• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You could argue it is for distancing, but why would Ryker call Rajam out? He had so many options to get mis lynches in.
but... Ryker DID jump on you instead of on Rajam. And eventually on Rajam too.

Its less likely here though.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
There's still Kantrip I don't like yet and neither do I like you yet.
If we narrow it down to two we can lynch one of them and then use the other day (days in case we no-lynch) to pressure the other, if the first flips town, and find out how much truth there is to it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, tell me everything about Raziek.
His votes yesterday were grimy as hell.

The way he's approached me all game is grimy.

There isn't much more TOO Raz. He's been not here the entire time and I honestly can't remember anything else out of his slot.

Definitely gonna vote him.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Personally, it looks like Raz is trying to dust up a storm now and posting more than ever with content since he has had a lack of it this game and as Ryker said, there was nothing to remember from him till this point.

I just see it as scrambling moreso than someone trying to honestly acquire a lynch (and it's my lynch which will use up our ML, but if it needs to be done, however, it will most likely lead to a Lylo situation consisting of Ryker+Raz+Kanty and that'd be the worst LyLo situation to watch because any one of them could be the final scum-mate. Though then again, that'd probably be the most entertaining LyLo situation I've ever read. xD)

Personally, I'm looking at it like this at the moment.

Raz>Kanty/Ryker

I don't know which one of Ryker/Kanty because Ryker is like the ping-pong in the olympics in my head where I don't know which side I'm on nor do I know where the heck I'm going/watching. x___X"

I'd also like to point out that Raz is only trying to get one of the other people lynched purely based on connections to Rajam and not their own play. When posted in comparison to Xonar's posts you can see a really big margin of difference between them.

FoS: Raziek

^^^What I'm using for where my vote is going.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Just a heads up I will be at APEX the next four days so I probs will be hard pressed to get a vote count up unless someone volunteers to be a Co-mod.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Also I figured Xonar was lying when he said he was leaning lynching me over Ryker yesterDay. =3c

:phone:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
**** both of you. Seriously.

Going on Raz that hard right now is as opportunistic as can be.

Kantrip, you should give me Rajam/J.
J, you should give me that Ryker case you wanted to make.

Soup's posts has been pretty town through D1, but I don't like Kantrip.
J's posts I don't like, but he'd be a weird pairing with Rajam.
Raziek I still don't like. Want to hear more.
Ryker still bothers me but his actions are WIFOM as fucucucuk. His callout on Rajam is what mainly withholds me. But why go Raziek when he calls out Rajam on scum before that?

Kantrip, what is your opinion on Ryker looking at my analysis of the pairing and above?

DH is currently my most trusted. The rest of you make me ugh.

DH: I want to milk all information you have out of you, it's important. Trust me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Just to clear something up, I did not insist that Ryker VS J was SvS.

I asked people if it was a possibility and said I was considering it. I just didn't like how easily they backed off from their argument and how easily they both voted for Raziek. It was also pretty clear when Brosuke made a push for Rajam that J would have preferred Raziek. Ryker didn't appear to oppose the wagon at all. This is what I saw when I saw a J/Rajam connection, was that J was naturally resistant to a Rajam lynch.

Kantrip

Kantplay
J was the first one to try to make Ryker VS J "TvT". At least, he was the first to bring it up. He then jumped on Raz along with his scummate Rajam to set up a Raz then Ryker double mislynch.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kanty, I wasn't the first to mention the TvT and insist upon it enough to do anything, that was Ryker when he unvoted me.

Second, I was never hesitant on the Rajam lynch and actually perferred it to Raz before i switched to Raz.

Xonar, I can post it in a bit. (bit being a while)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Also where in the world are you digging my defense of Rajam because I never defended him from it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Are you lying here? Or just confused?

Raz was the first jump. You hopped on without hesitation. When Xonar switched it to Raj, you stated you would prefer Raz and asked if he could go first.

Kanty, I wasn't the first to mention the TvT and insist upon it enough to do anything, that was Ryker when he unvoted me.

Second, I was never hesitant on the Rajam lynch and actually perferred it to Raz before i switched to Raz.

Xonar, I can post it in a bit. (bit being a while)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm here. Nothing has changed for me.

What do you need, Xonar? At this point, I think it's just on you piecing it out and on me to call you ******** and fix it if you get it wrong.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Bored bored lbored bored ybored bored bored bored nbored bored bored bored bored bored cbored bored bored hbored bored bored bored bored bored bored rbored bored bored bored abored zbored bored bored bored bored bored bored.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Analysis on Ryker, J and Kantrip. Best course of action for the Town at the moment? I want relevant information, thoughts, everything.

You're gonna have to please Ryker and J more than me at this moment. They're on you most of everyone here and it disturbs me that they don't leave you something to work with.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You could elaborate on the votes you did yesterday. It's the biggest point against you, together with the lack of having done anything.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Don't you have any questions for at least Raziek?
None that lead anywhere, what do you want me to ask him? He's going to answer saying that one of J and I will yield scum and that Kantrip is scum unless he tries to sell you on me and J SvS. The arguments for each player slot have already been made, so he's not adding anything more. There aren't any discrepancies in his play that can be explained satisfactorily for me to question him on.

What's left is to piece out who we are going to lynch and to convince others as to what of the scummy **** out there is the most scummy. I think it's Raz and it seems to be the consensus.

Anything else you need from me?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
vote: Ryker

Explanations tomorrow when I feel like it. Boxing day sales, **** yeah.
I uhhhhhh I wish I could remember why I made this vote.

To my knowledge, it was because I thought ryker looked worse coming out of ryker v j.

People seem to be hung up on the switch, getting to that in context.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Because, as I mentioned, J was extraordinarily passive throughout the whole exchange, which doesn't sit well with me.

It feels like he's letting us tear at each other, and the whole time, he just more or less ignored Ryker's cases.

I feel like J's going to let a Raz/Ryker happen.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Tell me how I can help you then please.

*Out of Game: Remind me to bring up t his post after game cuz I remembered something I need to tell you*
Reminding myself for later.

Arcadia. Marked with memory word.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Not fully caught up yet but I'm making a break so I'll go with what has called my attention:

10this. KevinM's case isn't even a case. He's centering it about the thing kuz said that Dooms would replace out as scum... Dooms was scummy on D1 based on his pop-in-pop-out posts with no content. I don't recall you attacking Dooms D1 though (I barely remember some contribution from you, for example, that you were on Brosuke for the role PM thing, then on Circus for inactivity?, and then finally jumped on July). What happened with Brosuke and Circus? Now that J replaced Dooms my suspicion on the player slot has dropped to null; I can see he's contributing but since he inherited Dooms' role he started as a scum read to me by default. Anyways KevM don't forget my question here about what happened with Brosuke and Circus

I also fully support this case on KevM. Basically I don't really care if we lynch Ryker or KevM toDay. I picked Ryker for the sake of choosing someone (actually, In case of a tie I'll always vote for Ryker to die :awesome:)

More or less answered in the previous quote. I don't think it's wifom since I think wifom is something where, after all possible analysis and gathering of current evidence, both opposing options have about the same chance of being the right answer (that is, no conclusive answer can be withdrawn). The uncaps of D1 and now D2 plus the behaviors of both Ryker and KevM makes me believe the chances of them being scum are a lot better than 50~50.

Also for the record, I was pushing on both Ryker and KevM equally and I think I was on Ryker slightly harder.

---

Not liking Raziek. Not saying his scumpicks at the beginning of D2 when it was obvious people was gonna ask him due to few contribution D1 is stalling.

J is null. Circus too due to inactivity. Not sure about Soupamario, after all I think he's leaning town despite the string of posts showing him being not-assertive that I quoted earlier D2

I'll read kuz' QT later and say what I think of it

Liking Brosuke and Dark Horse

I still like my vote where it is, but I'll join a KevM lynch toDay if it comes to it.

---

And now...

wtf is this... first:

uncap: Brosuke

I'll be reading the implications of this claim later. Just want to ask the rest of the players one question:

Do you think lynching Gorf toDay is a good idea? Personally I don't, but if someone thinks somehow it is the best course of action, please speak. If this claim is indeed true (?) and Gorf is Fire-Mafia, I think we should aim now to lynch someone scummy but that we think it's not Gorf's partner; I think we should aim to lynch a Lightning-Mafia. If we reduce the situation to 1 Fire and 1 Lightning, they'll most likely get desperate and try to incap the opposing Mafia, which is the best possible situation for town toNight

Ryker is clearly not Gorf's partner and somehow I support Gorf here that we should lynch Ryker toDay. More reasons to love my current vote
Too lazy to snip out, but this is from D2.

J dies.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Tbh, no one has pointed out how me beig passive is scummy and Raz what about MYSELF is scummy? Most of your points or the points of you saying "J deffo needs to die." revolve around posts Rajam made which are flimsy connections that I know aren't legit.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I didn't vote D2, so the 180 must be only in posts, which really comes as a result of being indecisive.

If I'm scum, it doesn't make sense unless you believe I'm intentionally faking being so. What do I gain as scum by flip flopping instead of picking a side?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Already have and I just got onto my computer where it was saved. Thank gosh because I was not re-doing it.

I also hope you plan on making a case on me that isn't based on connections that I can just say, "Noppers." to because well they are Rajam's posts.

Top Bottom