• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
TBH, I really dont't see raj/ryker or raj/j

For one, if ryker/J is SvT then, If we lynch them both, than we have at least one dead scum (the final one). Him taking a stance would be really risky

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Welp cie la vie. I'm town but it's probably better I am getting out of this gane for both in-game stuffs and out of game things brcause I just got news tonight that I got a callback for the lead in my school's musical so I have to go into full practice mode.

GL town! ^^ I trust ya'll to win for us dead townies! =D

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Raz's indignation is disgusting. It's a null tell that hasn't affected anything and he's trying to make it look straight up damning.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
c'est la vie*

DH I don't understand anything you just posted.
Think about it this way

Rajam and J are a scumteam. Rajam attacks ryker. If ryker gets lynched and flips town, and it is thought that ryker/J is SvT, then J will then probably be lynched.

If rajam and ryker is a scumteam, and Raj attacks ryker, who then gets lynched, then a scum is dead.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I can post flips, I'll just skip flavors, vote counts are the issue because my 3ds can't connection with the hotel here.

Let me try and check and make a less formal one though.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ryker and Kantrip are voting.
J is voting Raziek.

Deadline is in the OP.

I'm 95% sure this is the vote count and it takes 4 to lynch.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Rajam and J are a scumteam. Rajam attacks ryker. If ryker gets lynched and flips town, and it is thought that ryker/J is SvT, then J will then probably be lynched.
Except Rajam's pressure doesn't matter.

If rajam and ryker is a scumteam, and Raj attacks ryker, who then gets lynched, then a scum is dead.
Except Rajam's pressure doesn't matter.

Hell, his vote even went to Raziek as soon as he could. He might've never intended to lynch Ryker, he could've just been voting him to distance, and then vote Raziek.
Or he was voting him to fake distance, and then he just voted Raziek.

The thing here is his vote to Raziek. It looks like it was planned imo.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Xonar, you said this game all I did was follow votes.

Can you look at Raz' voting pattern then?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Seriously, please don't let this game stall out to deadline. It's been 24 hours since someone last posted and it was myself.

Use the time wisely and look at other avenues that you guys will have to search after my flip.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ya know what? I'm going to do some work before I get lynched. =3

@Xonar: You wanted questions and you ask for this a lot but here it is.

Answer these questions independently of your own thoughts. Look at the slots analytically based on their play this game.

Why Raz over Ryker?
Why Ryker over Raz?
Why would I, as scum, gain from basically proving Kanty as town with my trap with him? Your premise for me being scum is not true and you know this. It is based on how you glossed over my voting this game and trying to connect me to Rajam. You need to drop connections and look at behaviour this entire game.
Why did I change from one of your biggest town reads to one of your biggest scum reads? You've had me as town till toDay.
Keep DH/Kanty alive kay?
Look at both Raz/Ryker and look when their posting begins to spike. Is it natural or does something happen which makes them post?

I think that's it for now.

@Raz: Make a case against me. Then make a case against Ryker. I want to see what you think. Include why we are both individually scummy for what we have done this game. Point us in the direction of some posts that show you have been scum-hunting and if Xonar doesn't, can you bring up your entire voting history? I recall you doing something similar but could it all be in one post for us to see?

@Kanty/DH: One of you two after my lynch will be the deciding person in LyLo between Ryker/Raz. DO NOT QUICK-VOTE NO MATTER HOW CONFIDANT YOU ARE. Use every single dag on day of that day phase and make sure it counts. Make sure they answer everything, and by everything. I mean everything.

DH, I want you not to quick-vote Raz because he is a scum-pick of yours.
Kanty, I want you not to quick-vote Ryker because of the TvS theory between our slots.

Make them listen to you and make them battle each other for your votes. Then I want both of you to think really really hard for quite some time before you come to the final conclusion of who needs to be lynched.

Now DH, I want you to have that case on Raz from you.
Kanty, pretend I have flipped, now I'm known as town, make a bulleted list of points for why you want to lynch Ryker. If you don't wanna lynch Ryker, gimme a low-down on Raz and why he deserves your vote?

**Note of precaution, this post was made yesterDay in the middle of the me vs. Ryker debate**

This is a post for Kuzi/Gorf/Circus and possibly myself after my lynch but get this person lynched for goodness sake! I can't do much more justice then posting facts without my own words which will get me into trouble like they have in this debate.

List of Qualms against Ryker:

-Tunneled Gorf/Kuzi for poor reasons. Connected based on Gorf "protecting Kuzi" which was exaggerated.
-Makes a case against Gorf that relies on meta more than anything else. Something so bad and illogical that I simply can't see townRyker making it. After he tries to "persuade" others onto that lynch he leaves with a "we out." Doesn't come back to push the Gorf lynch for all he's worth.
-Pushes in general this game have been terrible. They pretty much are a show to look like he is scum-hunting when the reality of it is, he is doing nothing.
-Coasted through to this phase on reputation alone.
-In an attempt to produce content, asks random questions that he never follows up on.
-Very weird reactions to not being incapped and also to finding out Gorf had been incapped.
-Had a problem with asking people about his alignment. Not to mention, dat red flag.
-Threw out reads without much justification if any at all.
-His J push holds no substance.
-YesterDay, he did two notable things: 1) Berate DH into a corner based on his intellect and not for the fact of discerning his alignment 2.) Try to pick a debate with me saying that I was scum for a reason that he didn't have.
-ToDay instead of scum-hunting and trying to figure out who else is scum OR try to further explain his Jscum read, he jumps up and down saying how I don't have a case on him or how I haven't provided one quick enough.

~~~~~~~~~~

*shrug* Most of the points hold up but I'm trying to wonder if Ryker is scum or just a lot of us reading him as scum when the fact is he just isn't play up to his per usual Ryker Par. Still thinking though.
Ryker, respond to this and quit ignoring points against you because you do know you will have to combat these points and much more when I flip town so if you are town, you need to work and not just lurk around until your name pops up for being a possibly lynch.

You said Kanty is town, why can you "hang your hat on it."? Why am I worse in the argument with Kanty? You've seen me do this trick when I was confused in Rusty Guillotine Mafia in LyLo which won town the game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yes, I believe J is scum. Shall I hammer or is there more to be said?

I glossed over this post but I just have question.

I'm really being lynched over this guy? ;____;

Raz, this post is really scummy because you are instigating ending the day early with having me being hammered without any more discussion. It makes sense for you to want to do this as scum because you know I am going to flip town and then once I do, you can just go after Ryker like a bull-dog with theory that everyone has that J versus Ryker is TvS.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Raz's indignation is disgusting. It's a null tell that hasn't affected anything and he's trying to make it look straight up damning.
This is a really true point against Raz' when talking about my AtE.

It is constituted as my biggest null-tell in every game. Just like Ryker having his ego battles. Kuzi personally attacking. July/EE posting really big posts. Gorf trolling. And the rest of the DGames norms.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So we lynch J.

I mean, I'm not kidding when I say that all three of us are playing to the same objective. Town or scum, we all know that living through this game means a win for our faction.
I just had to bring this up but Town wins even if they die as lynch/NK. =P

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You said Kanty is town, why can you "hang your hat on it."? Why am I worse in the argument with Kanty? You've seen me do this trick when I was confused in Rusty Guillotine Mafia in LyLo which won town the game.
Because I'm confident he isn't scum.

It looks like your fishing for more avenues but not finding any, so you default back to town reads on the closed roads.

I don't have the slightest idea what "this trick" means. No I haven't seen you do it before. I didn't read LyLo in Rusty Guillotine mafia. I rarely read after I die and I really don't understand why you're bringing up a bad self-meta point from a town perspective.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well then it goes out the window if you didn't read LyLo. That's how I got Swords lynched and KevinM cleared.

That's not a good answer to say, "Just cuz." However, knowing you it won't go anywhere to press it especially considering this game. ~.~

Fishing for more avenues? The only avenues I have are yourself and Raz.

Answer the case of points.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
As for the case, I'm watching APEX atm and will be tomorrow. Remind me when I've got more time than a few minutes between matches.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*facepalm*

Man, I always look like a ditz whenever I say things and then people say they are busy and just had time to make that one post.

Apologies.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm glad J is helping us out before he goes.

We all understand we're not changing the lynch though, right?

Well, anyways J, I will have to obviously re-assess the TvS Ryker J thing, which was never even that strong of a thing. I was more paranoid about SvS which isn't an option anymore. Suspecting Raz for being scummy as **** if you flip town. His voting patterns, his opportunism, and seriously just the things he says sometimes.... You quoted one of them.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Sorry but I simply won't have time for this.

Test days on Thursday and Friday. Three extra book reports that I want to complete this week. Work today will eat most of the day.

It comes down to this J;
Yes I think Raziek is more likely to be scum than you, but I think that with Raziek's play-style, it will be more apparent should he be town if he were to face Ryker tomorrow. You vs Ryker is dumb and I do not want town to have to deal with that. I'm basically saying that lynching [J + (Raziek/Ryker)] will yield us the best chance of winning, currently having my eyes set on Raziek on that one, but should I be wrong, then Raziek vs Ryker should be able to point that out.

So yeah, it's basically Raziek that needs to die, then J, then Ryker. But lynching Raziek first would be short-sighted, we want the best situation possible for town tomorrow, and this is what I think is the best situation.

If the majority of town disagrees then we can still lynch Raziek, of course, but I doubt it.

Top Bottom