• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT, a Leisure Event February 11th - RESULTS IN!!

Brookman

Smash Hero
you mean you aren't coming ?!?!?!

and DJ we still have to do our money match from your tourny back in jan that I couldn't get to... if I have enoguh money XD

SockNinja

Smash Journeyman
I never refuse money matches, so if anybody wants one just come ask me at the tourney. This looks like it'll be good stuff.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Jcent whats the deal yo aren't you going to accept my challenge?? I thought you said your Link was top notch so cmon and prove it I'll use Pichu if you'd like =)

Oni Ramen

Smash Rookie
Hey what's up, I'm new to the site but not to smash. I'm really psyked that there's actually a smash tourny in CT. I'll definately be there and will bring as many people as I can.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
PC Your Peach is mine. $5. Let's go lol. Oh yeah, also your Marth against my Fox, on FD lol. Let's go.

Brookman

Smash Hero
a 2v2 tourny is possible, but not guarenteed! I'm hoping for the best, it shouldn';t be a problem

also, if anyone wants to record matches bring a couple VCRs or camera or something, yah?

Skrizo

Smash Rookie
"Hello Skrizo it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide an answer or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our over 20 forums."
So yeah, I chose this forum to say Hi and that we need more good players in florida...

Brookman

Smash Hero
looks like sock ninja is just scared that I will mm him 50$ at the tournament, and has to john out =0

Brookman

Smash Hero
NOOOO!!!

PC got mauled by the proverbial pandas :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Cort really called that one ;_;

R.I.P. PC chris

A loss to smash, Port Chester and the world ;_;

Alas, he had only begun to live. now he is nothing but dust in the wind!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
WHA no Pc.Chris either?? Oh cmon guys its been so long since I've seen you! I was looking forward to having the chance to see and play you guys again =[ Hmm well if theres absolutly no way you guys could make this is there at least the possibility of seeing you guys in the upcoming week or something?

Edit-Travel with Mofo or Samusexplorer!! Surely one of them can give you a ride right? Or maybe you could go with Tetra. I know he lives pretty close to you and travels to a lot of events.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
tetra=tha man!

at least if PC and Sock dont make it to this, they will hopefully be at cataclysm. so regardless they'll be up to wreck people soon enough anyway. too bad they wont be at this tournament though.

SockNinja

Smash Journeyman
Yeah sorry. A more... "fulfilling" venture presented itself. Mofo will still be there to rep DA though.

Brookman

Smash Hero
well, I just heared we are supposed to be getting a big snow storm on saturday, but I hope every can make it here safely for the event, it won't be the same without all of you

Aiser

Smash Lord
^ its suppose to start in the evening Brook, yeah I was a bit ticked when I heard that cause I know my ride definatly hates driving in the snow, xP aslong as we're done before it starts it shouldn't be a problem.

Aiser

Smash Lord
So I take it theres a chance it might be canceled?..>_> the tourny that is.

Brookman

Smash Hero
no, the tourny won't be, 0% chance, but if no one from out of state cause the threat of snow it will be a sad day indeed ;_;

R.I.P. PC

Aiser

Smash Lord
I blame, Bush somehow its all his fault that we're getting a snow storm..<.<

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
as of right now i won't be there. most of my crew will be but due to family issues i will more than likely not be in attendance.

Aiser

Smash Lord
why is whitemage banned?..>_> Oh snapz the anger us Ct smashers are capable of o_o;
/me lollis @ Shminkledorf..>>;

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
ok so is this mall very big? im guessing that address only takes us to the mall, so maybe some vague directions once we're inside the mall would be nice. We should have at least 4 people going.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Hey Brookman, could you by any chance give me a rough estimate of when this thing will be over?

I need to tell my parents when to come get me... Gracias.

Brookman

Smash Hero
can't you call them?? I'm not sure when it will be over, i'd say it's gonna be around 3 hours....not really sure

_milktea

Smash Lord
I can but uh, the tourney is coincidentally the day of my younger brother's birthday party so that complicates things a bit.

K, well thanks. I guess I'll call and run around the mall for an hour until they show up.

Top Bottom