• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Flight of The Ostrich a Raleigh, NC tournament 5/30

Vilt

Smash Lord
I might not have a partner for this so I'd be glad to team up with you if I end up partnerless, bro.
Alright bro, keep me in mind

Vilt is trying to trap people with mm's. I've observed him getting steadily better over time and I bet at one point he'll take a lot of people's money.
Lol. I wish Raggy bro. Not owning a wii or brawl doesn't help. xD

Foxxy

Smash Cadet
i'll have a brawl+ setup (and therefore brawl) and a tv.

two people i know are coming and they'll bring one brawl+ setup, i don't remember if they'll bring a tv or not.

another person i know has a b+ setup but isn't coming, i may be able to bring his setup though (no tv).

and that's about it for my stuff.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Wow that worked out quite nicely. I'll bring a setup.

Edit: Omni, what is the number in your address between the 3's?

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
yeah full setup

like one tv and one wii

cause im gonna get my wii back by then

and my tv never started making weird noises

so i still have it

so ill bring both

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
yeah full setup

like one tv and one wii

cause im gonna get my wii back by then

and my tv never started making weird noises

so i still have it

so ill bring both
Good stuff. That puts us up to 5? If we could get 1 more we could comfortable have friendlies/MMs going on all day and not run overtime.

Foxxy

Smash Cadet
Brawl+ setups are always tough to get... I've had only 2 at both of my tournaments.

Anything above 2 should work well but won't be too enjoyable until you get to like 5 or more.

Looks like we'll be okay, though.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
i can bring a wii with brawl+ dont know about t.v though, maybe Bruh(jef) will bring one.
Ill bring my setup, I have brawl+.
If you both bring setups we will have 7, that would be absolutely amazing. There is definitely space AND outlets for all of these and everyone would be able to friendly basically the entire time. Epic win.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Lame I have to run errands the whole afternoon on Saturday. Maybe I can try to back out of them... this seems like sooo much fun.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I can bring a powerstrip or extension cord if needed.
It certainly wouldn't hurt. i actually have several already, and will be setting them up the night before so I know exactly where all the TV's will be. I'm also probably going to move all of the toys into the storage room, or at least a corner or something, so there is plenty of space.

Foxxy

Smash Cadet
I have a quick question for everyone. What character should I try to learn in Brawl+?
If you want to win, play Olimar.

AndyG won Beyond the Limit (the 50-person B+ tourney) with Olimar, playing pretty campy.

He's good.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
if anyone in raleigh wouldnt mind given me a ride to this, it would be cool, i would pay of course

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I have a quick question for everyone. What character should I try to learn in Brawl+?
I would say just play a character that isn't really viable in vBrawl, because this is your chance to actually use them.

I need a teammate for this. Keith do you want to team?
you jerk i called to ask you to team >_> You know MK snake is a broken team

Top Bottom