• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT, a Leisure Event February 11th - RESULTS IN!!

Jcent22

Smash Apprentice
well then people better keep there mouth shut and **** off casue if they want to talk **** about my family then they better back the **** up

Jcent22

Smash Apprentice
were are not coming to start a fight if you want to start **** then we will bring it to the parking lot and that for rawsex and is fat mouth and sock ninja who the **** ae you to talk ****

Cort

Apple Head
Who's talking about your Family? Chill...

We don't need any of this in this topic. It's a game guys, and this is a topic to get people around CT interested in coming. If you have meaningless arguments you want to discuss do it over AIM please. :ohwell:

Cort

Apple Head
I don't see a single post being rude to your family. Please stop spamming this topic with mindless posts...

I've also marked just about all your posts for being rude/harassment and fighting.

Jcent22

Smash Apprentice
rawsex and unknown what to talk **** becaue we didnt make it to his house thats not my porpmblem that he tells people like a day before he has it and thats all im going to say if they ave a problem then then they can call me at 5250438 and talk to me

Aiser

Smash Lord
^ Seems like you need a few spelling lessons..>_> in all seriousness. could you please keep the level of maturity above that of a first gradder that would be really appreicated.

Aiser

Smash Lord
^ Orly?..>>; I need to get my friend to play smash again so I get some better human competition under mybelt before I go..:O

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Jcent I think your missing a useful device called a brain.. I never insulted you once, but I will now since you feel the need to talk trash. Last time I cheaked, your buddy Matt assured me ALL 4 swordsman would be at my event, and how many showed? 0. You expect me to believe all 4 of you suddenly got called up for work at the last minute? Maybe Matt didn't speak to all of you or something, but if thats the case I fail to see why you didn't just say so..

As for me being unable to back up what I say? Last time I checked, I hadn't said anything insulting to you until now, but unlike you I AM able to back up my challenges. What do you say to a 50$ momey match?

Cort and Brook I apologize that I'm even bothering to reply to this dofus, but after he made 7 trashtalk posts about me RawSex and Sockninja in a row, I felt I had to reply in a coherent manner, which is something Jcent is incapable of doing. I won't reply if he continues the garbage, and if he does I'd suggest reporting it to a moderator.

Lastly, I have no intention of offending the other 3 swordsman. Matt was nice enough over aim, and I certainly have nothing against any of you.

rawsex88

Smash Ace
i'm sorry to Raserucort and brookman but i just have to settle this. I talk junk but i never get anybody else involved. I'm not sorry for the post i made directed towards jcent. He talks so much trash, and he deserved it. FIRST, no one talked about your family jcent. If you are trying to use your kids to manipulate the situation to make it seem like you are the victim, no one is going to feel sorry for you my friend. It has nothing to do with your kids, so leave em out. No one has any intention of offending your family. IF you can't take junk talk then don't talk junk!!! Simple as that, BRIDIOT!! AT least when i talk junk, i back it up. I had no intention nor did i make any indication that i wanted to fight you man. Get some help and learn to spell, for all of our sakes!!! MAN!! It is so funny. IT seems like you are the one who wants to fight. GROW UP!!

Raserucort and Brookman. I am truly sorry if i caused any trouble and i will no longer respond to Jcent no matter how bad he spells(lmao). But yeah, i will not be prolonging this stupid argument because i don't have to prove myself to anyone, i know where i stand.

BigSmashKing

Smash Cadet
unknownforce said:
Jcent I think your missing a useful device called a brain.. I never insulted you once, but I will now since you feel the need to talk trash. Last time I cheaked, your buddy Matt assured me ALL 4 swordsman would be at my event, and how many showed? 0. You expect me to believe all 4 of you suddenly got called up for work at the last minute? Maybe Matt didn't speak to all of you or something, but if thats the case I fail to see why you didn't just say so..

As for me being unable to back up what I say? Last time I checked, I hadn't said anything insulting to you until now, but unlike you I AM able to back up my challenges. What do you say to a 50$ momey match?

Cort and Brook I apologize that I'm even bothering to reply to this dofus, but after he made 7 trashtalk posts about me RawSex and Sockninja in a row, I felt I had to reply in a coherent manner, which is something Jcent is incapable of doing. I won't reply if he continues the garbage, and if he does I'd suggest reporting it to a moderator.

Lastly, I have no intention of offending the other 3 swordsman. Matt was nice enough over aim, and I certainly have nothing against any of you.
Just let this whole thing blow over. I have nothing against any of you. Unknown things just didn't work on Saturday. MOFO (tony) was going to be there as was I. I got called into work at 9 that morning and couldn't say no. MOFO(Tony) didn't get your new address and went to the wrong house. He called me a little after 11 and I wasn't able to use the work computer to get him the information he needed. I was able to get online around 12ish or so when i had a break and gave him it but he wanted to wait till most of the crew could go and fight instead of him going by himself.

Jcent was planning on going after work but he worked 4AM-4PM and was tired. The other kid never was gonna be able to go because he was working at 1 and I thought I had mentioned that to you Kyle. Sorry if I didn't.

Brookman

Smash Hero
;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Heh like I said no worries Matt. You were perfectly polite about the whole thing, and I don't truly have anything against Jcent I just found his replys hysterical and had to respond. It takes more than a person trashtalking me over the computer to get me upset ;) My offer still stands on that 50 dollar money match though lol I'll reduce it to 25 if thats more reasonable.

Brookman

Smash Hero
at the moment it is looking like we'll have around 30 people >_> give or take plus random noobs who stroll by the store (it's in a mall FYI)

everyone mm arrogant noobs and pay for your gas so you can get home yar

I have a swim meet that day huh? hmm...good thing it's late...maybe I just won't go >_>

***IMPORTANT MESSAGE***

EVERYONE COMING: we need game cubes, at the moment Digital Mayhem has ONE game cube setup with smash, they have TWELVE TV stations so the more cubes we get the more easily the tourny can run! please notify me if you can bring a cube and are definitely coming ok? we'll have a couple from my end, maybe 3-4, but we'll need a few more, I'll make an official list once I get the chance!

</message>

Cort

Apple Head
milktea, I think you misinterpreted shminkle's post. I think he means that there will indeed be competition at this tourny.

Well atleast if PC doesn't happen to get mauled by pandas or something (god forbid <_<)

Gonna update the first page asking for gamecubes.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Oh, chances are I probably did, being sleep deprived and all...

Well that's good to hear! I can't wait to watch all you crazy Smashers compete ^__^!

(Pandas rule though ;_;.) Speaking of GCs, if the brother can go, I'll ask him if he can bring his.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Yes, I was being sarcastic about destroying brookman and cort on sunday. It was quite the other way around. Cort + brookman = too good. <_<
Also, if needed I'll be able to supply a cube, copy of melee and memory card if needed.

Brookman

Smash Hero
it could happen PC >_> and uh, shmink we don't need mem cards, cause we can use one to load all the cubes, yuh know wuddah mean?

SockNinja

Smash Journeyman
Jcent22 said:
were are not coming to start a fight if you want to start **** then we will bring it to the parking lot and that for rawsex and is fat mouth and sock ninja who the **** ae you to talk ****
Lol I just hate losers like you being tough on smashboards. And no one said anyhting about your family, moron.

But I will when I see you because you're a ****. :chuckle: :chuckle:

Or maybe just 50 dollar mm? :chuckle: :chuckle:

oh and what's the area code for your phone number please?

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Anyone I am up for some money matches.

PC Chris, let's have a $5 money match lol. Same with you Sock, 4 Swordsmen, UnknownForce, the Omega's and just about anyone else willing to fight against me.

I'll bring a cube as well, so don't worry.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I'll accept any and all money matches so long as the amount isn't something ridiculous (no 1000 dollar matches for me thanks).

SockNinja

Smash Journeyman
biddy boomp. CORT we are still on right? YOu talked some **** last time. So... 20 bucks? :chuckle: :chuckle:

Brookman

Smash Hero
what is this "biddy boomp"? how exactly does one...boomp...a biddy? if it has to do with violence please refrain from biddy boomping at our tournament. Thank you

we need cubes please help us make festicle a good tourny so we can have many more :)

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Ah what the heck. With the event only a few days away I may as well start issuing the trademark money matches. So who would be up for some? Cort and Brookman I'll challenge both of you guys if you want 10$, and of course I issue a challenge to Jcent for any money match amount (I'll even use Pichu!). I'll also accept pretty much any low tier challenge like using Pika or Bowser and of course will accept a random match with pride. Random match=both players characters are chosen at random, with each player getting 1 cancel per set. Throw out any offers on the table and I'll see if they sound feasable =)

SockNinja

Smash Journeyman
unknown random sockmatch?

Still waiting on Jcent with the moeny match. (any amount)

Brookman

Smash Hero
well unkown, I am pretty sur eyou could own me, and I don't have too much money to be throwing around so we'll see if I still have money left over for you(i should though, so how about 5$ random characters no sheik >_>?)

unknownforce

Smash Lord
5$ random is on! But wait no Sheik?? Okay, but if I accept no Sheik then I can also remove your Fox ;)

Did I hear a sockmatch challenge? Oh man, its so on!

Brookman

Smash Hero
haha ok, but I was saying no sheik cause you can't get sheik as a random character, but ok, no fox is fine by me, my fox sucks anyway

Top Bottom