• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Sure, cherrypick a post that wasn't really meant to be part of my argument, and misconstrue it as me going against my Town meta.

:glare:
Misconstrue my ***.

Pick a post that shows you going against your town meta and then explain why. It wasn't part of your argument, but it is more information pointing toward you being scum.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
There's no reason to address something SO close to the current conflict that we can't draw anything meaningful from it.

The DH NK occurs when RykervRaz is entirely apparent.

This is not the case for the other NKs, so they are LESS affected by the WIFOM of the current situation.
What the hell? THAT'S WHY IT'S WIFOM! I have been a scumspect since I disappeared midway through Day 1. It is EXTREMELY easy for a back row scum team (Raz/Raj) to night kill players who would incriminate someone because they don't have anyone particularly chasing them.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Regardless of the motive, the JUMP is what was scummy, not why you did it!

Everyone went into that day with RykervJ in mind, then when things started to look bad you jump on me! Not Rajam, whom would have made sense if you were TOWN trying to focus on your own survival, but as an escape route as SCUM without sacrificing your partner.

You continue to ignore the fact that I actively voiced Rajam suspicion during the RykervJ conflict, when there was essentially no pressure on him. What motive do I have to do so as his partner?
Proof of motive or it's not scummy at all. You are seriously telling me that I am scummy for the act of moving the lynch away from a town player.

Regardless of the motive, I moved my vote off of a townie and redirected the pressure. I can't think of a reason any town player would EVER want to separate motive (you know, that thing that helps us figure out who is scum) from the game. I could quickhammer a townie, but my MOTIVE is what matters. If I did it because I'm town and was confident he was scum, but scared he would get away, then that is a townie's move. There is literally NO point where town wants to remove motive from the equation.

Burn in hell.

Your possible motive (see, you use that when you think it will help you, eh?) is to make yourself look better in the event that Rajam flipped scum. It's a safe contingency plan. You don't have any thread power, so you bus your scummate and events move forward. Should something go wrong (as they have) you go back and say, "But look! I said he was scum!" In LyLo, your stance on Rajam doesn't matter if J/Ryker gets enough votes on them to alpha strike.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Disagree. There's no reason not to shoot the un-CC'd Comparison Cop. None. Zero. Zip.
I'd forgotten he was the Comp Cop. My bad.

That's bull**** and you know it. You posted IMMEDIATELY after he claimed.
I was talking about now. Not then. I didn't remember he was in it.

I have no motive to shoot Gorf over a more threatening player. You shoot Gorf because you had him pinned as scum, but couldn't lynch him.
You had no reason not to. He was incredibly active compared to half of the game and not a bad night kill regardless. You just happen to get a bonus for targeting him over someone on everyone's town list in that you could actually get him killed instead of town uncapping him.

There's absolutely no evidence to suggest this when all of his suspicions lied around solely you and Rajam. HE. HAD. YOU. PINNED.
No he didn't. This is the core of your case.

THIS IS THE CORE OF HIS CASE!

And it doesn't hold up. I've outlined why over and over and over again.

Framing me isn't a reason? Goddamn, imagine that.
Oh, so you're freeing me up to use that excuse for every night kill in every goddamn game ever, right?

This is the only one I'll give you.

But if we accept that reasoning, I would have been gunning for your lynch for the entire game, no? Was it not you who brought up that I frequently flip-flopped on RykervJ?
NO! No, no, no, no, no.

Why the HELL would you gun for me? I'm going to stay a question mark all game and gunning for me puts your neck out that you made absolutely certain to keep far away from the whirling chainsaw of dissection that everyone who made a case on me this game has had to deal with.

Townies flip-flop because they lack information. Scum knows who's Town and who isn't. If I was scum I'd be sure you were Town and I'd have drilled you until you got lynched, then gone "Herpderp guess he was Town, let's lynch J now."
Self-meta EVERYWHERE. Townies jump back and forth because they lack information. SCUM DO THINGS THAT THEY KNOW TOWNIES DO! You literally could do that as scum because you wanted to say you wouldn't do it as scum.

Furthermore, scum flip-flop in TvT situations BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE WHO GETS LYNCHED! They've already misrepresented it as SvT and want to get BOTH the townies lynched. The order doesn't matter one bit when it's two VTs.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I had my computer until the 26th, lost it for only part of Day 3. That's a small window of time in which I did not have it. My consistency with my VT meta stands.
This is your rousing defense. Consider me moved to tears. How could I have been so wrong. It's self meta for God's sake and I already said that prior to that I know that your time was eaten up by playing ****ing League of Legends with me.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
While generally true, I'm given no choice in this situation.
AND HERE HE ADMITS TO BEING SCUM TRYING TO PUSH A MISLYNCH!

He has no case. Take him away.

Excluding all the meta, you have nothing redeeming you in terms of Townie actions.
And nothing damning either.

You caught Gorf during Day 1 THEN INCAPPED HIM.
WIFOM.

KevinM got screwed by the CC, not you.
Sorry? I never said he was screwed by me. I said he was on my scum list.

All you did during vs. J was sit on your *** and bully him into making a case, which at the time was hard because you haven't ****ing done anything. And yeah, J could have played better, and that's why he got lynched over you.
What are you trying to prove with this? We all know that's what happened.

I'm forced to attack you at this point because I have no other alternative and I'm going to do my best not to lose this for Town.
HERE!

Here you admit that you don't have the ammunition necessary to legitimately call me scum. You call yourself forced to attack me, which is true. You do it because the ****ing Gorf train that you expected to ride into the station ran out of steam and you find yourself backed into a wall with no better alternative than to try and bulldoze right through me. Your bulldozer will not move my Hoover Dam.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No, no he wasn't.

QUOTE ANYTHING THAT SUGGESTS THIS.

He outright recognized that you were probably tailoring your posts to him.
That's the post, you *******. He suggests the possibility. Meaning that he would be coming back to it to discern what was the case. You couldn't have him turn that read.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Burn in hell.
I
This is your rousing defense. Consider me moved to tears. How could I have been so wrong. It's self meta for God's sake and I already said that prior to that I know that your time was eaten up by playing ****ing League of Legends with me.
WILL NOT.

Here you admit that you don't have the ammunition necessary to legitimately call me scum. You call yourself forced to attack me, which is true. You do it because the ****ing Gorf train that you expected to ride into the station ran out of steam and you find yourself backed into a wall with no better alternative than to try and bulldoze right through me. Your bulldozer will not move my Hoover Dam.
BE BEATEN DOWN.
That's the post, you *******. He suggests the possibility. Meaning that he would be coming back to it to discern what was the case. You couldn't have him turn that read.
BY PERSONAL ATTACKS.

You're straight bullying at this point.

Moving on to actually address the posts.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh my ****ing god. This is PURE WIFOM! This is exactly what Adum threw the game on in MMX calling me scum for a move that scum Circus made.
No, it is NOT the same.

Circus bussed a Townie when there was ONLY ONE SCUM FACTION.

Gorf attacked you when there are TWO scum factions and his faction had already lost! The suspicion stands!
Yes I am. Read Swiss's posts and tell me that was an informed and updated opinion.

The post your referencing said I COULD be tailoring my posts to him, but regardless, it still shows the read starting to turn.
Alright, let's look at those again.

Looks like you've got a bad case of Lightning Ryker.

Lemme pull up his scummate. Only up to #155 though so gimme time.
Seems pretty damn sure here.
Huh.

I'll believe that but allow me to read.

Gorf/Kev - Fire.

Ryker/??? - Lightning.
I see no uncertainty here.
Only thing that worries me is that Gord also has a scumread on Ryker. I mean, Gord is terrible.

Cereal and LoL. Then more reading. Wanna watch Ryker rage.
MINOR concern over Gorf being right, clear confidence in his read.
Easiest double lynch ever.

League game, then gonna trip whip up a re-read / finish my first read
Damn, that looks like he's essentially all the way caught up, considering he was looking at a second read, and was evidently nearly finished his first.
Brosuke Town
July Town
Raj meh

Was this very early on?

Raj scum

What were Circus' results again? I must keep forgetting.

DH town

Is Joey Dooms?

Slipped July's early game - Kuz didn't like - null her.

BRB power nap
Not unsure here.

Yeah sorry about that. I was far more busy than I intended.

Read the last 4 pages, Unvote Vote Raj

Pretty much agree with Xonar. Err'ing on my Ryker read, placing Raz as town.
Rajscum over Raz.

Ryker scum over J. Early game Ryker very scummy more townie now, but he could be tailoring his posts for me.

DH town, sure I called whoever replaced July town.
These two posts are CRUCIAL This is RIGHT before Rajam is lynched. Swiss is CLEARLY caught up.

He CLEARLY states Rajam scum over me, and was correct.

In the first post, he places me as Town, and err's on his Ryker read, acknowledging that you may be more Townie now, but are likely tailoring your posts.

SUSPICION HERE IS STILL CLEAR.

After that he's NK'd.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Two townies thought each other were scum. It really is that simple.

The thing is, everyone MISLABELS it as SvT when two players go at it each other. YOU are the one who has to make a SvT case. What in our behavior eliminates the possibility of both of us being town? YOU are the one with the burden of proof.
Moving on to this section, you're right! Everyone does label it SvT.

What eliminates the possibility of it being SvT for me is two major factors:

1) Your jump out of the conflict yet AVOIDING RAJAM is incredibly gross. What Town motive did you have to jump off of me and onto J at this point?

Don't just spew "voting patterns" at me, you give ME a reason.

2) You played defense for the WHOLE conflict. You did exactly what you're doing to me now, to J. You forced him to have to substantiate a case without much evidence, you bullied him REPEATEDLY (90% of your posts are "There is no case") and you took your chance to jump on to me, and THAT failed and got Rajam lynched!

**** dammit J, but Rajam/Raz can be a scum team and I die if you aren't scum (and vice versa I guess).

Vote Raz

His 180 from me to you is worse than Rajam. I was afraid of his flip with his awkward connection to me.

****, ****, ****, shiiiiiiiiiiit. There goes my shot at lynching you today even if I change my mind. AT LEAST one scum lies in Raz/Rajam. Then J. Haven't done the math. If we lose there, coasting Soup wins his second F&L.

:phone:
How fake is THIS post?

You set up a Rajam bus in the event you can't get me lynched, leave yourself the J mislynch as a backup for the time when you've bussed Rajam and look more Town than J does.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Misconstrue my ***.

Pick a post that shows you going against your town meta and then explain why. It wasn't part of your argument, but it is more information pointing toward you being scum.
What? Why would I pick a post that goes against me going against me Town meta?

If they exist, it's YOUR burden of proof to show them.

The post you misconstrued as me being "weak and whiny" wasn't even intended to be part of the game, it was just me venting my personal frustration over the idea that people think I suck as scum.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
What the hell? THAT'S WHY IT'S WIFOM! I have been a scumspect since I disappeared midway through Day 1. It is EXTREMELY easy for a back row scum team (Raz/Raj) to night kill players who would incriminate someone because they don't have anyone particularly chasing them.
Why would I need to incriminate you when everyone suspected you anyway?

It's quite clear that you NK'd Gorf because you had become a non-factor and suspected by the majority of the Town. You didn't have enough traction to push his lynch.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Proof of motive or it's not scummy at all. You are seriously telling me that I am scummy for the act of moving the lynch away from a town player.

Regardless of the motive, I moved my vote off of a townie and redirected the pressure. I can't think of a reason any town player would EVER want to separate motive (you know, that thing that helps us figure out who is scum) from the game. I could quickhammer a townie, but my MOTIVE is what matters. If I did it because I'm town and was confident he was scum, but scared he would get away, then that is a townie's move. There is literally NO point where town wants to remove motive from the equation.

Burn in hell.

Your possible motive (see, you use that when you think it will help you, eh?) is to make yourself look better in the event that Rajam flipped scum. It's a safe contingency plan. You don't have any thread power, so you bus your scummate and events move forward. Should something go wrong (as they have) you go back and say, "But look! I said he was scum!" In LyLo, your stance on Rajam doesn't matter if J/Ryker gets enough votes on them to alpha strike.
These first two paragraphs are entirely divergent from the damn point and only serve to fluff up your posts talking about situations with no relevance to the game.

Loving the insults though!

Kantrip, Zonie, does my behaviour with respect to Rajam appear to be a bus to you? Why or why not?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
You had no reason not to. He was incredibly active compared to half of the game and not a bad night kill regardless. You just happen to get a bonus for targeting him over someone on everyone's town list in that you could actually get him killed instead of town uncapping him.
I had plenty of reason not to! Of all the players in this game, why would I choose GORF? No offense Gorf, but I'm not threatened by you.

I would have easily chosen ANY of the following players over Gorf were I scum:

Kuz
Brosuke
You
Laundry
J

I have a HUGE list of better targets than Gorf from my perspective!

No he didn't. This is the core of your case.

THIS IS THE CORE OF HIS CASE!

And it doesn't hold up. I've outlined why over and over and over again.
It was. It isn't now. Now it's a pillar. Your play has been scummy, and Swiss having pinned you is another factor that I'm using to help my case.

Oh, so you're freeing me up to use that excuse for every night kill in every goddamn game ever, right?
Missing the point completely. It's completely relevant in this situation because the death going into today could very well determine who lives and who dies. You kill DH, whom I openly worried about during RykervJ, make me look bad, spew some insults and go out flying the flag of glory.

Not happening.

NO! No, no, no, no, no.

Why the HELL would you gun for me? I'm going to stay a question mark all game and gunning for me puts your neck out that you made absolutely certain to keep far away from the whirling chainsaw of dissection that everyone who made a case on me this game has had to deal with.
Still wrong. Were I scum I'd have to remove you at SOME point. The earlier, the better. The longer I leave you alive, the more dangerous you are to me.

Self-meta EVERYWHERE. Townies jump back and forth because they lack information. SCUM DO THINGS THAT THEY KNOW TOWNIES DO! You literally could do that as scum because you wanted to say you wouldn't do it as scum.

Furthermore, scum flip-flop in TvT situations BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE WHO GETS LYNCHED! They've already misrepresented it as SvT and want to get BOTH the townies lynched. The order doesn't matter one bit when it's two VTs.
Fine. I'll give you that.

But in the process, you've admitted that MY VOTING PATTERNS ARE NULL. I have sufficient motive to do so as either alignment, so that point against me is gone.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Not only is this outright bullying, but it's false!

I was playing League the ENTIRE TIME I played as scum in Majora's Mask, and I made time for it.

When I'm scum or PR, I make time. When I'm VT, I tend not to.

IT FITS MY TOWN META.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Man, it's almost like you're twisting my words.

Regardless of my alignment, I'm forced to make a case here or I lose. IN NO WAY DOES THAT MAKE IT SCUM PUSHING A MISLYNCH LIKE YOU CLAIM IT TO BE.
Good defense bro! I have no motive to kill Gorf, as I've demonstrated TIME AND TIME AGAIN.
Again, misconstruing.

I don't have enough evidence to DEFINITIVELY pin you as scum to anyone but myself. But ALL of my suspicions are legitimate.

The Gorf train ran out of steam the moment Gorf died. J lost the fight against you, and if I had been scum you'd better believe I'd have been on you during that. Why would I take a chance?

I am forced because I'm the Townie that LyLo rests on right now.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Now, and FINALLY!

Through ALL OF THIS, ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS PLAY DEFENSE.

Tell me, Ryker. Why AM I SCUM? WHY AM I THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE LYNCHED?

GET OFF YOUR *** AND LYNCH ME. IF I'M GOING TO LOSE, IT'S NOT GOING TO BE BECAUSE YOU SAT ON YOUR *** AND BULLIED ME.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Now, and FINALLY!

Through ALL OF THIS, ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS PLAY DEFENSE.

Tell me, Ryker. Why AM I SCUM? WHY AM I THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE LYNCHED?

GET OFF YOUR *** AND LYNCH ME. IF I'M GOING TO LOSE, IT'S NOT GOING TO BE BECAUSE YOU SAT ON YOUR *** AND BULLIED ME.
Because your play lines up with it. There isn't much of your play. Your case on me is forced and wrong relying completely on meta, WIFOM, and misrepresenting Swiss's stance. Your straight up didn't play much at all in the early game and your votes during Ryker vs J were disgusting.

Now you're blowing a few lines out of proportion in order to try and strawman my argument. You can die.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Your argument? What argument?

Didn't we already establish the voting was null?

My case being forced is not relevant.

At the risk of sounding like you, you have no case against me.

How does my play Line up with it? Are you going to show that or just say it???
Didn't I JUST show that Swiss was in fact caught up, prior to your claim?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
And I didn't misrepresent Swiss's stance anyone with a brain can read from those two crucial posts that he was caught up and had you as scum.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No. I'm not trading walls with you.

Your posts just now I have read cover to cover.

Summarize it. I am NOT going back over the same WIFOM points again and again and again because you CONTINUE to insist that they aren't exactly what they are in order to find the few points in there that are fresh just so you can call me out for strawmanning you by ignoring material I've already covered.

Right now you're trying to bully me into making a reaching case on you and I refuse. You are scum for a small few things because you haven't given much more. Process of elimination points at you. Your case on me is malformed and padded with WIFOM, self-meta, and AtE in order to make it look bigger. You've lurked the game prior to the spotlight being put on your shoulders and then you tried to ditch it as long as possible. You were trying to push a mislynch in either me or J and it really didn't matter to you who.

You yourself said recently in the theory discussion that walls are almost always anti-town. Here you're using them to try and bury me. I am NOT getting drawn further into that.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Your argument? What argument?

Didn't we already establish the voting was null?

My case being forced is not relevant.

At the risk of sounding like you, you have no case against me.

How does my play Line up with it? Are you going to show that or just say it???
Didn't I JUST show that Swiss was in fact caught up, prior to your claim?

No, we didn't establish that, are you ********. We established that it's null ignoring motive WHICH IS THE CORE OF EVERYTHING IN ****ING MAFIA!!!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
And I didn't misrepresent Swiss's stance anyone with a brain can read from those two crucial posts that he was caught up and had you as scum.

He ****ing skimmed the entire game and his last post before he was killed was him saying that I was looking ****ing better in recent play.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The Gorf train ran out of steam the moment Gorf died. J lost the fight against you, and if I had been scum you'd better believe I'd have been on you during that. Why would I take a chance?
Are you kidding me? Why the **** would you want me lynched over J when J was in an infinitely better position to pull out of the SvT scenario and not get lynched the next day?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
He ****ing skimmed the entire game and his last post before he was killed was him saying that I was looking ****ing better in recent play.
I'm just going to say it again.

Yeah sorry about that. I was far more busy than I intended.

Read the last 4 pages, Unvote Vote Raj

Pretty much agree with Xonar. Err'ing on my Ryker read, placing Raz as town.
Rajscum over Raz.

Ryker scum over J. Early game Ryker very scummy more townie now, but he could be tailoring his posts for me.

DH town, sure I called whoever replaced July town.
AGAIN.

He clearly says I'm Town. He clearly says you're scum over J.

Yes, he said you had been better recently, but he STILL HAD YOU SCUM OVER J. On top of that he outright said you could be scumRyker tailoring your posts to him.

I WILL NOT DROP THIS.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
No, we didn't establish that, are you ********. We established that it's null ignoring motive WHICH IS THE CORE OF EVERYTHING IN ****ING MAFIA!!!

You admitted very clearly in this very post that you know there is motive for both situations. THEREFORE IT'S NULL.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
No. I'm not trading walls with you.

Your posts just now I have read cover to cover.

Summarize it. I am NOT going back over the same WIFOM points again and again and again because you CONTINUE to insist that they aren't exactly what they are in order to find the few points in there that are fresh just so you can call me out for strawmanning you by ignoring material I've already covered.

Right now you're trying to bully me into making a reaching case on you and I refuse. You are scum for a small few things because you haven't given much more. Process of elimination points at you. Your case on me is malformed and padded with WIFOM, self-meta, and AtE in order to make it look bigger. You've lurked the game prior to the spotlight being put on your shoulders and then you tried to ditch it as long as possible. You were trying to push a mislynch in either me or J and it really didn't matter to you who.

You yourself said recently in the theory discussion that walls are almost always anti-town. Here you're using them to try and bury me. I am NOT getting drawn further into that.

No. I'm not summarizing this for you. You came into this day doing nothing but bully ME.

I am not going to make this easy for you.

You've admitted your defeat in your own post.

Right now you're trying to bully me into making a reaching case on you and I refuse. You are scum for a small few things because you haven't given much more. Process of elimination points at you. Your case on me is malformed and padded with WIFOM, self-meta, and AtE in order to make it look bigger.
Everything in this post I can say RIGHT BACK TO YOU.

You bullied me into making this case and now you've got to ****ing deal with it. The very idea that you refuse to do what you called me out on not doing is damning enough.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Except, unlike you, I listed problems I had with you. Ones you just left unaddressed, I might add.

Unlike you, I haven't been padding walls.

Unlike you, I've been playing this phase to be intelligible instead of playing to sound important.

My record stands. I spent the entire game trying to (and succeeding, I might add) find scum. I wanted you lynched over J and I wanted you lynched over Rajam. I believe I ended up specifying that I thought the order didn't matter because I had reached the conclusion that the two of you were scum and that, erring my scum read on either of you, then I would go to J. However, Xonar beat that out.

You, on the other hand, have spent the game trying your hardest not to be put in the spotlight. When it happened, you tried to force a case by including reaching exercises in WIFOM, self-meta out the ***, and null tells. No amount of images is going to change the fact that you've played this game entirely anti-town.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Except, unlike you, I listed problems I had with you. Ones you just left unaddressed, I might add.
I listed my problems in those posts you refuse to read.
Unlike you, I haven't been padding walls.
Neither have I, they're nicely chopped into post-by-post rebuttals.
Unlike you, I've been playing this phase to be intelligible instead of playing to sound important.
Oh yeah, all of this bashing is real intelligible. You're definitely not just trying to beat me down by yelling at me.
My record stands. I spent the entire game trying to (and succeeding, I might add) find scum. I wanted you lynched over J and I wanted you lynched over Rajam. I believe I ended up specifying that I thought the order didn't matter because I had reached the conclusion that the two of you were scum and that, erring my scum read on either of you, then I would go to J. However, Xonar beat that out.
YOUR RECORD? YOUR RECORD IS FINDING THE OPPOSING SCUM TEAM. You changed your mind when it looked like J WASN'T GOING TO GET LYNCHED, and of COURSE you wanted me dead over your partner.
You, on the other hand, have spent the game trying your hardest not to be put in the spotlight. When it happened, you tried to force a case by including reaching exercises in WIFOM, self-meta out the ***, and null tells. No amount of images is going to change the fact that you've played this game entirely anti-town.
Damn, sounds a lot like what you've done. Only sitting and defending yourself when you ended up in the spotlight, reaching for your "case" on me now, and pulling null tells.

But you and I know who's scum.

It's up to Xonar and Kantrip to make the decision.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Xonar, Kantrip, I swear to god if you ****ers skim all this I'm going to rip your throats out in post game.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I listed my problems in those posts you refuse to read.
I read them cover to cover. I didn't refuse to answer. I said to put it succinctly and I would. Way to twist my words.

Neither have I, they're nicely chopped into post-by-post rebuttals.
Bull****, you're flooding the thread. Half the time your rebuttal doesn't address what I say and is simply, "NO YOU! MY INTERPRETATION OF WIFOM IS CORRECT!"

Oh yeah, all of this bashing is real intelligible. You're definitely not just trying to beat me down by yelling at me.
STRAWMAN!

Yes, I am insulting you. Deal with it. You are NOT free to imply that that's all I'm doing.

YOUR RECORD? YOUR RECORD IS FINDING THE OPPOSING SCUM TEAM. You changed your mind when it looked like J WASN'T GOING TO GET LYNCHED, and of COURSE you wanted me dead over your partner.
Come at me bro. I really don't give two ****s about what you're saying in that quote because I know what I've been doing and I'm confident that my posts in the past 2-3 day phases convey that I was indeed trying to figure out who the scum team was while your's show you looking for mislynches.

Damn, sounds a lot like what you've done. Only sitting and defending yourself when you ended up in the spotlight, reaching for your "case" on me now, and pulling null tells.
Look at the start of the damn game. The FIRST thing I did was go out there and try to grab the spotlight. I've shied away from nothing.

But you and I know who's scum.

It's up to Xonar and Kantrip to make the decision.
Waaaaaaaaaaay too ironic.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Xonar, Kantrip, I swear to god if you ****ers skim all this I'm going to rip your throats out in post game.
This is the **** I'm talking about. You spend the entire time implying that you're town instead of proving it, but at the same time, you yell at me for "beating you down with personal attacks."

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
In my list of issues with Raz, I forgot to bring up the specific points that he:

1.) Tried to push a No Lynch.
2.) Tried to remove motive from discerning alignment.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
In my list of issues with Raz, I forgot to bring up the specific points that he:

1.) Tried to push a No Lynch.
2.) Tried to remove motive from discerning alignment.
I had motive for pushing for the no lynch as Town, but in retrospect it was a poor idea regardless of how I looked it.

Nowhere did I try to remove motive. When we discoursed regarding your jump onto me from J I clearly outlined the issues in your motive, particularly your decision to gun for me rather than Rajam.

I am not summarizing it for you. Even if I did, you're going to strawman it and pick one of the WIFOM scenarios and push that to oblivion.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
This is the **** I'm talking about. You spend the entire time implying that you're town instead of proving it, but at the same time, you yell at me for "beating you down with personal attacks."
Yeah, because it's unreasonable to remind the two people who decide this game that we have two days till deadline and the SITE IS DOWN TOMORROW.
Bull****, you're flooding the thread. Half the time your rebuttal doesn't address what I say and is simply, "NO YOU! MY INTERPRETATION OF WIFOM IS CORRECT!"
You started the flooding. I made one succinct post to begin with, which you proceeded to respond to in chunks, which I in turn responded to in chunks. You're not blaming me for this, and you're guilty of EXACTLY THE SAME in the WIFOM arguments.
Come at me bro. I really don't give two ****s about what you're saying in that quote because I know what I've been doing and I'm confident that my posts in the past 2-3 day phases convey that I was indeed trying to figure out who the scum team was while your's show you looking for mislynches.
Oh? Sitting on your *** and riding out JvRyker was trying to discern who was scum? Lurking all of Day 2 was discerning who was scum? Completely ignoring Rajam was discerning who was scum?

I challenge you to show me where I'm looking for mislynches.
Look at the start of the damn game. The FIRST thing I did was go out there and try to grab the spotlight. I've shied away from nothing.
And then you disappeared! Which is why everyone was on your case!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I am not summarizing it for you. Even if I did, you're going to strawman it and pick one of the WIFOM scenarios and push that to oblivion.
This **** right here. THIS **** RIGHT HERE!

I have not strawmanned you. You have no precedent to make the assumption that I will strawman you. All I've done in this phase is respond to your posts and point out why you're scum outside of defending myself.

It shouldn't even BE an issue because I'M ASKING YOU TO SUMMARIZE IT BY LEAVING OUT SAID WIFOM SCENARIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Town shouldn't be leaving any scenarios that are so badly made that I can strawman your case into oblivion.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
****. You.

****you. I'm not doing it.

I'm not giving you a concise version because the whole picture of our argument is all that's needed.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh, and look, you ignored the rest of the post from where you quoted, which is you know, the IMPORTANT PART.

YOU KNOW, THAT PART WHERE I MADE MY REBUTTAL TO A POINT YOU JUST MADE.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Nowhere did I try to remove motive. When we discoursed regarding your jump onto me from J I clearly outlined the issues in your motive, particularly your decision to gun for me rather than Rajam.

Regardless of the motive, the JUMP is what was scummy, not why you did it!

Everyone went into that day with RykervJ in mind, then when things started to look bad you jump on me! Not Rajam, whom would have made sense if you were TOWN trying to focus on your own survival, but as an escape route as SCUM without sacrificing your partner.

You continue to ignore the fact that I actively voiced Rajam suspicion during the RykervJ conflict, when there was essentially no pressure on him. What motive do I have to do so as his partner?
YOU ARE A ****ING LIAR!

Burn in hell.
For reference, here is my previous response.

Top Bottom