• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Flight of The Ostrich a Raleigh, NC tournament 5/30

Vilt

Smash Lord
So I heardz that I'm winning this ****. :O Jk jk but i am taking some MM if anyone wants free money

Vilt

Smash Lord
So no one wants free money? Come people MM me. You bros know **** well I suck at this game.

And if anyone wants a partner hit me up. I play serious in teams

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
So no one wants free money? Come people MM me. You bros know **** well I suck at this game.

I suppose I'll go ahead and MM you. does 3 dollars sound like a fair deal?

I may or may not be coming, but if I come, i will probably have a partner with me

lord karn

Smash Master
So, since this is on Friday, I might be a little late. I have a final for my summer class on this day, so I'll probably get out in time. But if I'm not there, sign me up.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Its on a Saturday Karn. :3

and Smith want to team for this?

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
So, since this is on Friday, I might be a little late. I have a final for my summer class on this day, so I'll probably get out in time. But if I'm not there, sign me up.
Um, the 30th is on a Saturday...

looks like me and BEHR have some hivemind going on

Jon?

Smash Champion
Hm... I thought it was on a Saturday as well. Not sure if I can make it or not.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Do i need to do anything special to sign up and attend? I wanna come.
Welcome to smashboards, and more importantly NC smash! All you need is $5 per event you want to enter. Let me know if you need help with a ride, or if you are in the area if you want to practice sometime this week.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum

I might not have a partner for this so I'd be glad to team up with you if I end up partnerless, bro.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Vilt is trying to trap people with mm's. I've observed him getting steadily better over time and I bet at one point he'll take a lot of people's money.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Vilt is trying to trap people with mm's. I've observed him getting steadily better over time and I bet at one point he'll take a lot of people's money.
D=

I've actually been practicing a lot lately too ;) If I can stay calm and not squander I plan on doing reasonably well.

OP updated with SEXY AS HELL info pic.

Foxxy

Smash Cadet
VERY nice pic!

i see still no brawl+ doubles though...

if you aren't going to run it could i possibly run a b+ doubles side-tourney?

also, hype... if this tourney is good it will become an awesome tradition.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
VERY nice pic!

i see still no brawl+ doubles though...

if you aren't going to run it could i possibly run a b+ doubles side-tourney?

also, hype... if this tourney is good it will become an awesome tradition.
I will run it as long as there is time. I just dont want to say 'lets do it!' and run out of time for brawl singles.

I dont foresee an issue, im just being careful. Making a good impression on my parents is important for this first time.

Foxxy

Smash Cadet
I will run it as long as there is time. I just dont want to say 'lets do it!' and run out of time for brawl singles.

I dont foresee an issue, im just being careful. Making a good impression on my parents is important for this first time.
alrighty, sounds good to me.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Yo, Ben. You think you can send me a text of when your Dinner break? That way I'll have a time frame of if I can make it or not.

Top Bottom