• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Are we really playing this game?
Someone who has a good case does not have to resort to flailing. You're not only convincing me of your town being by making that case, you're mainly convincing me of Ryker being scum.

...Sigh. I just woke up and I'll be going to bed in about an hour, so I'll do this tomorrow. God bless deadline extensions.

Explain to me how I'm giving Ryker an out. Your case has almost no power, it's almost purely WIFOM and meta. It's true that he has almost nothing to go off on, to the point of having to resort to an anti-case. You at least had the chance, hell, I bet that Kantrip's case would be better, and he's been playing his slot very badly. (sorry Kantrip, I don't mean to offend, it's just an honest opinion)
No offense taken. This is a situation where I do agree I haven't pulled my wait. I want to try to do at least something. :urg:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I hope you do realize that if you/Raz don't convince me of Ryker, then Raziek will die.

I do look forward to the results of the reread.

votecount:

3 to lynch, crossvotes by Ryk and Raz atm.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I hope you do realize that if you/Raz don't convince me of Ryker, then Raziek will die.
Wait, what?

How do you figure this?

If I'm scum I'd kill you, leaving me with Kantrip.

If I'm Town (and I am), Ryker's going to kill Kantrip because he's more inclined to side with me.

Having WIFOM come into play almost certainly means you're going to be the decider, but why would you lynch me immediately if you survived? It's entirely WIFOM and you can't just insta-lynch me if I'm Town..... :urg:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You'd die because we're finishing this today (I rather not let someone elsw decide when I die) and my position this game is simply better than Kantrip's, he'll eventually vote you to prevent a no lynch.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Nah man. You don't get to hold me at gunpoint just because you feel like it.

You can't force Kantrip to vote for me if he doesn't think I'm scum, nor can he do the same to you.

I'd rather take the WIFOM blanket than have one person vote for a choice they don't agree with, be it you or Kantrip.

Simple reason: I'm Town, and IDGAF if you think I'm scum. If he doesn't, he shouldn't vote me.

Now ask yourself a few simple questions:

1) How good is Rajam at this game?

2) Observe that Rajam expressed suspicion on Ryker for THE ENTIRE GAME. If I REALLY wanted Ryker gone, do you really think I'd have my scummate bus him the ENTIRE GAME? It's a ****ty distancing attempt by a subpar player. Rajam's not even in our timezone, so unless they're actively using the QT there's no real-time communication and may be playing completely without it.

I have played with Rajam as scum. My very first game was Death Note, and Rajam, Pado and I won that game thanks to a clutch gambit on my part. Rajam's distancing is weak and forced. I wish Death Note Mafia was visible so I could show you, but this false suspicion we saw all game is ****ty distancing.

I'm going to go through Rajam's posts and get all the relevant ones.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

What's the purpose of posting this?

---

Read up to post #40. Not liking Gorf; several posts with no real content, even less any attempt of scumhunting. Just trying to give a fake impression of "collaboration" imo
Up to post #80

Given the uncap mechanics, players incapped have to just uncap themselves and then it's basically impossible that both incapped players can die

Not liking JO-OEY's intervention in his #60; he came in, no scumhunt, and left.

scum: JO_OEY, Gorf

vote: JO_OEY
Up to post #120

What reasoning? Up to this point you were basically snowballing from 1 post...

Don't know if someone asked you later, but... why?

Also, your posts are irrelevant, you don't scumhunt, and after posting some little lines of nothing, you go away... classic scum play

Your scum picks?
Up to #160

How is it pointing in a different direction scummy? Because it derails from how you want the game to flow? You say that it leads to a null-end, so it would allow KevinM to just sit and do nothing... wouldn't been better to wait a little and confirm the scummy act instead of foresighting it? Anyways, not liking the direction you're conducting the game towards; as per usual you just want the game revolve around you, and so far after 160 posts you got stuck with kuz, Gorf, and now KevM, and you're letting people escape, like Dooms, meanwhile several people hasn't even posted, like July, Raziek, Soupamario... you're not generating helpful discussion if you only focus on 2-3 players, and when someone points in a different direction you discredit them

you vs kuz = Not liking how kuz wants to survive over Hipster by calling him scum based on post #12
you vs KevM = null
you vs Gorf = Not fully convinced by the several posts of Gorf; needs more focus on scumhunting instead of on plain commenting. I like him more than at the beginning though

Dooms = lol-pop-in-pop-out-scum
Up to #240

lmao Dooms needs more votes

How'd that be? you haven't explained why you didn't like Gorf before iirc

Also @ the picture: what kind of explanation is that for taking away a posture? You're trying to make it seem like it's not a big deal to plain lie on a read. I don't like it. Explain your real read on Ryker and why did you lie on the 1st place

So, why don't you tell us who is scum instead of commenting on who's null and/or town?
Up to #280

Scumlist, ordered:

Scum:
Dooms: Already stated, he comes in and out all the time to post some filler content, not really scumhunting and voting without any sort of reasoning, plus the wishy-washy detected by KevM

Brosuke: Some details I mentioned earlier, plus his reasoning for the possible July-kuz scumteam. I don't see it at all, and I wouldn't be surprised if the real scumteam is Brosuke-kuz and Brosuke is trying to paint a target on July upon a scum-flip of kuz
kuz: Besides the scum callout on Hispter based on 1 post, haven't heard yet his other scumpicks and overall lacks explanations and reasonings behind many of his oppinions

Null:
Gorf: Not fully convinced by the volume of his posts which are more commenting than scumhunting imo
Circus: Disappeared after the beginning
Raziek (inactive)
Soupamario (inactive)
Hipster: too defensive
Ryker: not sure what he's up to, but at least he makes the game move

Town
KevinM
Dark Horse
July

Rajam

uncap: Hispter Samurai
Up to #360

@Soup: Posts from #347 to #358: (kuz vs Soup, regarding Soup's vote on Circus) As kuz pointed out, your vote on Circus sucks if you think he's scum for the motives you posted. Those things you showed show nothing. Try harder next time

Those are my own words.

Liking less Ryker, since he went silent-mode after apparently gaining some town points from several people. Liking more Gorf now, and kuz slightly too. Hipster still isn't being agressive with scumhunting; no idea which are his scumpicks. Where's Raziek lol

unvote uncap
Up to #400

Agreed. kuz needs to explain himself

Why Circus?

---

Circus' #373: I agree on his oppinion about Ryker:

"Too interested in how he's being perceived and too interested in indirectly overselling how town he is. He brought up the fact that scum didn't incap him multiple times at the beginning of the Day, stating that he was surprised he didn't get incap'd and that scum would regret neglecting him. This is potentially him trying to spin a nulltell to look like a towntell—it felt grimy then and it still does.

Not to mention, dat red flag."

After his intitial posts in which Ryker seemingly gained some town points, he disappeared. He made the game advance at the beginning but after that hasn't made any move on the current discussions

---

Brosuke's #373 and #398 are horrible defenses, specially 398: what do you mean by those "resolved"? I don't see any explanation that would leave those accusations resolved... your other defenses aren't satisfactory either, making it seem like Gorf did nothing

Who do you think is scum and why?
Up to #520

These cases are much better than July's, specially the case on Ryker: the guy gained some town points and left. I like Circus' point that Ryker tried to pass a null tell as a town tell, and kuz' point that Ryker's vote on Gorf accomplished nothing.

I still think that Dooms is the best option to lynch this D1, but I wouldn't mind lynching Ryker at this point.

kuz, up to this point I don't know why your case on July is stronger than the one on Ryker here. Both use some degree meta certainly, but Ryker's case has some solid points, meanwhile your case on July is basically "I played bad and July didn't push it". I don't see July scum. Ryker scum is absolutely factible
Up to #560

Scum:
Dooms: The guy has done nothing, and he has deffinitely had the chance to do something. It's surprising how low amount of pressure he has received overall. He needs to die toDay.

Ryker: Agreed with Circus' and kuz' cases mostly after noticing how Ryker left when he gained town points early on the game
Soupamario: Not doing anything, besides his long introduction post, wich wasn't much of a thing either in terms of scumhunting.
Brosuke: I've pointed several things throughout the game, like the "I lied" picture for a read, plus no explaining much his stances after several callouts

Null
Raziek: Not liking how after a long inactivity he came with few words
Gorf: Sorta like Soupamario, but Gorf has done slightly better overall.
KevM: Needs to address some more stuff
July: Her defense against kuz was meh, just like her attack on KevM as well.
kuz: Only thing I don't like is his attack on July. Seems more of a TvT if anything, but he's too much committed onto it. Case on Ryker is much better
Circus: Liked his case on Ryker but his inactivity prevents me from putting him as more townie

Town
Hipster
Dark Horse

Rajam
Almost caught up. Digging some stuff from D1's latest posts

Given the mechanics of this game, some usual scum tells do not apply here, as for example, not scumhunting, because of what I said earlier. kuz was in real danger of dying D1 due to the uncap thing, and in the confrontation with Hipster of who would survive based on traits like who was less scummy / most useful, he passed a null tell as an scum tell. That adds him an unfair "being useful" aura, and also could be read as willingness to lynch anyone which is still a scum tell in this game.

Regarding the uncap of toDay, still not sure, hence why I'm not yet uncapping anyone

Ryker is still scummy though, but because of what I said D1: After his initial burst, he went silent mode, which I read as "ok, gained town points. I'm not dying toDay so that's cool"

I'm cool with either kuz or Ryker dying toDay. I have a third candidate but I want to observe him a little longer before mentioning him and explaining why he's scum

Who said D1 Dooms would replace out as scum? :awesome:
I take back what I said earlier about not scumhunting being a null tell this game. Basically scum can still stanch the game via not doing anything, or they can sit waiting for others to do the work and lynch whoever, as long as they don't lynch them of course. Scum have the option of killing the other team via the uncap method. So, although scum still has legit motivation for scumhunting, it's not mandatory for them as for town. Fake scumhunting is specially a tell if it's with the purpose of gaining town points more than anything.

unvote

Ninja'd

KevinM is my third scum pick due to this. Special mention to Ryker as well for being on Gorf D1, and I think there's a high chance scum Ryker would pick kuz N0, and now Gorf N1. This is a plus to my case on Ryker for his behavior on D1

vote: Ryker

Are you trolling? With the little content you provived D1, how can you come on D2 to only say this? Some more reads plz

Wifom!

You defend against wifom with more wifom? Anyways, I don't consider Brosuke's case, which is also my case, wifomy. It has more merit than the chances of both you and Ryker being scum due to the uncaps N0, but also add your scumpicks D1 (Brosuke and Gord respectively), and the uncaps now. Both of your behaviors have been scummy D1, because you have been avoiding issues, not touching them as much as you could've done. I already explained on Ryker.

FoS: KevinM

Same as Raziek; no read offered on anyone; no vote, no uncap. Your scumpicks?
AND THIS IS JUST DAY 1. He's distancing the ENTIRE DAY, from RVS all the way through to lynch and into Day 2.

Continuing on with his Day 2 onward posts.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
After-post note.

Most of the quotes are responses to Ryker or a DIRECT chainsaw on someone talking about Ryker. Please click and read each post in context, all the links are there.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Not fully caught up yet but I'm making a break so I'll go with what has called my attention:

10this. KevinM's case isn't even a case. He's centering it about the thing kuz said that Dooms would replace out as scum... Dooms was scummy on D1 based on his pop-in-pop-out posts with no content. I don't recall you attacking Dooms D1 though (I barely remember some contribution from you, for example, that you were on Brosuke for the role PM thing, then on Circus for inactivity?, and then finally jumped on July). What happened with Brosuke and Circus? Now that J replaced Dooms my suspicion on the player slot has dropped to null; I can see he's contributing but since he inherited Dooms' role he started as a scum read to me by default. Anyways KevM don't forget my question here about what happened with Brosuke and Circus

I also fully support this case on KevM. Basically I don't really care if we lynch Ryker or KevM toDay. I picked Ryker for the sake of choosing someone (actually, In case of a tie I'll always vote for Ryker to die :awesome:)

More or less answered in the previous quote. I don't think it's wifom since I think wifom is something where, after all possible analysis and gathering of current evidence, both opposing options have about the same chance of being the right answer (that is, no conclusive answer can be withdrawn). The uncaps of D1 and now D2 plus the behaviors of both Ryker and KevM makes me believe the chances of them being scum are a lot better than 50~50.

Also for the record, I was pushing on both Ryker and KevM equally and I think I was on Ryker slightly harder.

---

Not liking Raziek. Not saying his scumpicks at the beginning of D2 when it was obvious people was gonna ask him due to few contribution D1 is stalling.

J is null. Circus too due to inactivity. Not sure about Soupamario, after all I think he's leaning town despite the string of posts showing him being not-assertive that I quoted earlier D2

I'll read kuz' QT later and say what I think of it

Liking Brosuke and Dark Horse

I still like my vote where it is, but I'll join a KevM lynch toDay if it comes to it.

---

And now...

wtf is this... first:

uncap: Brosuke

I'll be reading the implications of this claim later. Just want to ask the rest of the players one question:

Do you think lynching Gorf toDay is a good idea? Personally I don't, but if someone thinks somehow it is the best course of action, please speak. If this claim is indeed true (?) and Gorf is Fire-Mafia, I think we should aim now to lynch someone scummy but that we think it's not Gorf's partner; I think we should aim to lynch a Lightning-Mafia. If we reduce the situation to 1 Fire and 1 Lightning, they'll most likely get desperate and try to incap the opposing Mafia, which is the best possible situation for town toNight

Ryker is clearly not Gorf's partner and somehow I support Gorf here that we should lynch Ryker toDay. More reasons to love my current vote
Up to post #1080. Will finish to catch up during morning.

---

Got to the part where Circus claims comp cop. No cclaim from me. KevM needs to die toDay. Comp cop results, KevM's behavior D1+D2, and the several cases against him support this, and based on how inactive he's been recently I'd say than that strongly indicates the guy basically surrendered.

Now, an analysis with the three scenarios:

1.- KevM town: Although the less probable scenario, it is also the best scenario imo. With Gorf Fire-Mafia dead, and Ryker+Raziek pinned scum, toNight will be interesting: At that point one scum team has already lost. Either one of Ryker/Raziek is Gorf's partner, or both are Lightning. The other team, the one still with chances of winning, will want Circus dead asap, but the other team, already pinned and defeated, doesn't have any motivation to incap Circus unless they want to screw town. If that happens (Circus killed), still two scum are confirmed, it will take more time, but with only one more scum to be found, the chances of victory for town are high. If Circus survives the Night, either clearing two more players or detecting the remaining scum, chances of victory for town are super close to 100%.

Reads:
Other than Ryker and Ryker confirmed scum, I'd look into Soup and J. Soup is a null and I didn't like the interchange Gorf/J with J talking a lot with a scum player (¿?). They both fit with these three players, so it doesn't really matter who is left alone. The paranoia effect will probably put kuz high there too if both Ryker and Raz flip Lightning but I'll still look on Soup and J first.

2.- KevM Fire-Mafia: I think this scenario has the highest chances of being the scenario will see, mostly based on Gorf's reads on this quote:

The KevinM read reeks to distancing

We also know Fire incapped Hipster N0 and Lightning incapped kuz. My bet is that KevM went after Hipster, based on meta stuff (KevM and Gheb have been playing here for ages and I suppose they have high respect on each other as good mafia players). N1 Brosuke and Gorf uncapped, and based on KevM's push on Brosuke D1, it also strengthens my bet on KevM as Fire. Gorf was also on Brosuke D1 so Brosuke being incapped could also point towards a strong agreement of Gorf and KevM picking him.

Reads:
In this scenario Circus is going to die toNight. kuz/Washed will be town-confirmed though: The chance of kuz being lightning and pulling a gambit is very unlikely, for two reasons mostly: I support what Circus said D1 about scum incapping N1 based on reputation; kuz has a strong reputation here in DGames so he could've killed himself with that gambit, and also, with a comp cop confirmed in the game, that gambit could've been ruined easily, specially again because due to kuz reputation he is N0/N1 likely target. kuz town. Lighting is among Ryker, J, Soupamario, Raziek, Brosuke, in that order. Again, Ryker is a no brainer; didn't like J's interaction with Gorf... talking with scum =/. Soup is super null, Raziek is also null, and Brosuke is also there if by discard process we still haven't found all scum at that point. With kuz confirmed town, his read on DH from the quicktopic (the one based on DH not receiving his role on time) holds more merit, but I think it still holds merit regardless of kuz' alignment.

3.- KevinM Lightning: I think this is the case which provides the lesser information for future; no conclusions for Ryker and Raziek, kuz won't be town-confirmed, and probably Circus is still gonna die unless some scum get greedy trying to kill the opposing scum via incap. This scenario is somewhat good if Circus survives, but if he doesn't I think this scenario is worse than Kevin-Fire-Mafia 'cause we won't have a town clear on kuz

In this scenario also is where we must analyze Gorf's motivations for claiming scum the most. He supposedly did that to get Ryker lynched after seeing himself in a situation in which Gorf wasn't gonna survive the incap toDay, but he didn't bring any new info onto the table; just things we all saw earlier. This kind of gambits are oriented to do some super-high-risk, super-high-reward play, but with the comp cop still unknown at the time Gorf claimed, this gambit could've been ruined easily. mmmm this is all getting quite wifomy and confusing so I'll stop now and I'll be back onto continuing analyzing this only if KevM in fact flips Lightning.

Reads
I'll probably just ignore all the wifom caused by Gorf's claim, and I'd still push on Ryker, followed by J (for the same reasons I explained in the other scenarios. He also inherited Dooms' role which was very scummy D1), Soup and Raziek. Will put an eye on Washed but still even in this case I wouldn't put him high in the scum list. Brosuke comes next and finally DH is still town lol

This list makes no sense in one part: Why isn't KevM at the same degree of scumness as Gorf, when the comp cop said him and you are different alignment?

Also, not linking how wishy-washy you're being about Ryker: one post you say he is town, then possible scum... if you weren't sure, why not call him null in the 1st place, in that pseudo-string of posts you made in page 27 (40ppp)? town-but-possibly-scum is the same thing as not saying anything, and hence serves no purpose

---

I had more quotes but with Circus claim + his results they are useless. My reads are already exposed above, based also on each scenario, and yeah KevM needs to die toDay along with Gorf. I also wanted to examine a little more Gorf's motivations for claiming scum, but I'll go into that in more detail only if KevM flips something different than Fire-Mafia. Once Washed and Soupamario post and say whatever they have to say, I'll move my vote onto KevinM.

unvote
Fully caught up. Nothing more to say really; all things I think are already in the big post of mine above.
Also, this is getting stale. At this point I'm leaning on Gorf and KevM being partners, since after Circus' claim they never came back; they basically gave up. Soupamario will never post, we'll have to wait on kuz/Washed replacement, and nothing is going to change since both Gorf and KevinM will die toDay. I think we should just end the Day. If Red Ryu makes the next Day arrive after chrismas, both Soup and the replacement should have more than enough time to catch up, and say whatever they have to say on D3 if they're still here.

vote: KevinM

I keep my previous points on Ryker. Even if he had legit johns for going V/LA D1, doesn't change that he tried to gain town points at the beginning of that Day. He mainly was on kuz because of the maths thing at the beginning and over exaggerated this discussion, and after that he started to do the questions aimed at being seen as town as a consequence of that discussion:

After that, he started to tunnel Gorf and KevM (mostly Gorf). When he came back for D2 he didn't make callouts for Soup, Raz or Dooms who did nothing D1 but he calls on Circus for that same reason, and he also ignores DH's "town slip" from the beginning of the game...

Scenarios:
If Ryker flips town, then J is scum. I really think Ryker vs J is TvS. Besides how Dooms did nothing on D1, There is one thing that bothers me and it was a little before Gorf claimed Mafia: J presented a case against Ryker, and Ryker never addressed it. Neither did J pushed that case and Ryker never answered it. This is what makes me think the interaction is TvS.

If Ryker is scum (most likely scenario), I think his partner is Raziek. I'm specially aware about Raziek because of how he never was on Ryker and started to mention suspicion on him after Circus claimed ccop and his results. At that point Lightning should've realized KevM was Fire, and hence they knew they'd gain NKill control and Circus was the obv choice, so I'm reluctant to check interactions after Circus' claim because it was a good chance to create distancing. Another thing that bothers me about Raziek is that Ryker in that same quote of above attacked Circus for not doing anything and that he expected more from him, but doesn't mention Raziek; I can more or less understand Dooms and Soup not being there because they never do anything anyways, but not Raziek.
They've been setting me up to be thrown under the bus since the MOMENT THAT CIRCUS CLAIMED.

Think about that.

Up until Circus's claim, Rajam had been distancing Ryker the whole game. Not a damn word about me besides his read lists.

Then, Kevin claims the results on Ryker and I.

An opportunity! If Rajam flips scum, Ryker sends me down with the ship as having to be his partner! At the same time, Rajam is pushing the Raziek/Ryker from the moment of the claim, KNOWING that if Ryker flips scum, then he can get me mislynched under this scenario.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
These is when J shifted onto Ryker. J did this change from nothing, which makes me think the accusation is legit, and that both Ryker and J aren't scum.

I think both aren't scum, since J did the case on Ryker before Circus claims, and J did the case from something he found in a re-read. Ryker ignored this, and J instead of pressuring further, started to move slightly on Circus until, summed with the rest of the votes and pressure, provoked Circus claim. Dooms was my main suspicion D1 too, which is why I think J vs Ryker is TvS.
No, Ryker is my main scum read. That's why I'm voting him
You started on kuz because of the math thing, he wasn't explaining and due to that you considered him scummy as you say here, nonetheless you still dropped him later despite kuz never explained his math reasonings. In the middle of that you started with the quotes of before aimed at gaining town points, based mainly on this issue you were discussing about the lack of explanations supporting the theory. You wanted town points for pressure and interaction based on a weak fund. That's in fact scummy.

I found that quote of you wanting DH dead and your lack of "words" for other players during a re-read, because by the time of that post of yours I was already on you but mainly due to the same reason of you wanting to gain early town points, so I didn't pay much attention to that because I was focused on the other point

Because before that I said I think both aren't scum because J brought some points against Ryker from a re-read; basically from "nowhere", without sheeping. If Ryker flips scum I'd look elsewhere before J; I think Raziek is Ryker's scum partner.
More of the same. Setting me up to die.

CRUCIAL NOTE: RIGHT after this last quoted post was when I called Rajam out as scum.

WHY would I do that right then if Rajam was my scum partner?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Don't try to discredit my case. You yet have to present a case which doesn't rely on OMGUS, and have been evading presenting a case with johns after johns since several days. Trying to gain early town points is scummy, because its main focus is aiming at keeping away the pressure from you, not finding scum. Your "case" on kuz was non-existant because you never got kuz to explain himself about the maths and it was a relative weak point, but based on that issue and interaction you aimed at gaining early town points

You make no sense. You say you're more sold on Ryker/someone_else and yet your vote is on me supported by Ryker's suspicion?? Did you even see my case on Ryker? Seems people is disregarding it because it was something that happened at the beginning of the game, nonetheless I think it's a valid point. Ryker has no case on anyone, and never had after Gorf's flip, because he was mainly tunneling him, and after that he has been omgus'ing on people who call him scum. He called Circus at the beginning of D2 for inactivity and not doing anything when Raziek was "doing" the same thing, yet Ryker didn't call on him.

I've been pressing Ryker since D1's end, and during D2 while neither Gorf nor Circus had still claimed. You should do a re-read nonetheless, since scum will keep you around if you just let yourself convince by only current stuff ignoring past connections and disconnections specially now that the comp cop is dead. You should specially see the early interaction Ryker-kuz and how based on that almost irrelevant issue Ryker wanted to gain town points, and also see how Ryker has ignored Raz despite Raz hasn't done anything the whole game and only started to pressure Ryker after Circus claimed comp cop plus his results and Gorf+KevM surrendered.
Both of these are again pressing fake suspicion on Ryker. Note that his read on Ryker remains constant the WHOLE game. Note that he NEVER actually pursues his pressure.
vote: Raziek

Ryker+Raziek are scum. I don't care about the order at this point because somehow people are diverting from lynching Ryker when he was always the target for toDay. Either J or Ryker is scum; I'm more sold on Ryker (and Raz) as scummates for what I've said before.
This is his final posts. He goes down continuing to spout the Raz/Ryker pair that is their last shot at winning the game, by trying to incriminate me as scum the WHOLE game.

Ask yourself one more time:

If I was the remaining scum, why would I have Rajam distance/bus Ryker the ENTIRE game and then throw me under the bus as soon as the comparison cop came out with the results?

Rajam was infinitely LESS likely to survive than I was, especially if Ryker was lynched in Ryker vs. J. Why would I screw over my last chance at victory by having him suddenly switch to me?

Combine that with the opportunistic jump of Ryker's onto me during RykervsJ, instead of Rajam, and as far as I'm concerned, that's damning.

Ryker. Is. Scum.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
EBWOP: " the WHOLE game." is incorrect. He didn't really do anything until after Circus claimed, which is the whole point. Post was hastily written, sorry for the confusion.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm really terrible at quoting within quotes, so this is missing some stuff that helps put it into context. If you need the context just click to go to the post and read it there.

What's the purpose of posting this?
Rajam asked this to Ryker, and the better question would be: "What's the purpose of posting THIS?" After reading all these quotes I have compiled, it is pretty obvious that Rajam's main goal all game was to coast while distancing Ryker. It shows.

Up to post #80

Given the uncap mechanics, players incapped have to just uncap themselves and then it's basically impossible that both incapped players can die

Not liking JO-OEY's intervention in his #60; he came in, no scumhunt, and left.

scum: JO_OEY, Gorf

vote: JO_OEY
Quoting this because of the context that Rajam was responding to what Ryker asked as a general question. That Rajam was never caught up, and yet took this ONE INSTANCE to reply to a current even indicates that

1. The "catch-up" thing was a guise.
2. He cared about responding to Ryker's post over other events.

Up to #160

How is it pointing in a different direction scummy? Because it derails from how you want the game to flow? You say that it leads to a null-end, so it would allow KevinM to just sit and do nothing... wouldn't been better to wait a little and confirm the scummy act instead of foresighting it? Anyways, not liking the direction you're conducting the game towards; as per usual you just want the game revolve around you, and so far after 160 posts you got stuck with kuz, Gorf, and now KevM, and you're letting people escape, like Dooms, meanwhile several people hasn't even posted, like July, Raziek, Soupamario... you're not generating helpful discussion if you only focus on 2-3 players, and when someone points in a different direction you discredit them

you vs kuz = Not liking how kuz wants to survive over Hipster by calling him scum based on post #12
you vs KevM = null
you vs Gorf = Not fully convinced by the several posts of Gorf; needs more focus on scumhunting instead of on plain commenting. I like him more than at the beginning though

Dooms = lol-pop-in-pop-out-scum
Again responding to Ryker, and I realized around here that Rajam does this A LOT. The bulk of Rajam's game was revolving around Ryker, and the majority of THAT is about Rajam's continued suspicion of Ryker. Rajam calls Ryker scum ALL GAME (seriously, it starts D1 and goes until Rajam gets lynched) but nothing becomes of that. It was just distancing, after all.

Up to #280

Scumlist, ordered:

Scum:
Dooms: Already stated, he comes in and out all the time to post some filler content, not really scumhunting and voting without any sort of reasoning, plus the wishy-washy detected by KevM

Brosuke: Some details I mentioned earlier, plus his reasoning for the possible July-kuz scumteam. I don't see it at all, and I wouldn't be surprised if the real scumteam is Brosuke-kuz and Brosuke is trying to paint a target on July upon a scum-flip of kuz
kuz: Besides the scum callout on Hispter based on 1 post, haven't heard yet his other scumpicks and overall lacks explanations and reasonings behind many of his oppinions

Null:
Gorf: Not fully convinced by the volume of his posts which are more commenting than scumhunting imo
Circus: Disappeared after the beginning
Raziek (inactive)
Soupamario (inactive)
Hipster: too defensive
Ryker: not sure what he's up to, but at least he makes the game move

Town
KevinM
Dark Horse
July

Rajam

uncap: Hispter Samurai
Both Raziek and Ryker are in null for weak reasons in this post, so it doesn't make one have a different connection than the other, but it's just something. I think having a null on Ryker is kind of unwarranted at the point of the game this was posted in for Rajam, which is why I'm more inclined to say Ryker is the scum partner.

Up to #360

@Soup: Posts from #347 to #358: (kuz vs Soup, regarding Soup's vote on Circus) As kuz pointed out, your vote on Circus sucks if you think he's scum for the motives you posted. Those things you showed show nothing. Try harder next time

Those are my own words.

Liking less Ryker, since he went silent-mode after apparently gaining some town points from several people. Liking more Gorf now, and kuz slightly too. Hipster still isn't being agressive with scumhunting; no idea which are his scumpicks. Where's Raziek lol

unvote uncap
This is when Rajam starts to bring his read on Ryker down. I have a feeling this was an instructed thing, since "going silent-mode" is pretty weak reasoning considering his nulls on other players for the same thing. Rajam is bringing his Ryker read down as a distancing attempt, but he does a sloppy job by masking it with this reasoning.

Up to #480

on KevM? What about Dooms? that wagon is much better

"Almost"? Which would be those differences? hey which are your scum picks?

ugh, where to start... your case on July is pretty weak because it's based mostly on meta, and it's also reach-ish if you think the interaction lasted more than usual in a forced way. July's 2nd intervention (when she returned) was to leave it clear her points from the 1st time, and with that 2nd intervention she ended that part of the confrontation. Hispter at the same time wanted to leave it clear the vote on July was due to her being oppotunistic instead of an over-defensive reaction. It seems more of a TvT to me if anything imo. You also say it's distance to add into the case, but that can't serve any purpose at this moment until we have a scum flip of any of them. And the coloured part... what the hell is that, are you gonna say now that any form of scummy play earlier on the game you did was on purpose as a bait?

Talking about distance... what's your read on Ryker now that he's gone completely silent after his initial burst?

uncap: Hipster Samurai

Post #12:

"You shouldn't announce who you uncap yet btw. The other one will just lose his reason to play if you let him know that he's going to die anyway. Also, we should deffo be uncapped, not kuz :glare:"

Re-statement on #105:

"Right then. So basically one of Kuzi or me has to die toDay. Well then this choice is pretty obvious for me.

uncap HipSam"

Talk about reach-ish... are you seriously using this to call Hipster scum? I can't see how this can be conclusive to you that Hipster is scum

omg that AtE... is anyone opposing a lynch on Dooms?
Sorry for not narrowing these posts down and just snipping the part I actually care about. Rajam's posts had HTML tags everywhere that I just didn't want to deal with. Anyways, at the enlarged, italicized, bolded text, I laughed.

Up to #520

These cases are much better than July's, specially the case on Ryker: the guy gained some town points and left. I like Circus' point that Ryker tried to pass a null tell as a town tell, and kuz' point that Ryker's vote on Gorf accomplished nothing.

This is like the fifth time Rajam has said the same point about Ryker again. It's getitng redundant, and Rajam isn't even doing it to push a Ryker lynch or bring it to anyone's attention. He was literally doing it just so he could be seen opposing Ryker (distancing).

I still think that Dooms is the best option to lynch this D1, but I wouldn't mind lynching Ryker at this point.
Yeah, this shows it again. He brings up yet again that he wouldn't mind lynching Ryker, which serves no purpose to mention for the umpteenth time.

kuz, up to this point I don't know why your case on July is stronger than the one on Ryker here. Both use some degree meta certainly, but Ryker's case has some solid points, meanwhile your case on July is basically "I played bad and July didn't push it". I don't see July scum. Ryker scum is absolutely factible
Three times in one post.

Up to #560

Scum:
Dooms: The guy has done nothing, and he has deffinitely had the chance to do something. It's surprising how low amount of pressure he has received overall. He needs to die toDay.

Ryker: Agreed with Circus' and kuz' cases mostly after noticing how Ryker left when he gained town points early on the game
Soupamario: Not doing anything, besides his long introduction post, wich wasn't much of a thing either in terms of scumhunting.
Brosuke: I've pointed several things throughout the game, like the "I lied" picture for a read, plus no explaining much his stances after several callouts

Null
Raziek: Not liking how after a long inactivity he came with few words
Gorf: Sorta like Soupamario, but Gorf has done slightly better overall.
KevM: Needs to address some more stuff
July: Her defense against kuz was meh, just like her attack on KevM as well.
kuz: Only thing I don't like is his attack on July. Seems more of a TvT if anything, but he's too much committed onto it. Case on Ryker is much better
Circus: Liked his case on Ryker but his inactivity prevents me from putting him as more townie

Town
Hipster
Dark Horse

Rajam
Weak Raziek suspicion that could indicate something, but I do think that with Ryker as your partner, the type of distancing with having Ryker as your most mentioned but not most scummy scum pick is more... incriminating. Apologies for bad wording here.

Almost caught up. Digging some stuff from D1's latest posts

Given the mechanics of this game, some usual scum tells do not apply here, as for example, not scumhunting, because of what I said earlier. kuz was in real danger of dying D1 due to the uncap thing, and in the confrontation with Hipster of who would survive based on traits like who was less scummy / most useful, he passed a null tell as an scum tell. That adds him an unfair "being useful" aura, and also could be read as willingness to lynch anyone which is still a scum tell in this game.

Regarding the uncap of toDay, still not sure, hence why I'm not yet uncapping anyone

Ryker is still scummy though, but because of what I said D1: After his initial burst, he went silent mode, which I read as "ok, gained town points. I'm not dying toDay so that's cool"

I'm cool with either kuz or Ryker dying toDay. I have a third candidate but I want to observe him a little longer before mentioning him and explaining why he's scum

Who said D1 Dooms would replace out as scum? :awesome:
It happens again. Not only does Rajam feel the need to mention his Ryker suspicion going into the next Day phase, but I think he's doing it about 75% of his posts now. As with last time, he makes sure to have another scum pick just ahead of Ryker even though he has less reasoning for that scumpick.

I take back what I said earlier about not scumhunting being a null tell this game. Basically scum can still stanch the game via not doing anything, or they can sit waiting for others to do the work and lynch whoever, as long as they don't lynch them of course. Scum have the option of killing the other team via the uncap method. So, although scum still has legit motivation for scumhunting, it's not mandatory for them as for town. Fake scumhunting is specially a tell if it's with the purpose of gaining town points more than anything.

unvote

Ninja'd

KevinM is my third scum pick due to this. Special mention to Ryker as well for being on Gorf D1, and I think there's a high chance scum Ryker would pick kuz N0, and now Gorf N1. This is a plus to my case on Ryker for his behavior on D1

Compiling this with the rest of Rajam's posts to let the record show yet another one with mentioning his suspicions on Ryker.

Brosuke, do you too notice that Rajam is always mentioning this suspicion and yet not acting on it at all? I'd think Ryker would be putting him in his place for this kind of weak suspicion, but Ryker didn't want to bring attention to it.

Are you trolling? With the little content you provived D1, how can you come on D2 to only say this? Some more reads plz
Special mention to Raziek. This is something Raziek gets from Rajam, and this looks a lot less fake and composed to me than Rajam's Ryker stuff. I may be tunneling since I've opted to take this particular stance even before reading, but I do think I am finding conclusive things.

Wifom!

You defend against wifom with more wifom? Anyways, I don't consider Brosuke's case, which is also my case, wifomy. It has more merit than the chances of both you and Ryker being scum due to the uncaps N0, but also add your scumpicks D1 (Brosuke and Gord respectively), and the uncaps now. Both of your behaviors have been scummy D1, because you have been avoiding issues, not touching them as much as you could've done. I already explained on Ryker.

FoS: KevinM

Same as Raziek; no read offered on anyone; no vote, no uncap. Your scumpicks?
Not fully caught up yet but I'm making a break so I'll go with what has called my attention:

10this. KevinM's case isn't even a case. He's centering it about the thing kuz said that Dooms would replace out as scum... Dooms was scummy on D1 based on his pop-in-pop-out posts with no content. I don't recall you attacking Dooms D1 though (I barely remember some contribution from you, for example, that you were on Brosuke for the role PM thing, then on Circus for inactivity?, and then finally jumped on July). What happened with Brosuke and Circus? Now that J replaced Dooms my suspicion on the player slot has dropped to null; I can see he's contributing but since he inherited Dooms' role he started as a scum read to me by default. Anyways KevM don't forget my question here about what happened with Brosuke and Circus

I also fully support this case on KevM. Basically I don't really care if we lynch Ryker or KevM toDay. I picked Ryker for the sake of choosing someone (actually, In case of a tie I'll always vote for Ryker to die :awesome:)
And again another scumpick comes up to join the ranks of Ryker. The last sentence with the awesome face screams scum partner to me.

More or less answered in the previous quote. I don't think it's wifom since I think wifom is something where, after all possible analysis and gathering of current evidence, both opposing options have about the same chance of being the right answer (that is, no conclusive answer can be withdrawn). The uncaps of D1 and now D2 plus the behaviors of both Ryker and KevM makes me believe the chances of them being scum are a lot better than 50~50.

Also for the record, I was pushing on both Ryker and KevM equally and I think I was on Ryker slightly harder.

This is scummy to say. I feel like I'm making a completely redundant wall though, because all of Rajam's posts were completely redundant. Like, he uses every post to say a huge "don't forget I am pressuring Ryker" to town. Every. Post.

Not liking Raziek. Not saying his scumpicks at the beginning of D2 when it was obvious people was gonna ask him due to few contribution D1 is stalling.
You can make what you make of this, Brosuke. I won't disagree if you think it's also connection-worthy as Rajam is just digging for something to call Raziek out on, and he doesn't mention Raziek often at all really.

J is null. Circus too due to inactivity. Not sure about Soupamario, after all I think he's leaning town despite the string of posts showing him being not-assertive that I quoted earlier D2

I'll read kuz' QT later and say what I think of it

Liking Brosuke and Dark Horse

I still like my vote where it is, but I'll join a KevM lynch toDay if it comes to it.

---

And now...
wtf is this... first:

uncap: Brosuke

I'll be reading the implications of this claim later. Just want to ask the rest of the players one question:

Do you think lynching Gorf toDay is a good idea? Personally I don't, but if someone thinks somehow it is the best course of action, please speak. If this claim is indeed true (?) and Gorf is Fire-Mafia, I think we should aim now to lynch someone scummy but that we think it's not Gorf's partner; I think we should aim to lynch a Lightning-Mafia. If we reduce the situation to 1 Fire and 1 Lightning, they'll most likely get desperate and try to incap the opposing Mafia, which is the best possible situation for town toNight

Ryker is clearly not Gorf's partner and somehow I support Gorf here that we should lynch Ryker toDay. More reasons to love my current vote
This is in THE SAME POST.

Up to post #1080. Will finish to catch up during morning.

---

Got to the part where Circus claims comp cop. No cclaim from me. KevM needs to die toDay. Comp cop results, KevM's behavior D1+D2, and the several cases against him support this, and based on how inactive he's been recently I'd say than that strongly indicates the guy basically surrendered.

And BAM, saved from having to stick to his Ryker vote again.

Now, an analysis with the three scenarios:

1.- KevM town: Although the less probable scenario, it is also the best scenario imo. With Gorf Fire-Mafia dead, and Ryker+Raziek pinned scum, toNight will be interesting: At that point one scum team has already lost. Either one of Ryker/Raziek is Gorf's partner, or both are Lightning. The other team, the one still with chances of winning, will want Circus dead asap, but the other team, already pinned and defeated, doesn't have any motivation to incap Circus unless they want to screw town. If that happens (Circus killed), still two scum are confirmed, it will take more time, but with only one more scum to be found, the chances of victory for town are high. If Circus survives the Night, either clearing two more players or detecting the remaining scum, chances of victory for town are super close to 100%.

Reads:
Other than Ryker and Ryker confirmed scum, I'd look into Soup and J. Soup is a null and I didn't like the interchange Gorf/J with J talking a lot with a scum player (¿?). They both fit with these three players, so it doesn't really matter who is left alone. The paranoia effect will probably put kuz high there too if both Ryker and Raz flip Lightning but I'll still look on Soup and J first.
Scumslip :awesome::smirk:. Otherwise this shouldn't be addressed because Rajam knew by virtue of being scum partners with only ONE of these two players that he was lying. I'm not going to try to dissect a pile of scum lies.

vote: Raziek

Ryker+Raziek are scum. I don't care about the order at this point because somehow people are diverting from lynching Ryker when he was always the target for toDay. Either J or Ryker is scum; I'm more sold on Ryker (and Raz) as scummates for what I've said before.
This. Was. Grimy. At the point in time where a Ryker lynch started looking possible, Rajam HORRIBLY, POORLY substantiates switching to Raziek based off of " they're both scum anyways". Guess what? Turns out they're not, and I'm pretty sure Rajamscum wouldn't switch onto Raziek if Raz was his scum partner after "being on Ryker" for so long.

I'm actually more sold about Rykerscum after reading Rajam's posts.

TL;DR
Basically it comes down to how Rajam's scum play goes, and I don't know this. With Ryker he was voicing suspicion continuously throughout the course of the game, whereas with Raziek he hardly even mentioned him and when he did it was just to say that Raziek was null leaning scummy.

A lot of Rajam's behaviour with Ryker was redundant, and a really condemning point is how Ryker and Rajam voted yesterDay. Here is a rundown:

Ryker vs J is happening. Rajam says it is Scum VS Scum. Then he concludes that Ryker is scum and holds to the points he has spewed ALL GAME. Then when it seems a lynch might happen, Rajam PUTS HIS VOTE ON RAZIEK, claiming "they're scum together anyways so it doesn't matter which one goes first".

In Ryker's case: Ryker vs J is happening. J raises the notion that they should consider the possibility of TvT. Ryker agrees and they back off. Ryker PUTS HIS VOTE ON RAZIEK, even though Rajam scum. This is obviously to save his partner, similarly to what Raj did around the same time. The only reason Rajam was lynched instead was because Brosuke turned it that way.

Pretend Vote: Ryker

Kantrip

Kantplay
By the way Brosuke, if you try to play the whole "Kantrip will be forced to hammer to avoid a NL" without making me BELIEVE IT IS THE RIGHT CHOICE,

I will let it NL.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Two players, one of whom is 100% Town (Kantrip) make the same case, independently.

I would hope that would tell you something, but you said you're thinking, so yeah.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Nah man. You don't get to hold me at gunpoint just because you feel like it.

You can't force Kantrip to vote for me if he doesn't think I'm scum, nor can he do the same to you.

I'd rather take the WIFOM blanket than have one person vote for a choice they don't agree with, be it you or Kantrip.

Simple reason: I'm Town, and IDGAF if you think I'm scum. If he doesn't, he shouldn't vote me.

Now ask yourself a few simple questions:

1) How good is Rajam at this game?

2) Observe that Rajam expressed suspicion on Ryker for THE ENTIRE GAME. If I REALLY wanted Ryker gone, do you really think I'd have my scummate bus him the ENTIRE GAME? It's a ****ty distancing attempt by a subpar player. Rajam's not even in our timezone, so unless they're actively using the QT there's no real-time communication and may be playing completely without it.

I have played with Rajam as scum. My very first game was Death Note, and Rajam, Pado and I won that game thanks to a clutch gambit on my part. Rajam's distancing is weak and forced. I wish Death Note Mafia was visible so I could show you, but this false suspicion we saw all game is ****ty distancing.

I'm going to go through Rajam's posts and get all the relevant ones.
Everything you add is just another layer of WIFOM.

@Kantrip - I already have summarized the problems I have with Raz. Unlike him, I've given a more than fair sized amount of play from which to form a case and then he didn't give me one that's worth two ****s.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Raz, don't quit your day job. You're not good enough at bull****ting.

AND THIS IS JUST DAY 1. He's distancing the ENTIRE DAY, from RVS all the way through to lynch and into Day 2.

Continuing on with his Day 2 onward posts.
You're seriously trying to tell me that being on my *** the entire game is because I'm his scummate?

They've been setting me up to be thrown under the bus since the MOMENT THAT CIRCUS CLAIMED.

Think about that.

Up until Circus's claim, Rajam had been distancing Ryker the whole game. Not a damn word about me besides his read lists.

Then, Kevin claims the results on Ryker and I.

An opportunity! If Rajam flips scum, Ryker sends me down with the ship as having to be his partner! At the same time, Rajam is pushing the Raziek/Ryker from the moment of the claim, KNOWING that if Ryker flips scum, then he can get me mislynched under this scenario.
Or, you know, you could simply be partners and that WIFOM layer could not be there.

More of the same. Setting me up to die.

CRUCIAL NOTE: RIGHT after this last quoted post was when I called Rajam out as scum.

WHY would I do that right then if Rajam was my scum partner?
OBJECTION!

For this post right here. You have absolutely no reason to need Rajam alive. You living through the game accomplishes the same goals and if you feel that distancing him or bussing him as it turned out would lend you more credibility, then you have no reason to refrain from doing so.

Both of these are again pressing fake suspicion on Ryker. Note that his read on Ryker remains constant the WHOLE game. Note that he NEVER actually pursues his pressure.
HE'S ****ING RAJAM! HE'S ALWAYS BEHIND THE ENTIRE GAME AND NEVER SUCCESSFULLY APPLIES PRESSURE TO ANYONE!

This is his final posts. He goes down continuing to spout the Raz/Ryker pair that is their last shot at winning the game, by trying to incriminate me as scum the WHOLE game.
Reverse is easily applicable.

Ask yourself one more time:

If I was the remaining scum, why would I have Rajam distance/bus Ryker the ENTIRE game and then throw me under the bus as soon as the comparison cop came out with the results?

Rajam was infinitely LESS likely to survive than I was, especially if Ryker was lynched in Ryker vs. J. Why would I screw over my last chance at victory by having him suddenly switch to me?

Combine that with the opportunistic jump of Ryker's onto me during RykervsJ, instead of Rajam, and as far as I'm concerned, that's damning.

Ryker. Is. Scum.
First, I doubt it was a collaborated move. You haven't been a part of this game and I'm almost certain it was a move on Rajam's part to set himself up to win the game on his own, figuring you were never going to BE a major player.

What? No. The ONLY thing Rajam could feasibly do as town was try to swing the lynch to you. That is far from a town tell in your favor. Unless your talking about prior to me and J backing off from one another. In that case, it's exactly the same reason you called him scum, so that you could each go back and claim it on your taxes and because you each HAD to remain on the other's scum lists because, at that point, the game was set up to be two different TvS scenarios, one of which included the two of you.

Damning? Okay, let's break down what you've just added.

RAZ'S NEW MATERIAL:

1.) Rajam has been on Ryker's back the entire game.
2.) Rajam has had Raz on his scum list throughout most of the game.

He calls one damning and the other a town tell in his favor. Wtfamireading.jpg

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Kantrip, did you reread in order to figure out if I was scum, or to attempt to prove that I am scum? Your connection case is full of WIFOM that is based on a player who's meta you're unfamiliar with.

Raz is tailoring his posts to you and you need to watch how it influences you.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Where the **** did you pull #2 from? I said he IGNORED me until the CCopclaimed.

I'll deal with this **** when I get home, you're not just going to sit there and yell Wifom this entire day.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
TL;DR
Basically it comes down to how Rajam's scum play goes, and I don't know this. With Ryker he was voicing suspicion continuously throughout the course of the game, whereas with Raziek he hardly even mentioned him and when he did it was just to say that Raziek was null leaning scummy.
You come to the conclusion that the player who he's been hounding all game is scum as opposed to the one he's called leaning scum and let slide is the one who he's scummates with.

Explain this thought process.

A lot of Rajam's behaviour with Ryker was redundant, and a really condemning point is how Ryker and Rajam voted yesterDay. Here is a rundown:
A lot of Rajam's behavior in general is redundant. He's not good and it often gets him in hot water. I can provide citations if needed.

Ryker vs J is happening. Rajam says it is Scum VS Scum. Then he concludes that Ryker is scum and holds to the points he has spewed ALL GAME. Then when it seems a lynch might happen, Rajam PUTS HIS VOTE ON RAZIEK, claiming "they're scum together anyways so it doesn't matter which one goes first".
The game had changed. At that point it seemed apparent that one of Ryker/J was going to be lynched. If the other was lynched immediately, then great. However, if not, then one of the two scummies was going to be lynched. It's a given seeing as your slot and Xonar's weren't up for lynch at all. Rajam and Raz bussing each other at that point allows either of them to claim it at this point in the game.

In Ryker's case: Ryker vs J is happening. J raises the notion that they should consider the possibility of TvT. Ryker agrees and they back off. Ryker PUTS HIS VOTE ON RAZIEK, even though Rajam scum. This is obviously to save his partner, similarly to what Raj did around the same time. The only reason Rajam was lynched instead was because Brosuke turned it that way.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

You CAN'T ****ING SAY THAT without a Raz flip. I STAND BY MY PRIOR OPINION THAT RAZ IS MORE LIKELY TO FLIP SCUM!

I WAS ****ING RIGHT AND IT WILL NOT BE HELD AGAINST ME AS A SCUM TELL![/U][/QUOTE]

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Where the **** did you pull #2 from? I said he IGNORED me until the CCopclaimed.

I'll deal with this **** when I get home, you're not just going to sit there and yell Wifom this entire day.

On Day ****ing 2? You know, most of the game?

STOP POSTING WIFOM AND I'LL STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
The amounts of WIFOM here is disgusting.

Kantrip, I think that Rajam's pressure on Ryker (the main point of your case) is more of a weak excuse to do something and leave his vote than a scummate bus. It's almost undeniable that that is the most likely option.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
He. Did. It. The. Entire. Game.

I'd also kindly point out that Eyjer is guilty of essentially everything he has accused me of, including threatening post-game choking.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Look at the Rajam call-out like this (assuming RazRaj);

[Ryker/J] was sure to die.
Raziek calls out Rajam, for he knows [Ryker/J] will die regardless that day. Rajam was on the scumdar of many people regardless, so he would die before the game would be over, plus it would give Raziek town points for making the early call.

I know it's WIFOM but I'm trying to go with the most likely situations here, and they point towards Raz for me.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Zonie, how can you play so well for the first 3 days and then utterly strap blinders on?

You're straight disregarding everything Kantrip and I are saying, and it feels to me like you aren't even actually thinking about this ****.

Reading AT while I'm stuck on the bus.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Zonie, how can you play so well for the first 3 days and then utterly strap blinders on?

You're straight disregarding everything Kantrip and I are saying, and it feels to me like you aren't even actually thinking about this ****.

Reading AT while I'm stuck on the bus.

Tailored.
To.
Kantrip.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
^was about to say.

Listen Razamatata, here's the difference, you've got your life hanging on this connection case, so you make it look good. Your main point is that Rajam has been on Ryker all game, and here's the difference;

I think it's a way for Rajam to keep doing something while staying consistent, keep putting 'pressure' etc.

You think it's distancing.

That's how it is. My play is not bad, your PoV is simply different from mine, even though it's (in my eyes) apparent that my PoV is more likely.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
What the **** is the point in calling me out for tailoring to Kantrip when Ryker has been tailoring to you, and was previously accused of tailoring to Swiss?

In this situation, it's practically MANDATORY in order for us to win. I have to win over you, ryker had to win over Kantrip.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The point is to inform Kantrip, obviously.

Raz, since you seem so stuck on it, can you please show me the posts where I was tailoring to Swiss?

Top Bottom