• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Really? Your strategy going into the last phase is to try and convince the town of an anti-town decision and then further convince them that I am scum for calling anti-town. That or to kill me and lynch Brosuke of all ****ing people.

Cross-vote. **** rations, we in this.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
In this case we gain COMPLETELY NOTHING through the No Lynch. If the last scum gets to see all of our discussion and the conclusion we come to, we may as well just carry it out then. It's not like he's going to kill our lynch choice. :glare:
I don't understand how you could possibly not see the benefit we gain from taking one of us three out of the equation as a question mark for Brosuke.

If you're so certain I'm scum and Brosuke dies, I'm obviously just getting voted anyway, so what's the point?

Either he lives and makes the choice, or he dies and you and Ryker lynch me.

Of course, that assumes I survive the night, which I almost certainly will because I look the scummiest right now. :urg:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Look at dat AtE.

Anyways, as I said: We gain nothing from No Lynching if we are going to do all our discussion toDay and come to a conclusion toDay anyways.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
You honestly telling me you can't see what the point was?

Damn that confirms it. Raziek is scum.

Pretend Vote: Raziek
I'm so goddamn confused right now.

What was the point of WIFOM'ing that Brosuke should be left alive? Do you really think me that large a fool to leave arguably the most influential player in this game alive for so long?

Yeah, it's WIFOM, but REALLY?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Look at dat AtE.

Anyways, as I said: We gain nothing from No Lynching if we are going to do all our discussion toDay and come to a conclusion toDay anyways.
No.

We.

Don't.

We remove one of us as question marks. That's what we gain.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
He's not even listening to what we're saying about the move. He's trying to bull through logic in order to make his play. No subtlety at all. Low class, Raz, low class.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
God I wish I was sure you were scum. You're not going to goad me into cross-voting when I'm certain a no-lynch is the best choice.

You're just egging me on at this point because you know you can frustrate me.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
And of course Xonar's asleep now.

I'm not touching this thread until he's offered his thought on this, because banging my head against you two is NOT going to help Town in any way.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Raziek, listen.

Let's say we come to a conclusion toDay, right? That's what you're saying, isn't it? Then we let scum Night Kill?

Who is scum going to NK? Do you think they're going to NK the one we decided on lynching?

No. They ****ing aren't.

Basically this means that it makes NO DIFFERENCE who we choose, as "getting rid of one of the question marks" is not what happens when you tell scum who is getting lynched toMorrow and then let them decide which question mark to remove.

Do you ****ing understand?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Of course they're not. But it means that for me personally, because I know I'm ****ing Town, that there's a chance that I narrow my choice to one person. So yeah, that ****ing matters to me.

Clearly you and Ryker have already made up your minds, so what do you have to lose?

If Ryker is scum, that means he's going to kill Brosuke and then you're going to lynch me.

If you're scum, you're going to kill Brosuke and lynch me.

If I'm scum, I'm going to kill Brosuke and get lynched.

If Brosuke is scum, one of us has to die.

You and Ryker are already convinced. No lynching eliminates the extraordinarily slim chance that Brosuke is scum, or it removes one of us.

I ask again. If you are already convinced it's me, as is Ryker, what have you to lose?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Wait a second, I wouldn't kill Brosuke, that'd be dumb. Then I'd get lynched for sure.

Either way, irrelevant, because I'm not scum.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Look at it this way. With the two question marks already convinced I'm scum, I'm in a literally unwinnable situation if I'm scum.

I can't possibly win regardless of who I kill if I'm scum.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Well, I suppose I could win if I somehow convinced Brosuke to vote the other person, but that doesn't seem likely either, so **** me sideways and just no lynch and kill me if you're that certain.

It's not like I gain bonus points as scum for losing in 3-man instead of 4-man.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Of course they're not. But it means that for me personally, because I know I'm ****ing Town, that there's a chance that I narrow my choice to one person. So yeah, that ****ing matters to me.

Clearly you and Ryker have already made up your minds, so what do you have to lose?

If Ryker is scum, that means he's going to kill Brosuke and then you're going to lynch me.

If you're scum, you're going to kill Brosuke and lynch me.

If I'm scum, I'm going to kill Brosuke and get lynched.

If Brosuke is scum, one of us has to die.

You and Ryker are already convinced. No lynching eliminates the extraordinarily slim chance that Brosuke is scum, or it removes one of us.

I ask again. If you are already convinced it's me, as is Ryker, what have you to lose?
Setting up his WIFOM grenade for when I get night killed and he tries to lynch Xonar.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
And you've pointed it out, and it's still WIFOM, and whywouldItrytolynchXonarobviouslynobodythinksheisscum.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
God I want to vote you so badly. You've got Kantrip on your side and you're trying to judo me down by completely ignoring everything that makes sense.

**** you, I'm going to sleep.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
God I want to vote you so badly. You've got Kantrip on your side and you're trying to judo me down by completely ignoring everything that makes sense.

**** you, I'm going to sleep.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

You're not even ATTEMPTING to look at WHY what you're saying about No Lynch is the WRONG MOVE.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
**** it. I can't sleep without making the decision, so

Vote: Ryker

There's nothing else it can be.

You'll get your case by the end of tomorrow night. Fair warning, there's a lot of wifom we're going to have to sift through, but I'll be damned if I let myself get mislynched in lylo without doing everything I can.

:phone:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Brosuke, tell me what you think about you being alive.
I had a gut feeling it would happen. When Swiss was killed instead of me, I started looking at the player list. I was thinking that scum probably wanted to create an endgame with as much doubt as possible. Me not dying would constitute to that. Swiss was semicleared and DH's town-slip is not something you can argue against.

Hold on lemme read up.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
What do you need from me Xonar?
Lemme get back to this later.

By the way, me saying that it's probably Raz is the natural conclusion. Thing is, that's still strange because you'd think Raziek wouldn't fall for it either. It could just as likely be Ryker trying to frame Raz or something.

So it's WIFOM, in the end.
Agreed. We should disregard NightKills for now imo.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
There is no reason not to no lynch. We're in MyLo and it takes a question mark out of the equation.
Kantrip is almost a non-factor right now. Same counts for me.

The only thing a no lynch at this point will accomplish is decrease the list of townies.

That coming from the guy who raised the possibility of a no-lynch in the first place. Like, I'd be down with it if we must, but I'd rather not. No offense to Kantrip, but I don't trust other people to win the game for me.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Xonar is town since being incapped.
...wat?

We're looking for the last Lightning mafia here.

Gorf was incapped by Lightning.
That means anyone can still be incapped by Fire, including me if I was Lightning.

Like, it's nice to have you never vote me, but I'm not cleared in any way besides my play.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You were never incapped by the remaining mafia member? I thought that was why you were cleared?

It really doesn't matter as you've been the one trying your damnedest to keep everything glued together and to solve out who's scum. You could've taken the slow ride to victory at this point anyway.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Okay well, I'm kinda set on Raziek right now.

Raz, I've done my best to keep you around for this long, because I was convinced you can convince me of your town-being if you are town. So far, you've failed to do that. That case of yours will be somewhat of a last chance.

FoS: Raziek

'cause a virtual vote would mean a virtual lynch.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Japan better than America?!

It is day 5.1
Vote Count (3/4)

2. Brosuke [0]
3. Raziek [1] Ryker,
4. Ryker [1] Raziek,
13. Kantrip [0]

Not Voting: Kantrip, Brosuke,

It takes 3 of 4 to lynch, deadline is set January 18th, 11:59PM CST.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
...How is Ryker scum if he kills DH over me, while thinking I'm confirmed town?

Do you believe him thinking I'm a confirmed town is a charade?
Do you think he's keeping me around because I can push a Raziek lynch?

Top Bottom