at times, so it is not like all of the good players are following him. a new discovery is anew discovery even if deemed useless in the future. He tries. get over it.

I agree with the both of you. Derech, is right, evryone else is right. you both have holes in the arguement. oh and Derech your way of doing things is not too user friendly. you could be a little nicer. ^_^

does that make me a follower because i used his face?
I am just wondering

The arguing should stop. I do not see it to be fitting here. This thread is getting more posts than the rest of you guys' threads, and that is just ridiculous.

Edit: i do not know how to spell that guys name lol
is it derech or derceh?

Face124

Smash Ace
I think you guys should consider both sides of the arguement. From an objective point of view, neither of you are wrong, but both of you are correct. well Face has been wrong a few times in saying, "ToKnee hasn't posted any misleading information"
Why are people seeming to think i'm like,a Knee follower or something? Where did this come from, its starting to piss me off. Please direct me to at least one post where I have said Knee has not posted any misleading info. I realise and I acknowledge Derceh's argument, but the thing I am most annoyed about is his manner of conveying it.

Ne Derceh

Smash Cadet
I apologize for my uncouth behavior people. Although people like Knee, darx and Face won't forgive me, I want to right my wrongs and start again.

Firstly, I withdraw all things I have said against Knee, he seems like a nice guy intent on advancing Falcon. I withdraw all statements that people could find rude and apologize for them.

I know I've caused upset, but please do let me start afresh. DarX, your MK analysis thread was fine, better than I could do, and Face, you aren't one of the Knee "followers", I said both things to get to the respective people.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Me and Face are not "followers" of Knee. Its called friendship, im sure you all have heard of it before.

It seems to me that Knee isn't coming back at all. Knee did get stuff done. He is tying to help the community *dodges the bullet, reloads and fires back*

I'm pretty sure Knee has made his decision not to come back.

Happy?

Ne Derceh

Smash Cadet
Me and Face are not "followers" of Knee. Its called friendship, im sure you all have heard of it before.

It seems to me that Knee isn't coming back at all. Knee did get stuff done. He is tying to help the community *dodges the bullet, reloads and fires back*

I'm pretty sure Knee has made his decision not to come back.

Happy?
I don't think anyone has said you were a follower, Darxmarth. Maybe I am happy, it seems a lot of members of this community agree with my argument, so perhaps it is for the better.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
I apologize for my uncouth behavior people. Although people like Knee, darx and Face won't forgive me, I want to right my wrongs and start again.

Firstly, I withdraw all things I have said against Knee, he seems like a nice guy intent on advancing Falcon. I withdraw all statements that people could find rude and apologize for them.

I know I've caused upset, but please do let me start afresh. DarX, your MK analysis thread was fine, better than I could do, and Face, you aren't one of the Knee "followers", I said both things to get to the respective people.

You know that b/c of you Knee most likley isn't coming back right? Me and face have been talking with him. Now he isn't responding to any of us. Being his closest friends on the boards, that's saying a lot.

I hope you know what you have done. Great way to start.

sigh....Welcome to the boards.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
I don't think anyone has said you were a follower, Darxmarth. Maybe I am happy, it seems a lot of members of this community agree with my argument, so perhaps it is for the better.
It isn't.

He kept us together. A lot of people liked him. Now about your PM....

Player-3

Smash Hero
knees not coming back?

where will all the ^_^s come from then!?!?!

****it
i dont like you anymore nerech
</3

Ne Derceh

Smash Cadet

You know that b/c of you Knee most likley isn't coming back right? Me and face have been talking with him. Now he isn't responding to any of us. Being his closest friends on the boards, that's saying a lot.

I hope you know what you have done. Great way to start.

sigh....Welcome to the boards.
LOL! Poor attempts to make me unpopular are poor.

I actually don't mind Face much, he s a cool guy, but you...... you're a whole different story. :)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Wtf civil war in the Falcon boards?!?! I always come here to see Knee's informational threads because I love to lurk and see how other characters are doing..... now he isn't coming back? This seems like some type of nightmare for the Falcon boards. Well, if really he won't come back.... you'll you guys will have to find a NEW helpful, go-lucky, Falcon mainer.

I feel for you Falcon Boards.....

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
LOL! Poor attempts to make me unpopular are poor.

I actually don't mind Face much, he s a cool guy, but you...... you're a whole different story. :)
Wow. You really don't understand do you?

Im holding on to this. All i want is knee to come back.

I don't think that will be happening anytime soon.

Top Bottom