• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Flight of The Ostrich a Raleigh, NC tournament 5/30

Jon?

Smash Champion
Over the summer (an probably part of next school year) I'm at my folks' home near 55 and High House. Keep me in the loop in the future, bro. I'm probably not going to be around much after June 7th, but I should be free most days between now and then.
Oh wow, I live like 10 minutes away from that intersection. We definitely should play sometime.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Lol. Ganon B+ is soo good.

If you could learn to **** with him in reg brawl, you would actually have a transformation into the Dark Lord. :O

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
From what I understand It's just too hard to **** with Ganon in brawl haha. I might start playing a little B+ on the side if I can get a few combos/strategies down, looks really fun.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
From what I understand It's just too hard to **** with Ganon in brawl haha. I might start playing a little B+ on the side if I can get a few combos/strategies down, looks really fun.
You don't really worry about beating people with Ganon in Brawl. You just worry about being really bad-***. Usually, it works out.

Dublio

Smash Ace
I won't be able to come to this cause I'll be broke and lazy at this point. Course I'm not sure why I posted to say that. =3

-is a random person few people know-

Jon?

Smash Champion
I won't be able to come to this cause I'll be broke and lazy at this point. Course I'm not sure why I posted to say that. =3

-is a random person few people know-
You going to the next Billfest right? We can play til 6am and get an hour of sleep. lol

Jon?

Smash Champion
Lol, okay. I haven't played Melee in ages. Please don't laugh when you see me air dodging 20 feet about the stage.

Rohan

Smash Apprentice
vilt if u are going to this tourny then make sure to bring ur brawl+ and texture hacks and im pretty sure its 3.4 if that helps

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
the other day i picked up my bro from a friends house and i told him we got the wii back. he got really excited. when we got home our mom has watching american idol. my bro asked if he could use the tv to play but she said "no, not until this is over" it happened to be a 2 hour show. when the show finished he asked where his controller was, i told him it was in my car. he went out outside and came back in and told me only mine was in there. then i said oh! its in mom's car. he went out there and came back in with his controller in his hand. then i told him the wii had not come back yet. he said "your a ******". i lol'ed.

good story bro

Jon?

Smash Champion
the other day i picked up my bro from a friends house and i told him we got the wii back. he got really excited. when we got home our mom has watching american idol. my bro asked if he could use the tv to play but she said "no, not until this is over" it happened to be a 2 hour show. when the show finished he asked where his controller was, i told him it was in my car. he went out outside and came back in and told me only mine was in there. then i said oh! its in mom's car. he went out there and came back in with his controller in his hand. then i told him the wii had not come back yet. he said "your a ******". i lol'ed.

good story bro
That's worthy of a ROFLPWND moment.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ

good story bro
the other day i had a really nasty sandwich

seriously thing must of been rotten

good story bro

Top Bottom