• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First hit Nair>Dash attack combo (+vid)

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I certainly agree, the last time someone said anything as remotely intelligent as this, the whole board got really buthurt and rallied to the defenses, flaming the usurper- instead of considering that the majority of the threads on this board are useless and moreover extraneous. I used to main falcon, and found that these boards are nothing but a headache, with the name ToKneeOrNotToKnee repeated every second in some terrible hell of false information and misdirected attention towards things that have no serious application in a fight with anyone whom is worth their salt with the character they main. Sheesh.

It took me a while to realize it, but while i may have had great success with falcon as a main, the simple fact remained. I got alot of respect, but certainly wasnt making very much money. Regardless of how good you are with falcon (and i know i was the best with him in my state) you probably arent going to get very far. I may have been good with falcon, but that doesnt mean crap out there.

seriously Falconers, take it from me, I changed my main, and stopped using him in tourneys, HE JUST ISNT GOOD. Being a bleeding heart is cool and all- I used to do it professionally, but if you play to win, dont use falcon.

Also seriously, you guys should do something about these boards, they really are crap. Sticky your guides, matchup or whatever, and keep the mad scientist threads to a minimum. ive been through all of them, they are all mostly slop (a chaingrab on squirtle? Sorry but no).

Just keep in mind, zealot is not synonymous with idiot, combat conventional thinking.
I find it funny that one of the so called solutions (stickying the guides) is something only I wanted.

but its ok, Ayaz leads you all, so no worries.

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
wow. Knee is stopping his threads. I've read all this and finally understand. To all falcons, after reading this Im going to stay from the boards awhile. To those who say don't play falcon to win, I'll just say I play pure bottom tier. The best reason I have is that it makes you work harder to get better.

PEACE TO YOU ALL, 4NOW

Player-3

Smash Hero
wow. Knee is stopping his threads. I've read all this and finally understand. To all falcons, after reading this Im going to stay from the boards awhile. To those who say don't play falcon to win, I'll just say I play pure bottom tier. The best reason I have is that it makes you work harder to get better.

PEACE TO YOU ALL, 4NOW
NO!
OUR PROEST AT FALCON BOARDS
nOOO

Top Bottom