• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Now to add to that, we have you twisting my words so that you could insist you didn't do what I was accusing you of.
Kanty could you please explain this sentence because I do not understand it whatsoever. x_X

Have me twisting your words so that I could insist on me not doing what you were accusing me of.

Yeah it still doesn't make sense. Regardless, I don't get the point if it's what I think it I may be understanding a tad because it sounds like you are saying that I am twisting your words when I didn't even mean to first of all and I just continued to "poke the bear" as they say to watch would ensue. If I admit the point, what is your point to bringing it up as bad? Especially when two other people have agreed with my notion that was acquired?

Kantrip

Kantplay
That's not it.

I'm saying that you tried to get Raz's lynch and as a result you were resistant to Raj's.
Then I'm saying that you twisted my words (turned what I said into "defending" Raj). I am saying that by doing this you refuted my point, saying "I did not defend Rajam" when that wasn't even the accusation against you.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Okay how about this:

In this point in the game, scum NEEDS open avenues if they are going to win. By open avenues I mean mislynch possibilities, of course.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That was the mistake I made that I went with. The defense vs. resistant thing.

Which the bottom line was, I was resistant nor defending Rajam at all so the point goes away. There are posts to prove as such as Ryker pointed out in our convo.

And alright I guess I will take that you very very silly worder. ;P

If you have anything else, can we discuss it tomorrow?

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Before I go!

I just realized what you are doing. You aren't twisting my wordin persay but you are twisting my intent by not recalling what happened correctly. I think that's what I wanna say.

Kantrip

Kantplay
We both die if either one of us flip town. Therefore town will really be SoL.

I was leaning towards Rajam over Raz.

Ryker, RG style it out till toMorrow possibly? I'm not as confidant as I was against you earlier.
This is all I see about J wanting Raj. It's just words, easy to fake. Then he votes Raz two posts later without pushing for his "top choice". Then suddenly he's asking for Raz to go first.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Forum mafia only uses words that are typed...">.>

I believe I had been saying I disliked Raj moreso beforehand but I'll go scrummage through my posts since you've been doing all the digging and it'll be easier.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You know what I mean you!

There was no vote and no further push, you accepted Raz really fast and then STUCK to the choice.

Meh. Gonna reconsider anyways. Looking at Raz next.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Lynch pool candidate 1: J

The first point I'm making here is a new one, and that is that J has been following votes and suspicion all. game. long.

Here are all his votes:

Vote: KevinM
Vote Follow 1 (Brosuke)

Vote: Ryker
Vote Follow 2 (Gorf)

Vote: Circus
Less relevant because I proposed that one plan where we control Fire Nightkill.

Vote: KevinM
This one makes sense as Circus claimed CC.

Vote: Ryker
Vote Follow 3 (Gorf)

Vote: Raziek
Vote Follow 4 (Ryker)

Vote: Rajam
Vote Follow 5 (Me and Ryker)

FoS: Raziek

^^^What I'm using for where my vote is going.
Vote Follow 6 (Ryker)

Then there is the exchange between J and Kantrip which doesn't look good for J at all.

And last but not least, and this is more of a personal reason, but as I posted before, Rajam =/= Ryker. I just don't see them being aligned. They have no game-plan and I just don't see them as a team at all (+example). Town will have to consider it tomorrow, but right now we're gonna cut it down as much as possible. That said, I also still think Ryker vs J has a high chance of being TvS, which would make J the scum between the two.

J is my top scum pick for the day.

Lynch pool candidate 2: Raziek

Yup, in the end Raziek did make it on the list. I personally am not a fan of this scum pick, but having a one person lynch pool is quite unforgiving for that person and for the town as a whole. I read the thread back and posts like this
Seriously, ****ing this. I'm NOT bad at scum and I certainly wouldn't make such an obvious mistake as to tiptoe around ever giving something solid on a scummate.

And I'm not even meatriding him, I just don't like dealing with him early game. :glare:
make me hesitant to lynch him. I still want to hear more of him though, as Ryker and J are both correct when they say that there is hardly anything to remember from him. His votes are grimy and his handling of Ryker is weird as hell and pretty abnormal for a town, then again, that's a generalization. The thing is, he hasn't hunted for scum at all in the entire game.

I trust DH. I semi-trust Kantrip and Ryker.

getting to questions asap

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Brosuke, I think you said something yesterDay that was like:

Ryker/Kantrip

J/Rajam

Was this not speculating scumteams based on the presumption of Ryker VS J being TvS? What happened to the second team, in this case?
It was mostly PoE and then deciding who I thought was most likely to be J's partner out of the null party.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I must have missed that.

Well, with my read on J in mind he is town to me, naturally. Though I have a feeling that's not what you're looking for? I've got to take another look at your analysis of the pairing "and above" to see the context.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
What is this? There is one scum. Raz is the one I think is going to be most likely to flip scum. What's the problem here?
It's short sighted to focus 100% on someone in this phase. You've already got your definitive vote ready when the day hardly started. Hell, you didn't even give Raziek a chance to defend or whatever.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hmmm.

Yeah, I really feel like Ryker/Rajam is a weaker connection case than J/Rajam. I mean, sure it's Ryker and he could tell his scummate to go balls to the wall against him, but I'm just not seeing it.

I feel like the best course of action is to lynch the scummier of J/Ryker, so if the game is still going toMorrow it's not the J vs Ryker part 2. Seeing Raz against one of those would be a better perspective than the one we've already got.

Hmmm, if
J is scum, he has avenues open for a Raz then a Ryker mislynch.
Ryker is scum, he has a Raziek then a J mislynch.
Kantrip is scum, he has a J/Ryker then either Raz or the other of the two.
Raz is scum, he has J/Ryker and then the other one as mislynches.
Dark Horse or Xonar are scum, they are coasting to the end off of a plethora of options.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Here's something that has been bugging me.

As it's already been brought up, Rajam's defense of ryker/J was pretty darn terrible. Am I the only person who thinks this could be because Raj could have been trying to do this to make himself look better in case of a Ryker/J town flip?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

I can't really say much to Xonar besides no I did not follow anyone because all of my posts do what I want to do. I have been more passive on D3, but toDay and the two days when I replaced in, I didn't follow anyone.

The only person I could say I was following was Xonar purely because our reads matched perfectly and that I had him as strong town. So I trusted his judgement.

Your premise of me being scum is that I followed when I haven't and I've actually been a runner this game with quite a few things like the KevinM lynch (which you continue to claim was you but there was even a post you had said yourself, "You were right on KevinM, J. Now we can lynch him." After Circus claimed cop. I also was the one to spear-head the Circus lynch and I came into this game swinging.

"Following" Ryker was because I honestly did not care which one of Raz/Raj we lost first.

If I must be lynched though, I must be for the game to get a better opinion. I don't necessarily mind and it'd be a godsend considering I'm probably not even going to be available during D5-D6 because of my show is premiering really soon. My lynch will acquire tons of info, but that doesn't mean I'm going out with a fight haha. I can try and dig up a post before I'm lynched and then you guys can go from there after I'm lynched. I need to re-read this game and form a final opinion on which one of Ryker/Raz I want gone.

Talk about which one of Ryker/Raz to go on after my town-flip Xonar. You are more than likely dead toNight so give town thoughts to mull over after we are both gone.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alright, I'm gonna say something scummy real quick.

Look, let's put it this way. I've got Dark Horse and Kantrip as town reads and Xonar as essentially cleared. This means that I'm in favor of lynching Raz and J. From my PoV, it really doesn't matter which one goes first and I'm in it to find the route that's least likely to rebound on me in the case of a town flip as the other is most likely going to be pushing me. I'll be damned if I get lynched in LyLo as town AGAIN after MMX.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Well J, I think lynching you and Raziek gives town the best chance. The only factor that's interrupting here is Ryker, and I know that Ryker vs J tomorrow will be a pain to judge tomorrow. Ryker vs Raziek should be more fruitful, I think. Agreed?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Asking if you agree isn't entirely appropriate. But I digress.

Right now I'm looking at

Raz [1] J (Ryker, Dark Horse)
J [2] Raziek, Xonar (Kantrip)

Italics I'm not entirely sure of.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't think lynching town gives town the best chance in this scenario considering you guys are gonna go rabid on Ryker on my town flip. =p

Raz vs. Ryker won't go well whatsoever, imo. =x

Vote: Raziek

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Asking if you agree isn't entirely appropriate. But I digress.

Right now I'm looking at

Raz [1] J (Ryker, Dark Horse)
J [2] Raziek, Xonar (Kantrip)

Italics I'm not entirely sure of.
Confused the hell out of me with those paranthesis.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ryker vs. Raz is better in Ryker's case where it will obvy be Raz's lynch if you aren't considering everyone's J vs. Ryker TvS theory.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Like, I think the best chance to win is when we lynch Raz and J, so I guess order shouldn't matter too much. I'm just thinking about tomorrow and I can already see the Ryker vs J being devastating.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So we lynch J.

I mean, I'm not kidding when I say that all three of us are playing to the same objective. Town or scum, we all know that living through this game means a win for our faction.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ugh, Ryker v J would be horrible tomorrow. We need to lynch J today. And Ryker is right in what he says, and I feel the same way.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Lynch won't be posted 'til RR gets back from Apex probably anyways.

So we'd be in a very long twilight should we lynch someone now, I'd rather just keep the flexibility of votes/lynch-targets around for now, nothing to lose imo.

Top Bottom